Sep 4 - Black Women: Successful And Still Unmarried

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
 KeepinItTrill said:
don't think it has anything to do with their ethnicity

alotta these business women carry attitudes that make them unattractive to men because if they make more money than you or have a higher title than you they like to rub that into their partner's face all the time. Who'd wanna deal with that s**t seriously?
true but not all

plus most black women would rather be single than date outside their race which is absolutely stupid but @ least they got some since and dont date bum a.ss n*ggas just because...
 8 years ago '05        #22
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
1 out of every 4 black men in america is in jail
 8 years ago '05        #23
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,783 | Props total: 1649 1649
 KeepinItTrill said:
don't think it has anything to do with their ethnicity

alotta these business women carry attitudes that make them unattractive to men because if they make more money than you or have a higher title than you they like to rub that into their partner's face all the time. Who'd wanna deal with that s**t seriously?
not just that most of those "educated black females" be wayyyyy to stuck up.
 09-05-2009, 03:10 PM         #24
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:

Hill says she is searching for a man with more than a degree. "I'm not only looking for someone who has attained a great level of achievement, but also someone who is spiritually grounded."
That's the problem right there, they're looking for a male with more than a degree. Based on what I'm hearing "black females don't like to date out of their race," well the ratio between black males and black females in college is not even when placed on the scale. Seriously, next time you walk into class on your college campus look around, there are not a lot of black males in college compared to black females.

So if they refuse to date outside of their race, and refuse to date any one without a degree well the odds of finding a soul-mate is going to be pretty hard. Even if they choose to date someone without a degree, they're digging in the wrong place, the average guy from the hood does not care about marriage, life insurance, and other things like that, so it would take some maturing.

And most of these girls who are graduating with degrees are 22-24, they are still thinking like teenagers, they are still looking for the "bad boy," apparently college helps you get a better job, but it doesn't teach you how to mature and how to survive in the real world.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 09-05-2009 at 03:11 PM..
 09-05-2009, 03:18 PM         #25
shittyballs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
broke back b**ches
 8 years ago '04        #26
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,932 | Props total: 4294 4294
 TheMagicMan said:
Exactly...

I've got no problem with them being successful, but in order to get ahead in the business world as a black women, they have to develop that cut throat "I don't need anyone but myself" attitude that most Black Men can't/won't put up with.
quoted for truth
 8 years ago '09        #27
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
Why do these articles always have to focus on black women? Other races go through this as well.Why are they so fascinated with is?

Anyway, I say b**ches should stop being so narrow minded. Ladies, its OK to date outside your race, I promise no one will think your a "****"..........
 8 years ago '08        #28
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 3219 3219
 SoSassy69 said:
Why do these articles always have to focus on black women? Other races go through this as well.Why are they so fascinated with is?

Anyway, I say b**ches should stop being so narrow minded. Ladies, its OK to date outside your race, I promise no one will think your a "****"..........
u aint black are u?
 8 years ago '09        #29
SoSassy69 
space
space
 V.R. Nabor said:
u aint black are u?
Uh, yea I am..............
 09-05-2009, 03:59 PM         #30
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:

Your a ****..
 8 years ago '08        #31
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 3219 3219
 SoSassy69 said:
Uh, yea I am..............
damn, sucks for you..
 8 years ago '09        #32
SoSassy69 
space
space
 V.R. Nabor said:
damn, sucks for you..
Not really, I've never had this problem
 8 years ago '06        #33
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
let's b serious, no other race is really in2 black women. 1nce in a while, a black woman/non-blackman relationship will hit the jackpot but that's about it. all a guy from another race wants 2 do is 2 smash a black woman just so he can have that on his resume. black women datin outside their race is a waste of time imo. if "successful black women" would hopp off dat pedestal, they can find a real good black man but they gotta have realistic standards.
 09-05-2009, 05:10 PM         #34
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:
Not really, I've never had this problem
Are you married? How many men have proposed to you?

waytoomuch said:
let's b serious, no other race is really in2 black women. 1nce in a while, a black woman/non-blackman relationship will hit the jackpot but that's about it. all a guy from another race wants 2 do is 2 smash a black woman just so he can have that on his resume. black women datin outside their race is a waste of time imo. if "successful black women" would hopp off dat pedestal, they can find a real good black man but they gotta have realistic standards.
I agree, a black man and a white woman in a relationship is simple, but a black woman and a white man is a struggle and they are probably most likely to break up first.

The the smart girls place themselves on a pedal-stool and waits on the right guy, and you can travel to any hood in America looking for your perfect man, but most of them act the same. Why would they go to the hood you ask? Because they can't get a successful black man, "once he get on, he'll leave your a.ss for a white girl," as Kanye would say. And men don't care about degrees and s**t like that, if you got a phat a.ss and a pretty face, s**t, you can be dumb as a rock and a millionaire will make you his wife, it doesn't happen the other way around.

These chicks need to loosen up, give a guy a chance that's in the same lane as them or lower, stop looking for mister perfect because it won't happen, you'll end up being lonely, like homie said, "no other race is really in2 black women," and that's real talk, name one white guy who is obsessed with famous black female celebs and I'll give you a dollar.
 8 years ago '09        #35
SoSassy69 
space
space
 Get it Right said:
I'm only 20............
 09-05-2009, 05:57 PM         #36
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:

I agree, a black man and a white woman in a relationship is simple, but a black woman and a white man is a struggle and they are probably most likely to break up first.

The the smart girls place themselves on a pedal-stool and waits on the right guy, and you can travel to any hood in America looking for your perfect man, but most of them act the same. Why would they go to the hood you ask? Because they can't get a successful black man, "once he get on, he'll leave your a.ss for a white girl," as Kanye would say. And men don't care about degrees and s**t like that, if you got a phat a.ss and a pretty face, s**t, you can be dumb as a rock and a millionaire will make you his wife, it doesn't happen the other way around.

These chicks need to loosen up, give a guy a chance that's in the same lane as them or lower, stop looking for mister perfect because it won't happen, you'll end up being lonely, like homie said, "no other race is really in2 black women," and that's real talk, name one white guy who is obsessed with famous black female celebs and I'll give you a dollar.
I don't know about you but I know it's not hard for me or a lot of the ladies I a.ssociate with to get someone outside of the black race. It's sad because what you're saying is that black women aren't as beautiful compared to other races.. I don't think it's coonish to date outside of your race but to bring down the women in your own race is.

I think it's disgusting. Black men have their problems, like Angry BLack said, most of them are in jail. When you have a drought of decent black men because most of them are thuggin and or in jail it says a lot about the black community as a whole.

You constantly talk about the good black guy without realizing that you are not a dime a dozen but act like you are.

Anyway the women who aren't married are probably waiting for an ideal black man. You're right about that. They should explore their options because dating within your race is not an obligation. Regardless if the black man wants to say black women are ugly to other races just so we won't go off and get a white man like they do.
 09-05-2009, 06:17 PM         #37
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
I don't know about you but I know it's not hard for me or a lot of the ladies I a.ssociate with to get someone outside of the black race. It's sad because what you're saying is that black women aren't as beautiful compared to other races.. I don't think it's coonish to date outside of your race but to bring down the women in your own race is.

I think it's disgusting. Black men have their problems, like Angry BLack said, most of them are in jail. When you have a drought of decent black men because most of them are thuggin and or in jail it says a lot about the black community as a whole.

You constantly talk about the good black guy without realizing that you are not a dime a dozen but act like you are.

Anyway the women who aren't married are probably waiting for an ideal black man. You're right about that. They should explore their options because dating within your race is not an obligation. Regardless if the black man wants to say black women are ugly to other races just so we won't go off and get a white man like they do.
25% does not equal most, its not even half. The main focus on this article is about black women not black men. Black men are not having a problem getting married, black women are. FOR EVERYONE'S INFORMATION, THE TYPE OF BLACK WOMAN THAT CANT FIND A BLACK MAN TO MARRY IS PROBABLY THE TYPE OF WOMAN THAT WHITE MEN AND OTHER NON-BLACK MEN AVOID WHEN LOOKING FOR A PARTNER. Dating outside of your race in this case is not going to help the situation unless the black woman has a higher standard for black men than she does for white men and that in itself is stupid.

Alot of black chicks as early as college reject "good" black men. Basically the guys with ambitions willing to put in the effort to get to that to get to that goal but alot of immature black chicks dont see that because they are too focused on this whole "fast life" mentality of dating a athlete or a frat guy and rejecting guys who bust their a.sses everyday to make something out of themselves. Causing the "rejected" black guys to go after white girls and other non black females who see potential in the the "rejected" black guy and before you know it they are married and 15 years later the black chicks who were after the athletes in college are still single or have 3 kids and still single. Black women need to SERIOUSLY wake up because it seems to me that they dont value intelligent men like women of other races do. The only time black women value intelligence in a black man is when they are 35 years old and desperately tryin to find one to get wifed up, which would be too late by then.
 8 years ago '09        #38
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 1147 1147
Hell yeah I went to a predominantly white school and the small group of black girls there were not feeling a regular a.ss dude like me...they went after the dumb a.ss football n*ggaz....half them b**ches aren't doing s**t...I joined the best frat, graduated, got a nice girl (biracial), nice job, I'm in grad school....and them hoes are single after they got ran through and knocked up by football n*ggaz who never went pro...now they be all on my facebook tryin to see what's good with a brotha
 8 years ago '05        #39
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
I call it genocide of a race

So many black men are in jail (%25) is entirely too much. People are racist so that prevents the black women from dating outside of her race. Even if she wants to, which she probably wont. Lock all the men up, have alot of unmarried black women... black population will decline. Or at least thats what they want from the looks of it.
 8 years ago '04        #40
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17513 17513
 Quasi said:

Like someone else said black women are usally attracted to the thug type which in turn of course they aint gonna marry and the good men they just gonna ignore... before u ask im black
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy