Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 bizo555 said:
Well since you say that, girls are like busses, miss one next 15 one cummin.....Our WHOLE entire purpose is to mate and create babies so that our genes will live after us....you can have all the money in the world but you cant take it with you so its really worthless but you can leave seeds to continue your family.......So if the Black women doesnt find away to get along with US (blk MEN) you will be having test tube babies and using dildoes for the rest or your empty lives..........A house car and bank account is not the definition of success...ASK THE "SUCCESSFUL" women of ATLANTA..I think they are the loneliest living superficial lives surrounded by everything EUROPEAN but nothing of thier own culture.......
Black women want to get along with Black men but the Black men that are about anything are usually running towards women of other races. So why shouldn't she better herself. If she didn't have a job she would be some type of hoodrat and not worthy of a Black man's time. If I can't have a good man I'd rather have a good living situation. Be damned if I live my life to lay under some dude who will leave at the drop of a dime. I'm going to put myself in a situation to take care of myself if this "good Black man" decides that he no longer wants a Black woman on his arm.

Hell what does it say about Black men that they don't wife the economically successful Black women? Does he only feel like a man if he is the only educated person in the relationship. Why is her determination to better herself a turn off? Black men aren't not marrying women of other races because she makes money and gets an education so why place that stipulation on Black women? A white woman with a 6 figure income can rub it in your face just like a black woman with a 6 figure income so why is the white woman easier to tolerate.
 8 years ago '05        #202
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 0 0
 NuttinNyce said:
Black women want to get along with Black men but the Black men that are about anything are usually running towards women of other races. So why shouldn't she better herself. If she didn't have a job she would be some type of hoodrat and not worthy of a Black man's time. If I can't have a good man I'd rather have a good living situation. Be damned if I live my life to lay under some dude who will leave at the drop of a dime. I'm going to put myself in a situation to take care of myself if this "good Black man" decides that he no longer wants a Black woman on his arm.

Hell what does it say about Black men that they don't wife the economically successful Black women? Does he only feel like a man if he is the only educated person in the relationship. Why is her determination to better herself a turn off? Black men aren't not marrying women of other races because she makes money and gets an education so why place that stipulation on Black women? A white woman with a 6 figure income can rub it in your face just like a black woman with a 6 figure income so why is the white woman easier to tolerate.

A white woman wont rub it in her mans face but she will give the big faces up to please her KING.......Stop being so materialistic, most woman buy the fine clothes to please other women........They are to busy competing to be worried about home.......Most women Gossip or Brag about whatever she has to make others THINK she is more than what she really is.....FAKE NAILS, FAKE HAIR, FAKE GUCCI PURSE, FAKE HAIR COLOR, FAKE HAIR, FAKE EYE COLOR, FAKE EYE LASHES, FAKE SHAPE (BODYMAGIC) FAKE b00ty, FAKE ORGASMS, FAKE MOTHERS, FAKE GOOD GURLS, ......Their whole existence is geared towards MATERIAL FAKENESS.

What happened to the Natural woman with the Natural hair and all of the above, that dont give a f**k if her man got weak but she know what to do to make him always come home.......Where the real BLACK/MOORISH/CALIFA/CUSH/HAIR BRAIDERS/HOMEMAKERS/SUBMISSIVE/MAN HELPING/CHILDREN RAISING/STRONG ONE IN THE BACKGRAOUND at..

You dont see any other race of women acting like black women, THE AFRICANS dont, the MUSLIM dont, the INDIAN dont, the RUSSIAN dont, THE ITALIAN dont......But the black ones do.........YALL BEEN TRICKED bammboosled, hoodwinked....WAKER UP....Thats why while we are young, we look for the exotic woman out of curiosity but we will ALWAYS RATHER BE WITH OUR OWN.....For the Lawyer Chicks, find out how LAW can get that man released....If Doctor/nurse chick, use your great wage to help a trill one start a business...... if running a business , help that cat start a business to or enhance yours, If working for an agency find out about the grants and/or scholarship.......Spend time together learning about your TRUE history, Read a law book since you both may be siging a marrige license soon (license=a permit to do something illegal) and your marrige license is a deal with a legal system (matrix). Read together about banking since you want property financed by a BANK (commercial/residental)...And read about the inner workings of the government if you vote for people to tell you what to do, that you go to for benifites(=blessings). 2 heads are better than one especially if she is a down to earth blak queen.

:sleep2:

Like I said before, what is the last book you have read? what are your goals? and please dont say to get money or a bank account or a house cause all those things are easy as hell to get when you let a go getter into your life.

Yall left the BLACK KING to chase the AMERICAN DREAM (corporate world).....and PIMPS seel HOES dreams...YALL BEEN TRICKED.....

Last edited by bizo555; 09-22-2009 at 08:48 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #203
NuttinNyce 
space
space
 bizo555 said:
A white woman wont rub it in her mans face but she will give the big faces up to please her KING.......Stop being so materialistic, most woman buy the fine clothes to please other women........They are to busy competing to be worried about home.......Most women Gossip or Brag about whatever she has to make others THINK she is more than what she really is.....FAKE NAILS, FAKE HAIR, FAKE GUCCI PURSE, FAKE HAIR COLOR, FAKE HAIR, FAKE EYE COLOR, FAKE EYE LASHES, FAKE SHAPE (BODYMAGIC) FAKE b00ty, FAKE ORGASMS, FAKE MOTHERS, FAKE GOOD GURLS, ......Their whole existence is geared towards MATERIAL FAKENESS.

What happened to the Natural woman with the Natural hair and all of the above, that dont give a f**k if her man got weak but she know what to do to make him always come home.......Where the real BLACK/MOORISH/CALIFA/CUSH/HAIR BRAIDERS/HOMEMAKERS/SUBMISSIVE/MAN HELPING/CHILDREN RAISING/STRONG ONE IN THE BACKGRAOUND at..

You dont see any other race of women acting like black women, THE AFRICANS dont, the MUSLIM dont, the INDIAN dont, the RUSSIAN dont, THE ITALIAN dont......But the black ones do.........YALL BEEN TRICKED bammboosled, hoodwinked....WAKER UP

Like I said before, what is the last book you have read? what are your goals? and please dont say to get money or a bank account or a house cause all those things are easy as hell to get when you let a go getter into your life.
So the only way to be worthy of a husband is to sit home and let him do as he pleases with nothing of your own?

Let you tell it you want your wife to walk around barefoot and pregnant all year. I'm sure Black women would love to stay at home and be housewives if they could depend on the Black men to man up and take care of home. If he was on his job she wouldn't feel the need to bust her a.ss to do it for him. Why can I not be a good wife and mother while still having a job. A white woman does it and she is a go getter and successful woman. Black woman does it and she is a selfish bytch that doesn't know her place. When Black men remember how to lead Black women will remember how to follow...

African women have no problem simply taking care of home because African men pride themselves in doing for their wives. Latin women take care of their men because she knows that he will provide for her. Asians the same thing. But you American Black men don't know what you want. You want a chick to be independent so that she doesn't go after your money but you get mad when shes at work and not at home. How is she supposed to stay in "a woman's place" without yall saying that she is a golddigger?

Black woman can do the same thing as the white woman and still not be good enough for some of yall.

So am I wrong because I want a job with a steady income so that I'm not putting the financial burden on my man. If I don't throw what I have in my man's face can't I have things.

I simply ask that you get your own. I have a car so go get one. I have enough in the bank so that I wouldn't have to move in wit my parents if I was out of work for a month so learn how to save your money. I know how to clean up after myself so learn how to create the smell of clean. Realize that I am not your mother. My job is to love you not baby you. If I have mine I expect that you are going to at least attempt to get yours. And if you have yours you should want me to bring something to the table other than a phat a.ss, good s3x, and back rubs. Find your equal and stop bottom feeding.

Last edited by NuttinNyce; 09-22-2009 at 08:38 PM..
 09-22-2009, 08:44 PM         #204
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bizo555 said:

You dont see any other race of women acting like black women, THE AFRICANS dont, the MUSLIM dont, the INDIAN dont, the RUSSIAN dont, THE ITALIAN dont......But the black ones do.........YALL BEEN TRICKED bammboosled, hoodwinked....WAKER UP

Yall left the BLACK KING to chase the AMERICAN DREAM (corporate world).....and PIMPS seel HOES dreams...YALL BEEN TRICKED.....
all black females pay attention
 09-22-2009, 08:47 PM         #205
Young WEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 humble08 said:
all black females pay attention......to material things such as a man's bank roll,credit cards,how many cars he got,etc.
There You Go....
 8 years ago '09        #206
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
Is this still going?
 8 years ago '05        #207
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 NuttinNyce said:
So the only way to be worthy of a husband is to sit home and let him do as he pleases with nothing of your own?
There is no way to be worthy, just be worthy......Just be yourself..Just dont give a f**k what THEY might think..put down your "UMBRELLA" and raise up your "MIND"..
 NuttinNyce said:
Let you tell it you want your wife to walk around barefoot and pregnant all year. I'm sure Black women would love to stay at home and be housewives if they could depend on the Black men to man up and take care of home. If he was on his job she wouldn't feel the need to bust her a.ss to do it for him. Why can I not be a good wife and mother while still having a job. A white woman does it and she is a go getter and successful woman. Black woman does it and she is a selfish bytch that doesn't know her place. When Black men remember how to lead Black women will remember how to follow...
Oh we lead, but you like to follow the material life like BEYONCE and MADONNA.

If he wasnt on his job you would not be with him, if you cant depend on him and if HE CAN DEPEND ON YOU, then both of yal some undependable MAAFUCAAS. You get what you are.
 NuttinNyce said:
African women have no problem simply taking care of home because African men pride themselves in doing for their wives. Latin women take care of their men because she knows that he will provide for her. Asians the same thing. But you American Black men don't know what you want. You want a chick to be independent so that she doesn't go after your money but you get mad when shes at work and not at home. How is she supposed to stay in "a woman's place" without yall saying that she is a golddigger?
Remeber tha part about the FAKE NAILS, FAKE HAIR, FAKE GUCCI PURSE, FAKE HAIR COLOR, FAKE HAIR, FAKE EYE COLOR, FAKE EYE LASHES, FAKE SHAPE (BODYMAGIC) FAKE b00ty, FAKE ORGASMS, FAKE MOTHERS, FAKE GOOD GURLS.....well thats where that comes in at. If your dressing up to please the outside world then your attention (subconsciously) is on what? If you can be grounded and comfortable with what GOD gave you then WE will see that.
 NuttinNyce said:
Black woman can do the same thing as the white woman and still not be good enough for some of yall.
Why would you, your not white.........Your just been train to act like you were. One of the biggest problems....Give me that BECKY....Dont get me wrong but sum good MIND BODY & SOUL feels way better than BECKY.
 NuttinNyce said:
So am I wrong because I want a job with a steady income so that I'm not putting the financial burden on my man. If I don't throw what I have in my man's face can't I have things.
But you cant help to throw it in his face if you just got some new shoes and you want to show them off....If you want to put your income on the world (showin OFF) instead of you relationship.....That dress could have been put to much better use.

NuttinNyce said:
I simply ask that you get your own. I have a car so go get one. I have enough in the bank so that I wouldn't have to move in wit my parents if I was out of work for a month so learn how to save your money. I know how to clean up after myself so learn how to create the smell of clean. Realize that I am not your mother. My job is to love you not baby you. If I have mine I expect that you are going to at least attempt to get yours. And if you have yours you should want me to bring something to the table other than a phat a.ss, good s3x, and back rubs. Find your equal and stop bottom feeding.
I, I, I, I, I, what else are you worried about? They taught you that didnt they? Dont worry about that BROKE, LAZY, UNEMPLOYED, Nukka........They taught you that Bull....Stick by me no matter what.... Why we cant move in with MY parents? and be Comfortable.....WHats wrong with the bus? Why do I need a car to be with you? If I cant clean will you show me or will you talk behind my back on BOXDEN and to your friends?

Disclaimer, I am not the type to not strive for my own, I have my own....But I am speaking for the other cats that need some help.....WOMAN you need to come down off your high horse and help the LOST.....Youve lost your trust lookin at the TV and you are afraid....I cant speak for everyone but you get what you are about. Missery loves company thats why you are made to feel bad with a lazy nukka......But you have a jewel that will put a spark into US.....Use it to your advantage......I will do anything to please you if you want me to go out and do what I am good at.........Building (construction company).... LAW (activist/politician/lawyer (good))...cook (restaurant)..Drug dealing (business school/insurance/politics/commodities/stock market)....Street life...(real estate classes/car designer/utility company/weapons/militarty)...Likes to get high (Telescope/Computer/books/Astrology)....

Be creative and stick by him through all the problems sunshine is ahead.

Last edited by bizo555; 09-22-2009 at 09:33 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #208
NuttinNyce 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
ducktales
Is it ducktales because I'm speaking on Black men as a whole the same way you all speak on Black women?

Why can other races come together and have successful family lives but Black people can't? Many Black men run from their children like the plague. If I can't be confident that you will take care of your child how can I be confident that you will take care of me? And don't scream about it being broke azz lames niccaz that don't take care of their kids because I'm sure there are some doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc running around with children they are "too busy" to love.

A white girl told me "I'll f**k a Black guy but I'll never date/marry one because they can't be trusted. They'll just cheat on you and leave you with a kid." If thats how everybody else sees you why do you get mad at me when I make myself look better despite your bullshyt.

Black men are like little kids looking for gold stars every time they man up and do the shyt they were supposed to do in the 1st place. I shouldn't have to yell your praises when you get a job to support yourself, When you get an education, or when you spend time with YOUR child. You are supposed to do that so get over yourselves and get on your jobs.
 8 years ago '05        #209
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 NuttinNyce said:
Is it ducktales because I'm speaking on Black men as a whole the same way you all speak on Black women?

Why can other races come together and have successful family lives but Black people can't? Many Black men run from their children like the plague. If I can't be confident that you will take care of your child how can I be confident that you will take care of me? And don't scream about it being broke azz lames niccaz that don't take care of their kids because I'm sure there are some doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc running around with children they are "too busy" to love.

A white girl told me "I'll f**k a Black guy but I'll never date/marry one because they can't be trusted. They'll just cheat on you and leave you with a kid." If thats how everybody else sees you why do you get mad at me when I make myself look better despite your bullshyt.

Black men are like little kids looking for gold stars every time they man up and do the shyt they were supposed to do in the 1st place. I shouldn't have to yell your praises when you get a job to support yourself, When you get an education, or when you spend time with YOUR child. You are supposed to do that so get over yourselves and get on your jobs.
Like I said before, black men are wounded, We are the least likely to survive, if you care anything you will stop giving a f**k about what OTHERS think. So what you have to give some of your energy to make a SUN (KING) shine. (SOUL)...So what the other people wont marry him but they will drain his d*ck.(BODY)....whit you strong a.ss behind him, who can stop him? (MIND)

MIND BODY & SOUL
 09-22-2009, 10:03 PM         #210
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bizo555 said:
There is no way to be worthy, just be worthy......Just be yourself..Just dont give a f**k what THEY might think..put down your "UMBRELLA" and raise up your "MIND"..
Oh we lead, but you like to follow the material life like BEYONCE and MADONNA.

If he wasnt on his job you would not be with him, if you cant depend on him and if HE CAN DEPEND ON YOU, then both of yal some undependable MAAFUCAAS. You get what you are.

Remeber tha part about the FAKE NAILS, FAKE HAIR, FAKE GUCCI PURSE, FAKE HAIR COLOR, FAKE HAIR, FAKE EYE COLOR, FAKE EYE LASHES, FAKE SHAPE (BODYMAGIC) FAKE b00ty, FAKE ORGASMS, FAKE MOTHERS, FAKE GOOD GURLS.....well thats where that comes in at. If your dressing up to please the outside world then your attention (subconsciously) is on what? If you can be grounded and comfortable with what GOD gave you then WE will see that.
Why would you, your not white.........Your just been train to act like you were. One of the biggest problems....Give me that BECKY....Dont get me wrong but sum good MIND BODY & SOUL feels way better than BECKY.
But you cant help to throw it in his face if you just got some new shoes and you want to show them off....If you want to put your income on the world (showin OFF) instead of you relationship.....That dress could have been put to much better use.

I, I, I, I, I, what else are you worried about? They taught you that didnt they? Dont worry about that BROKE, LAZY, UNEMPLOYED, Nukka........They taught you that Bull....Stick by me no matter what.... Why we cant move in with MY parents? and be Comfortable.....WHats wrong with the bus? Why do I need a car to be with you? If I cant clean will you show me or will you talk behind my back on BOXDEN and to your friends?

Disclaimer, I am not the type to not strive for my own, I have my own....But I am speaking for the other cats that need some help.....WOMAN you need to come down off your high horse and help the LOST.....Youve lost your trust lookin at the TV and you are afraid....I cant speak for everyone but you get what you are about. Missery loves company thats why you are made to feel bad with a lazy nukka......But you have a jewel that will put a spark into US.....Use it to your advantage......I will do anything to please you if you want me to go out and do what I am good at.........Building (construction company).... LAW (activist/politician/lawyer (good))...cook (restaurant)..Drug dealing (business school/insurance/politics/commodities/stock market)....Street life...(real estate classes/car designer/utility company/weapons/militarty)...Likes to get high (Telescope/Computer/books/Astrology)....

:applause: :applause:

ETHER
 8 years ago '05        #211
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 humble08 said:
black girls are like hyenas they show up when you got something
See what I mean? Everybody sees it...

Diamonds are made from the black s**t (man) but they are a gurls best friend when they are polished (finished product VVs D=grade)= (MAN w/STRONG WOMAN) in control of his life's direction, non-caring about opinions of others, fortified with perseverance,....prospected by a strong one (Woman).

Last edited by bizo555; 09-22-2009 at 10:07 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #212
NuttinNyce 
space
space
You seem like an intelligent young man. But you only seem to value yourself. If a woman wants to learn and work, she isn't acting accordingly. If she goes shopping she is putting too much value on things that are not you. If you are not the center of attention she is in the wrong. The relationship isn't just about making you better. It is about coming together so both of you can build something strong that you would want your children to look up to.

bizo555 said:
I'm going to share something with you. People work because they want things. They want to be able to get that nice house with those working lights so they can look at that nice dress. I don't get stuff because I want to show off. I get stuff because I would rather have it than to be without. Why would I want to grow up and struggle. If you simply work for fun send me your paycheck and I'll put it to use.

I, I, I, I, I, what else are you worried about? Why we cant move in with MY parents? and be Comfortable.....WHats wrong with the bus? Why do I need a car to be with you? If I cant clean will you show me or will you talk behind my back on BOXDEN and to your friends?
I worry about I because I need to have me together before I try dealing with you. If I get what I am why would I want someone that doesn't match me evenly. Why would you as a grown man want to be put in a position to have to move in with your parents? I can't expect you to be a man if you are choosing to live as a child. If you don't have a car have a reason for it. If you are on the bus because a car isn't something that you need then do you. As long as you give me gas money when you want a ride. If you can't clean then watch me. Yes I'm going to talk about you at first, why lie. But if you are making an effort to get better then we are gonna be ok. What woman wouldn't love to walk into a house where her man at least attempted to mop the floor or clean the tub? Even if you don't get it perfectly spotless you tried and I love you for it.
 8 years ago '04        #213
NuttinNyce 
space
space
Let me take that 1st part back because I like your disclaimer :applause:
 bizo555 said:

Men need help but you need to help us help you. You are hurt by what the world did to you and we are hurt by what that made you do to us. Stop f!ghting about who has what and talk about how you will combine to get more. 1 person can only do so much but 2 people with the same goal will get everything they wanted and more if they help each other stay focused. one person can't sustain the relationship, both people have to do that. Be a team not opponents.
 8 years ago '05        #214
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 NuttinNyce said:
You seem like an intelligent young man. But you only seem to value yourself. If a woman wants to learn and work, she isn't acting accordingly. If she goes shopping she is putting too much value on things that are not you. If you are not the center of attention she is in the wrong. The relationship isn't just about making you better. It is about coming together so both of you can build something strong that you would want your children to look up to.

Practice what you preach.
How would you know if you saw me at the buss stop, but I parked my BMW750LI just to see if I could find a genuine gurl?
I can see through your responses that your whole outlook on life is what is SO-N-SO gonna think!!!!!
 NuttinNyce said:
I'm going to share something with you. People work because they want things. They want to be able to get that nice house with those working lights so they can look at that nice dress. I don't get stuff because I want to show off. I get stuff because I would rather have it than to be without. Why would I want to grow up and struggle. If you simply work for fun send me your paycheck and I'll put it to use.
"I dont get stuff"----I guess the shoe fit cause your wearing it and you paid $300 for them and wore them 1 time.

NEW FLASH----People dont want things, they create what they want. I have a 500k home (5bd-5bth) but I drive a 99 expedition w/over 200k miles...... If you say me you would think I am broke...........STOP BEING SO MATERIALISTIC, So what you work but do you own your house? If NO then you need management. If YES, then find a like minded MAN (bLk) and get 150 more.

NuttinNyce said:
I worry about I because I need to have me together before I try dealing with you. If I get what I am why would I want someone that doesn't match me evenly. Why would you as a grown man want to be put in a position to have to move in with your parents? I can't expect you to be a man if you are choosing to live as a child. If you don't have a car have a reason for it. If you are on the bus because a car isn't something that you need then do you. As long as you give me gas money when you want a ride. If you can't clean then watch me. Yes I'm going to talk about you at first, why lie. But if you are making an effort to get better then we are gonna be ok. What woman wouldn't love to walk into a house where her man at least attempted to mop the floor or clean the tub? Even if you don't get it perfectly spotless you tried and I love you for it.
If you were together then you would not be looking, but since I know you are looking then you M not be together.......Why not GROW whole together....The struggle is much better than the victory, if youve ever accomplished a goal.

BUT JUST IF, we had a problem, why would we move with your parents instead of mine? (not that I care) but would a discussion be involved? Would you consider yourself as a child if we moved into YOUR parents house? Why would I give you gas money if I am cooking when we get home? Why would I give you gas money if I got you the hook up on the care and you got it for the LOW LOW? Does anything I do have any VALUE?

Just like the guy said...Heyenas

Last edited by bizo555; 09-22-2009 at 10:50 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #215
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
I really want to add something else to this topic,but this topic has turned into straight tomfoolery.
 09-22-2009, 10:37 PM         #216
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of chicks are being called out in this thread....:mamoru2:
 8 years ago '05        #217
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 NuttinNyce said:
Let me take that 1st part back because I like your disclaimer :applause:

Men need help but you need to help us help you. You are hurt by what the world did to you and we are hurt by what that made you do to us. Stop f!ghting about who has what and talk about how you will combine to get more. 1 person can only do so much but 2 people with the same goal will get everything they wanted and more if they help each other stay focused. one person can't sustain the relationship, both people have to do that. Be a team not opponents.
No, I am hurt when I see a woman turn thier backs on the weak men , the same men that come to me asking how do I keep my women.....The same men that get passed over because of background, or credit, or because that man didnt know the TRUE LAW......I have no fears and I could bore any woman with current affairs but walk in with nappy hair and stop any LAWYER in his tracks with LAW......Raise 3 of my kids on my own without any GOV a.ssistance.........I keep a bank roll but I dress (Wal-Mart Fresh) and my house smells good and is full of "big lots" furniture...........I drive swell but out in PUBLIC, I ride the bus, I eat HOME COOKED, I read alot (NO TV), I eat swell (NO PORK)......All I can find is a LEECH type woman. And the WELL - OFF (educated) wont deal because I keep it gutta, and I only wear Armani suits on occasion.....Would you think I am a good catch if you seen me a WAL-MART buying a 60 flat screen for my Theater room but dressed in house shoes, nappy hair with a 12 pack of Heineken?
 8 years ago '05        #218
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 SoSassy69 said:
I really want to add something else to this topic,but this topic has turned into straight tomfoolery.
Consider this a healing session and whatever dirt you need to get out GGGGGit it out...So we can move on together.
 8 years ago '09        #219
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 7 7
Wow!!! This post is mind boggling to say the least... Like another female poster I'll keep my thoughts to myself....:sprachlos020:
 8 years ago '04        #220
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
This thread reminds me of a Tyler Perry movie.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy