Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinxís Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-22-2009, 11:32 PM         #221
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall want an example of a successful yet ridiculously demanding and annoying black women- Just look at Omarosa from the Apprentice...what I would do to just punch that crazy b**ch in the face-

Watch this s**t-

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #222
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 bizo555 said:
Practice what you preach.
How would you know if you saw me at the buss stop, but I parked my BMW750LI just to see if I could find a genuine gurl?
I can see through your responses that your whole outlook on life is what is SO-N-SO gonna think!!!!!
My outlook on life isÖWould I want my nieces to follow in my footsteps. If they did exactly what Iím doing would I tell them to wise up. Am I giving them a proper image to reference when they get older.

"I dont get stuff"----I guess the shoe fit cause your wearing it and you paid $300 for them and wore them 1 time.

NEW FLASH----People dont want things, they create what they want. I have a 500k home (5bd-5bth) but I drive a 99 expedition w/over 200k miles...... If you say me you would think I am broke...........STOP BEING SO MATERIALISTIC, So what you work but do you own your house? If NO then you need management. If YES, then find a like minded MAN (bLk) and get 150 more.
And no sweetie I donít pay $300 for shoes $500 for a purse and so on. Iím cheap. I donít need the top of the line. I keep my money so that I have something for that rainy day because Gucci isnít going to offer me a place to stay if all falls down.

You have these things because you want them. You have a job so you can afford them. Your basic human needs are food, water, shelter. You donít need a 500k home. You wanted it. You donít need a truck. You wanted it. If you can fulfill some of your wants why canít I? Iím not being materialistic Iím being realistic. People work to either maintain or improve their condition. They donít work to go backwards.

If you were together then you would not be looking, but since I know you are looking then you M not be together.......Why not GROW whole together....The struggle is much better than the victory, if youve ever accomplished a goal.

BUT JUST IF, we had a problem, why would we move with your parents instead of mine? (not that I care) but would a discussion be involved? Would you consider yourself as a child if we moved into YOUR parents house? Why would I give you gas money if I am cooking when we get home? Why would I give you gas money if I got you the hook up on the care and you got it for the LOW LOW? Does anything I do have any VALUE?

Just like the guy said...Heyenas
Iím not together but if Iím trying to do better and you arenít there is a problem. We need to be able and sit down and say we want this and we should try doing this to get it. You are going to struggle but if you have an agreed goal you can get through it. Teamwork gets you the win.

If we tried to take care of ourselves and it took longer than expected to bounce back its ok to end up at your parentís house. I donít care if we're with your family or mine. The problem comes when you donít try because the parentís house is your 1st option. If you donít save for a rainy day because ďmom n dad got meĒ you are a child. I want you to be willing to stand on your own 2 before we have to run back under someone elseís roof. Parentís house is last resort not 1st option.

If you are helping out then there is no charge. But if you just want me to drive you around and then let you come home and play on Boxden all day we are going to have an issue. Your actions hold all the value in the world. Iím looking at your actions to see if I want to continue a relationship with you. If you do nothing you are worth nothing and I donít need you around. But if you are acting like a man, I will treat you like you are a man and work with you.
 8 years ago '04        #223
NuttinNyce 
space
space
 bizo555 said:
No, I am hurt when I see a woman turn thier backs on the weak men , the same men that come to me asking how do I keep my women.....The same men that get passed over because of background, or credit, or because that man didnt know the TRUE LAW......I have no fears and I could bore any woman with current affairs but walk in with nappy hair and stop any LAWYER in his tracks with LAW......Raise 3 of my kids on my own without any GOV a.ssistance.........I keep a bank roll but I dress (Wal-Mart Fresh) and my house smells good and is full of "big lots" furniture...........I drive swell but out in PUBLIC, I ride the bus, I eat HOME COOKED, I read alot (NO TV), I eat swell (NO PORK)......All I can find is a LEECH type woman. And the WELL - OFF (educated) wont deal because I keep it gutta, and I only wear Armani suits on occasion.....Would you think I am a good catch if you seen me a WAL-MART buying a 60 flat screen for my Theater room but dressed in house shoes, nappy hair with a 12 pack of Heineken?
Well are you cute??? I'm in Wal-mart all the time...I can't talk about you being there if I have a cart my damn self. I can't tell if you are or aren't worth shyt when I'm looking at you. All I can say is you are cute enough for me to look at or you aren't. I don't know your true value until I get to know you. Attract me 1st and then we will see if you have a mindset that I can mesh with.

Once I get to know you we can go to Ikea and get sum furniture and build it together...We can go to wal-mart and I can buy you a hat to cover up that hair that you didn't bother combing or cutting. And get you some $20 shoes so them bad azz kids in wal-mart don't step directly on your toes.

order of operations...Attract me...get to know me and discuss our goals...work with me to reach those goals...then enjoy the reward
 8 years ago '09        #224
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 7 7
Changed my mind.....The same guys that are in here complaining about some black women liking only thugs, jocks, or dudes that are no good for us are probably the same guys that wouldn't give the average girl a chance, is probably the same guy that would chase after the chicks in school who were considered the hottest, the one's that were likely to end up with the thugs, jocks and bad boys any way.... So now these dudes have a chip on there shoulder, now they wanna blame all black women for the heartache that a young materialistic, immature female probably in high school or college caused them and paint us all with the same brush..... Now all of a sudden all black women want are thugs and men that arnt any good, who arnt going anywhere, while at the same time wanting only a dude that has money and is able to take care of them.... I mean we never win, some of these dude act like they payed attention to girl that was a nerd in school, that one shy girl that probably had a crush on em, but ya'll never noticed to busy chasing the school wh0ore but wanna act shocked when she turns around being exactly what u heard she was....So now when this girl who was a nerd in school gets older and decides that she's gonna work hard to get her education so that she can get a good job, guess what it don't matter cause dudes will still be chasing the girl with the looks, and this girl will pay for whatever heartache these dudes are constantly bringing on to themselves because they don't know what a quality women is, as long as the girl is to them a "dime" then they'll do whatever for her, but if she's an average looking girl working doing what she gotta do, ya'll don't want her
 8 years ago '05        #225
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
yall n*ggaz typing too much...i'd love to contribute positively but my eyes hurt...
 8 years ago '05        #226
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 0 0
 NuttinNyce said:
My outlook on life is…Would I want my nieces to follow in my footsteps. If they did exactly what I’m doing would I tell them to wise up. Am I giving them a proper image to reference when they get older.
Thats sum real sh1t. That mean you a HOE if you dont want your nieces to do what you do everynight........Shoot me your number on the private side..

NuttinNyce said:
And no sweetie I don’t pay $300 for shoes $500 for a purse and so on. I’m cheap. I don’t need the top of the line. I keep my money so that I have something for that rainy day because Gucci isn’t going to offer me a place to stay if all falls down.
Well, Ok, I got u that GUCCI purse you always wanted, I got a deal when I won that lawsuit "PROPER PERSONIA" I also got us sum tickets to the Georgia mountains so that we can be alone, or we can go show off you new s**t (that I dont mind Buyin).........That I dont mind butin for you.
 NuttinNyce said:
You have these things because you want them. You have a job so you can afford them. Your basic human needs are food, water, shelter. You don’t need a 500k home. You wanted it. You don’t need a truck. You wanted it. If you can fulfill some of your wants why can’t I? I’m not being materialistic I’m being realistic. People work to either maintain or improve their condition. They don’t work to go backwards.
Job is for suckers if your not working to start you own business.......POINT BLANK.....If you are comfortable with working for someone else then you are a born slave.......Even though I have some issues with OBAMA, he didnt wake up saying "I wanna job (work for someone for the rest of my life"
Whats 5 million dollars, if it is worth 1 million in the new currency? Whats the good of reading the "National Bank Act" together, if only one of us makes deposits? Whats the use of staying at home helping (BOY/GURL) if you can make only gas money going to work? If you make more, then sham on you for complaining.

NuttinNyce said:
I’m not together but if I’m trying to do better and you aren’t there is a problem. We need to be able and sit down and say we want this and we should try doing this to get it. You are going to struggle but if you have an agreed goal you can get through it. Teamwork gets you the win.
If you kicking it wit me and you just found out that I aint trying to do better then what made you pick me? Did you just go by the material things that you noticed about me the first time you meet me?
 NuttinNyce said:
If we tried to take care of ourselves and it took longer than expected to bounce back its ok to end up at your parent’s house. I don’t care if we're with your family or mine. The problem comes when you don’t try because the parent’s house is your 1st option. If you don’t save for a rainy day because “mom n dad got me” you are a child. I want you to be willing to stand on your own 2 before we have to run back under someone else’s roof. Parent’s house is last resort not 1st option.
Why cant we stay in the truck? We are both go getter and we wont allow defeat so whats wrong with staying in the truck until WE git right?
 NuttinNyce said:
If you are helping out then there is no charge. But if you just want me to drive you around and then let you come home and play on Boxden all day we are going to have an issue. Your actions hold all the value in the world. I’m looking at your actions to see if I want to continue a relationship with you. If you do nothing you are worth nothing and I don’t need you around. But if you are acting like a man, I will treat you like you are a man and work with you.
How the hell would your fine s3xy a.ss be dealing wit a BRAH that just wants to ride around and play on BOXDEN if you were not playing on BOXDEN with him? It seems to me that the time you spend f**kin you could spend gaining knowledge.......

Last edited by bizo555; 09-23-2009 at 12:05 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #227
NuttinNyce 
space
space
 Wonderwoman said:
Changed my mind.....The same guys that are in here complaining about some black women liking only thugs, jocks, or dudes that are no good for us are probably the same guys that wouldn't give the average girl a chance, is probably the same guy that would chase after the chicks in school who were considered the hottest, the one's that were likely to end up with the thugs, jocks and bad boys any way.... So now these dudes have a chip on there shoulder, now they wanna blame all black women for the heartache that a young materialistic, immature female probably in high school or college caused them and paint us all with the same brush..... Now all of a sudden all black women want are thugs and men that arnt any good, who arnt going anywhere, while at the same time wanting only a dude that has money and is able to take care of them.... I mean we never win, some of these dude act like they payed attention to girl that was a nerd in school, that one shy girl that probably had a crush on em, but ya'll never noticed to busy chasing the school wh0ore but wanna act shocked when she turns around being exactly what u heard she was....So now when this girl who was a nerd in school gets older and decides that she's gonna work hard to get her education so that she can get a good job, guess what it don't matter cause dudes will still be chasing the girl with the looks, and this girl will pay for whatever heartache these dudes are constantly bringing on to themselves because they don't know what a quality women is, as long as the girl is to them a "dime" then they'll do whatever for her, but if she's an average looking girl working doing what she gotta do, ya'll don't want her
:applause: Now didn't it feel good to get that out...lol

Unfortunately this is true on both sides. The nerds are the ones getting the money and education. Attractive folkz are trying to get by on their looks but once they get too old to smile and get what they want it is too late. Men are mad because the cute girls didn't want them. Women are mad because the cute guys didn't want them. Average people just need to get together and make something of themselves. Let the pretty idiots grow old, ugly, and stupid together.
 09-23-2009, 12:08 AM         #228
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wonderwoman said:
the thing wrong with black females is ya'll care too much what your so called friend think

ain't nobody in here complaining we are telling the truth and i wish that one of ya'll would agree with us instead of sitting here trying to feed us bulls**t
 8 years ago '09        #229
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
space
 NuttinNyce said:

Unfortunately this is true on both sides. The nerds are the ones getting the money and education. Attractive folkz are trying to get by on their looks but once they get too old to smile and get what they want it is too late. Men are mad because the cute girls didn't want them. Women are mad because the cute guys didn't want them. Average people just need to get together and make something of themselves. Let the pretty idiots grow old, ugly, and stupid together.
LOL I know but the women are def outnumbered on here, these dudes were really getting besides their selves thinking that they're the only ones that's been rejected for superficial reasons
 09-23-2009, 12:09 AM         #230
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuttinNyce said:

full of s**t

i don't give a f**k what b**ch looks like i don't care if the b**ch looks like beyonce and rihanna put together if her personality ain't right then f**k her
 8 years ago '05        #231
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 Wonderwoman said:
:dancingcool: Thats what I'm talking about, let that passionate writing through....

Maybe he doesnt know that you are feelin him....You right, I got sum homeboys that only wants them DIMES that turn out to be wooden nickels......PREACH!!!!

Just speak up and let out that nature in you......n*gga like me will see you!!!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #232
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
space
Um why would I agree with u just to agree, make a point while also being fair than I might agree....Don't bash an entire race of women and think that I'm gonna be like "yeah your right, I am a hoe, I am a goldigger, i do chase after guys that are not any good" the latter may have been true in my younger days, but I know better now. So................... no, I'm not gonna agree with you, if I don't.....
 8 years ago '09        #233
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
space
 humble08 said:
full of s**t

i don't give a f**k what b**ch looks like i don't care if the b**ch looks like beyonce and rihanna put together if her personality ain't right then f**k her
Well your surely one in a million
 8 years ago '05        #234
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 Wonderwoman said:
Um why would I agree with u just to agree, make a point while also being fair than I might agree....Don't bash an entire race of women and think that I'm gonna be like "yeah your right, I am a hoe, I am a goldigger, i do chase after guys that are not any good" the latter may have been true in my younger days, but I know better now. So................... no, I'm not gonna agree with you, if I don't.....
Not to just agree but to begin the healing process......What ever you felt bad about you have released it and only growth is before you....

I just like cause you kept it real.......The best thing in the world is that TRU spirit. Just be tru!!!
 8 years ago '04        #235
NuttinNyce 
space
space
 bizo555 said:
Thats sum real sh1t. That mean you a HOE if you dont want your nieces to do what you do everynight........Shoot me your number on the private side..
Well luckily for me I'm not a ho, hooker, hoodrat, jumpoff, etc so my babies can watch me.
Well, Ok, I got u that GUCCI purse you always wanted, I got a deal when I won that lawsuit "PROPER PERSONIA" I also got us sum tickets to the Georgia mountains so that we can be alone, or we can go show off you new s**t (that I dont mind Buyin).........That I dont mind butin for you.

Job is for suckers if your not working to start you own business.......POINT BLANK.....If you are comfortable with working for someone else then you are a born slave.......Even though I have some issues with OBAMA, he didnt wake up saying "I wanna job (work for someone for the rest of my life"

Whats 5 million dollars if it is worth 1 million in the new currency? Whats the good of reading the "National Bank Act" together if only one of us makes deposits? Whats the use of staying at home helping (BOY/GURL) if you can make only gas money going to work? If you make more then sham on you for complaining.

If you kicking it wit me and you just found out that I aint trying to do better then what made you pick me? Did you just go by the material things that you noticed about me?
Why cant we stay in the truck? We are both go getters and we wont allow defeat so whats wrong whith staying in the truck until WE git right?

How the hell would your fine s3xy a.ss be dealing wit a BRAH that just wants to ride around and play on BOXDEN if you were not playing on BOXDEN with him?
cute

You have to start somewhere so get a job. Have income. So that you have start up money for your business if that is your goal.

Again I say are you cute. If you are cute and we exchange numbers we are going to find out what goals we have during that get to know you phase. Your materials aren't the main attraction because that car could be your mama's. And if we gotta sleep in the truck did we get the heated seats? Are we good bums that steal soap and bathe in the local pool...lol...

We can play on Boxden all night after we get home from work...Hell we can even buy a playstation and you can beat me in Madden a few times...
 8 years ago '05        #236
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
damn bizzo always talkin bout some next s**t
 8 years ago '04        #237
NuttinNyce 
space
space
 Wonderwoman said:
LOL I know but the women are def outnumbered on here, these dudes were really getting besides their selves thinking that they're the only ones that's been rejected for superficial reasons
Men come on Boxden to vent...And they like to attack as if they are the only victims...It is free entertainment.
 8 years ago '05        #238
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 NuttinNyce said:
Well luckily for me I'm not a ho, hooker, hoodrat, jumpoff, etc so my babies can watch me.

cute

You have to start somewhere so get a job. Have income. So that you have start up money for your business if that is your goal.

Again I say are you cute. If you are cute and we exchange numbers we are going to find out what goals we have during that get to know you phase. Your materials aren't the main attraction because that car could be your mama's. And if we gotta sleep in the truck did we get the heated seats? Are we good bums that steal soap and bathe in the local pool...lol...

We can play on Boxden all night after we get home from work...Hell we can even buy a playstation and you can beat me in Madden a few times...
Beat you at MADDEN, we would win at the same time.....Kninda like a tie or a 69-69 tie.....!

Go to work and come home or work on HOME......which one brings more a.ssets into the lifestyle? Oh, by the way, RULE NUMBER ONE, never spend your own money, always use credit and discharg it, set-it-off.......Read the national currency act!!! Read title 31 of the USC to find out how to maneuver your person.

Last edited by bizo555; 09-23-2009 at 01:04 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #239
NuttinNyce 
space
space
 bizo555 said:
It seems to me that the time you spend f**kin you could spend gaining knowledge.......
You and those revisions...stop that...just make another post...lol

But ummm sorry to disappoint...I'm not spending my time f**king...Why you would a.ssume that I don't know...Didn't know I was coming off as a ho..I was just tryna build and Ikea computer desk with you so we could spend quality time and browse Boxden...

8 years ago '04        #240
NuttinNyce 
space
space
 bizo555 said:
Go to work and come home or work on HOME......which one brings more a.ssets into the lifestyle?
Why can we not do both? Pay the bills and plan where we want to be in life. I need a man that can multitask. Come on now...work with me sweetie...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy