Sep 4 - Black Women: Successful And Still Unmarried

most viewed right now
 145
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
100 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #241
NuttinNyce 
space
avatar space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 bizo555 said:
Oh, by the way, RULE NUMBER ONE, never spend your own money, always use credit and discharg it, set-it-off.......Read the national currency act!!! Read title 31 of the USC to find out how to maneuver your person.
See you don't listen...New post...lol...

But since I'm lookin into majoring in business that is a nice little tip...Ty...

... Let me do some of this homework and then I promise to take a look at that this weekend...
 8 years ago '05        #242
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 0 0
 NuttinNyce said:
You and those revisions...stop that...just make another post...lol

But ummm sorry to disappoint...I'm not spending my time f**king...Why you would a.ssume that I don't know...Didn't know I was coming off as a ho..I was just tryna build and Ikea computer desk with you so we could spend quality time and browse Boxden...

My bad, I apologize for coming off like a bias person, but I run into so many......Maybe we are going through the same things.....Lets work them out together and build that strong foundation that not even a Catastrophe could bring down.:war:
 8 years ago '04        #243
NuttinNyce 
space
avatar space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 bizo555 said:
My bad, I apologize for coming off like a bias person, but I run into so many......Maybe we are going through the same things.....Lets work them out together and build that strong foundation that not even a Catastrophe could bring down.:war:
I support that movement... *hugs*
 8 years ago '05        #244
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 0 0
 NuttinNyce said:
I support that movement... *hugs*
Dont just support it, be a part of the movement........Move wit me! *likes the way your hair smells-like fruits and berries...and the skin like coaco butter mixed with shea..*


Last edited by bizo555; 09-23-2009 at 01:14 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #245
NuttinNyce 
space
avatar space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 bizo555 said:
Dont just support it, be a part of the movement........Move wit me! *likes the way your hair smells-like fruits and berries...and the skin like coaco butter mixed with shea..*
*giggles* aren't you sweet...
 8 years ago '05        #246
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 0 0
 NuttinNyce said:
*giggles* aren't you sweet...
Hell naw, please dont forget to read that act, (national Currency) you can do a lot with law..........I wanna know if your TRILL or just still fake!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #247
NuttinNyce 
space
avatar space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 bizo555 said:
Hell naw, please dont forget to read that act, (national Currency) you can do a lot with law..........I wanna know if your TRILL or just still fake!!!!!!!
Wasn't fake to begin with and the link is already saved
 8 years ago '09        #248
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 7 7
 humble08 said:
im a real faithful dude but to black females these days im not experienced enough
i wear glasses because i can't see but to ya'll im a nerd
im a nice guy not a push over but to yall im weak
i have a cousin thats a star football player black little teenagers 13/14 sending him damn near nekkid pics and they barely know his name WTF


im a role model a man of honor and dignity but yall love lil wayne
the same guy thats on stage with underage little black girls singing "i wanna f**k every girl in the world" but nothing is done about

chris brown beats rihanna the f**k up i make a joke the b**ch tells me "he didn't do it" as if the s**t never happened but ya'll love how good he looks that yall let this n*gga get away with murder

i mean i can keep going but i think you get the picture
haha I wear glasses also, can't see for s**t....

Why are you comparing yourself to lil wayne, he shouldn't be a role model for anyone, if your doing good why does it matter what everyone thinks.... Why are you trying to get with girls that listen to lil wayne anyways... If i was a dude as soon as I found out they listen to that s**t i'd have mad an about face.... Why are you worrying about 13-14 year old girls sending pics to your cousin is that the age group your trying to get with? I thought we were talking about women here.
Another question what does Chris Brown beating Rihanna hae to do with how you view females? just cause a little Chris brown groupie took up for him... You want me to give you some responses from dudes that was calling Rihana every name and the book and saying she deserves it....

You seem like a nice dude, be rational the same thing that you perceive to be wrong with black females can be said about black males... And please when your writing don't say ya'll as if every black female is the same, you haven't come across all of us to put us in the same boat as the females you interact with... Another word of advice , stopping hanging wherever your hanging out at, you seem to a.ssociate with people who have no sense.....
 8 years ago '05        #249
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 0 0
 NuttinNyce said:
Wasn't fake to begin with and the link is already saved
Any tips you wanna give to me? This is a 2 way street, we can both drive at the same time, and make all the other cars use another street.
 09-23-2009, 02:17 AM         #250
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wonderwoman said:
haha I wear glasses also, can't see for s**t....

Why are you comparing yourself to lil wayne, he shouldn't be a role model for anyone, if your doing good why does it matter what everyone thinks.... Why are you trying to get with girls that listen to lil wayne anyways... If i was a dude as soon as I found out they listen to that s**t i'd have mad an about face.... Why are you worrying about 13-14 year old girls sending pics to your cousin is that the age group your trying to get with? I thought we were talking about women here.
Another question what does Chris Brown beating Rihanna hae to do with how you view females? just cause a little Chris brown groupie took up for him... You want me to give you some responses from dudes that was calling Rihana every name and the book and saying she deserves it....

You seem like a nice dude, be rational the same thing that you perceive to be wrong with black females can be said about black males... And please when your writing don't say ya'll as if every black female is the same, you haven't come across all of us to put us in the same boat as the females you interact with... Another word of advice , stopping hanging wherever your hanging out at, you seem to a.ssociate with people who have no sense.....
i care about my black sistas even though i did trash ya'll but its the truth

and im not trying to get with anybody this is from real life actual s**t i've experienced black women of all AGES im trying to show you how shallow and judgmental ya'll are

and how wack black parents are these days because thats where it starts the parents
 8 years ago '07        #251
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 memyselfni said:
when i read these threads i wonder the age of some of the posters here.
yeah and when people be stating actual facts about what black women are doing wrong, they result to petty insults, and get mad, because they cant deal when someone is telling the truth either. black women are so used to being lied to by alphamales, jocks, and goodlookin spoiled momma's boys, that whenever a real ambitious, sincere black man come into their lives, they get offended.
 8 years ago '09        #252
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 7 7
 humble08 said:
i care about my black sistas even though i did trash ya'll but its the truth

and im not trying to get with anybody this is from real life actual s**t i've experienced black women of all AGES im trying to show you how shallow and judgmental ya'll are

and how wack black parents are these days because thats where it starts the parents
And all i'm saying is that the same thing your accusing black women of, can be said for black males....
when the two groups stop pointing a finger at each other and start to look withen their selves, then maybe things will start to shape up........
 8 years ago '06        #253
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 Wonderwoman said:
And all i'm saying is that the same thing your accusing black women of, can be said for black males....
when the two groups stop pointing a finger at each other and start to look within their selves, then maybe things will start to shape up........
When black males get frustrated at black males we can always go to a different race because we are attracted to many races but black females are so stuck on black males that they will stay with an unloyal, cheating, thug, gangster, unintelligent black male because they fear dating or dealing with other races.

Why would black males feel the need to smarten up if you guys keep coming back to them, they know you aren't going anywhere. If you guys took a stand and said we wont stand for this s**t and went to another race more often then you'd gain respect from black males and potentially force the unloyal, bad baby daddy of a man to change
 8 years ago '09        #254
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 7 7
 SuppaSlick said:
When black males get frustrated at black males we can always go to a different race because we are attracted to many races but black females are so stuck on black males that they will stay with an unloyal, cheating, thug, gangster, unintelligent black male because they fear dating or dealing with other races.

Why would black males feel the need to smarten up if you guys keep coming back to them, they know you aren't going anywhere. If you guys took a stand and said we wont stand for this s**t and went to another race more often then you'd gain respect from black males and potentially force the unloyal, bad baby daddy of a man to change
Yeah right. If all black women did that it would just cement the fact that black men think(and have said reapeatedly) that were nothing but a bunch of heartless, angry bitter black women thats out to destroy the black race.... have you read some of the comments by so called black males on here.... If we're not, dumb, chicken headed immature little girls that chase after thugs and drug dealers, than we're siddity, gold digging wh0ores who only want a baller or a man with money....Either way we don't win.
And why should I have to go and chase another race, when it's a black male that I want?
 8 years ago '07        #255
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
y'all just need to step your game up and not be intimidated by these strong black women...I couldn't pull one until I graduated from college and started my career though...
 8 years ago '04        #256
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 NuttinNyce said:
:applause: Now didn't it feel good to get that out...lol

Unfortunately this is true on both sides. The nerds are the ones getting the money and education. Attractive folkz are trying to get by on their looks but once they get too old to smile and get what they want it is too late. Men are mad because the cute girls didn't want them. Women are mad because the cute guys didn't want them. Average people just need to get together and make something of themselves. Let the pretty idiots grow old, ugly, and stupid together.
HAHA. This is the truth.
 8 years ago '04        #257
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
I don't want a strong black woman rather have a submissive or an a.ssertive woman. Strong black women are b**ches and think they are more of a man than a man. Why would i want to date a women that thinks she is a man, lol.
 8 years ago '06        #258
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 Wonderwoman said:
Yeah right. If all black women did that it would just cement the fact that black men think(and have said reapeatedly) that were nothing but a bunch of heartless, angry bitter black women thats out to destroy the black race.... have you read some of the comments by so called black males on here.... If we're not, dumb, chicken headed immature little girls that chase after thugs and drug dealers, than we're siddity, gold digging wh0ores who only want a baller or a man with money....Either way we don't win.
And why should I have to go and chase another race, when it's a black male that I want?
I'm just saying

If you want a black man you will prolly find one, I just mean that black women have a lot more power then they use. Black men use there power all the time, for example a lot of black men like bigger women and big a.sses and because of that black women are generally have bigger a.sses and such. If we HATED a fat a.ss then you best believe that black women would slowly become more petit, you can bet that.

Obviously I'm not trying to blame the burdens of black people onto females but I'm just saying that when a lot of them lower there standards for a thug then a lot of males will become a thug because it gets money AND women, the primary instinct for humans is procreation and if black males couldn't get a women being a gangster then men would change.

Obviously the way were discussing this im a.ssuming that we both are exceptions, I'm not a gangster and your not attracted to super thug, dumb a.ss men BUT a lot are and thats why the article exists
 8 years ago '04        #259
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 SuppaSlick said:
I'm just saying

If you want a black man you will prolly find one, I just mean that black women have a lot more power then they use. Black men use there power all the time, for example a lot of black men like bigger women and big a.sses and because of that black women are generally have bigger a.sses and such. If we HATED a fat a.ss then you best believe that black women would slowly become more petit, you can bet that.

Obviously I'm not trying to blame the burdens of black people onto females but I'm just saying that when a lot of them lower there standards for a thug then a lot of males will become a thug because it gets money AND women, the primary instinct for humans is procreation and if black males couldn't get a women being a gangster then men would change.

Obviously the way were discussing this im a.ssuming that we both are exceptions, I'm not a gangster and your not attracted to super thug, dumb a.ss men BUT a lot are and thats why the article exists

lol not every black dude like a chick that's "thick", that term is misused alot by fat women, i like a petite chick, please hit the gym s**t!


Last edited by Mysonne; 09-23-2009 at 04:53 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #260
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 0 0
Male fish becoming female?
Researchers worry about estrogen and pollutants in the water



Maybe the pollutants have something to do with it....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Is Harlem World a Classic?
177 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy