Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #181
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
 Mysonne said:
The problem is you have people how aren't black trying to tell black what to think. Mutherf**ker you don't know about black people, lol
This is what i've been sayin the whole f**king thread!!!! These types of articles(just like the "all black men are in jail,deadbeat,blah blah" articles) are made to pit us against eachother. No need to worry about anyone else bringing us down, we're doing it to eachother well enough. The "other color" people(so I wont be accused of racism) make these articles, then sit back and laughs at all the hateful comments we make againt one another.
 09-21-2009, 10:42 PM         #182
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The "other color" people(so I wont be accused of racism) make these articles, then sit back and laughs at all the hateful comments we make againt one another.
Yeah, those damned cabalists, making articles to incite disputes amongst blacks!

Errr!

Idiot.
 8 years ago '09        #183
SoSassy69 
space
space
 CHRONICLE said:
Yeah, those damned cabalists, making articles to incite disputes amongst blacks!

Errr!

Idiot.

Look at the disputes it inticed in here.

Errr!

b**ch.
 09-21-2009, 10:55 PM         #184
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:
Look at the disputes it inticed in here.

Errr!

b**ch.
And that undoubtedly signifies intent?
 8 years ago '05        #185
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Mysonne said:
and the old ones are used up and have 3 baby daddy's and now they want a good guy to take care of their kids from the thugs they dated 18-25 yrs old
 8 years ago '05        #186
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

mAKE LUV NOT WAR
 8 years ago '09        #187
SoSassy69 
space
space
 CHRONICLE said:
And that undoubtedly signifies intent?
It happens ALL the time. You can go to all these articles, and whats the first thing you see when you scroll to the comments section? Black people bashing one another.

Where are all the weekly articles about poor people of other races(or "trailor trash")? Hmm I dont know.
But I bet I can pull up all the articles written on poor blacks in the Ghetto?

Where are the weekly articles on how whites make up the majority of welfare recipients9a proven fact)? Gee let me see............
But I bet I can find thousands upon thousands of "why are so many blacks on welfare" type articles.

Where are all the articles on all the peophiles/murderers/rapist of other races?
But yet theres a weekly articles made to remind us just how many black men are in jail.

How come there isnt a study of how many men of other races dont attend college?(and I know PLENTY)
But yet theres an article every other day of how uneducated blacks are.

Which leads back to my original statement. As soon as you go to any of those articles, the first thing you see on the comment section will be "thats cuz black men aint s**t" or "thats cuz black women are worthless".Ive seriously never seen any other race of people tear eachother down the way we do.

Its disgusting...............
 8 years ago '05        #188
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 SoSassy69 said:
It happens ALL the time. You can go to all these articles, and whats the first thing you see when you scroll to the comments section? Black people bashing one another.

Where are all the weekly articles about poor people of other races(or "trailor trash")? Hmm I dont know.

Where are the weekly articles on how whites make up the majority of welfare recipients9a proven fact)? Gee let me see............
But I bet I can find thousands upon thousands of "why are so many blacks on welfare" type articles.

Where are all the articles on all the peophiles/murderers/rapist of other races?
But yet theres a weekly articles made to remind us just how many black men are in jail.

How come there isnt a study of how many men of other races dont attend college?(and I know PLENTY)

Which leads back to my original statement. As soon as you go to any of those articles, the first thing you see on the comment section will be "thats cuz black men aint s**t" or "thats cuz black women are worthless".Ive seriously never seen any other race of people tear eachother down the way we do.

Its called SELF HATE and it PROPAGANDA......This is the reason blak women stick thier nose up at black men.....They are programmed by the DEPARTMENTS OF EDUCATION and the MEDIA.......

*tyring to stay on topic because the other issue can go on for days....Why dont you make another thread about your concerncs of black dogging blaks*

Last edited by bizo555; 09-21-2009 at 11:28 PM..
 09-21-2009, 11:32 PM         #189
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:

There are plenty studies conducted on all races, in fact, most studies conducted on race involve all races, in order to make a comparative analysis.

Granted, some mediums isolate "black stats", that's because they're usually more news worthy, and often the result of common practice.

Some key factors are usually prevalence, frequency (higher), new trends/deviation.

You're ridiculous if you believe there's a conspiracy, with these stories, to disrupt "the black community".

And stop with the "we" nonsense, I am black, but don't a.ssociate me with that bulls**t. "We" need to advance from this idea of a "Black Community", I don't have/want anything to do with black, white, hispanic, or w/e community; I dislike all you idiots equally.
 8 years ago '05        #190
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
I understand where you're coming from sassy. BUT, We still must identify the problems before we can come to a solution. No matter what we say and ultimately who's to blame (cia, cointelpro), WE have to acknowledge that, indeed, there is a problem and how can we fix it
 8 years ago '04        #191
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19914 19914
i hate this type of segregation... really??? i thought this went for alot of miserable people in this world.
 8 years ago '09        #192
SoSassy69 
space
space
 bizo555 said:
Its called SELF HATE and it PROPAGANDA......This is the reason blak women stick thier nose up at black men.....They are programmed by the DEPARTMENTS OF EDUCATION and the MEDIA.......

*tyring to stay on topic because the other issue can go on for days....Why dont you make another thread about your concerncs of black dogging blaks*
Nah. Boxden is not the place for these kinds of discussion. We would get absolutely nowhere...
 CHRONICLE said:
There are plenty studies conducted on all races, in fact, most studies conducted on race involve all races, in order to make a comparative analysis.

Granted, some mediums isolate "black stats", that's because they're usually more news worthy, and often the result of common practice.

Some key factors are usually prevalence, frequency (higher), new trends/deviation.

You're ridiculous if you believe there's a conspiracy, with these stories, to disrupt "the black community".
And stop with the "we" nonsense, I am black, but don't a.ssociate me with that bulls**t. "We" need to advance from this idea of a "Black Community", I don't have/want anything to do with black, white, hispanic, or w/e community; I dislike all you idiots equally.

No, its just my opinion. I'm not bashing you for yours,even though I dont agree.

As for the we, when it comes to this kind of discussions,yes it is WE. You may not a.ssociate yourself with it,but everyone else a.ssociates you with it. I'm not one of these ghetto,hoodrat uneducated(junior in nursing school:dancingcool:)chics yall talk about. But because I'm black, a lot of people would automatically throw me into that catergory,And you're ridiculous if you dont think that's how s**t goes down. Just like you may not be one of these dudes that always get s**tted on in these articles,but to the outside world...............you're just another n*gga.

Last edited by SoSassy69; 09-22-2009 at 12:05 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #193
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
And chronicle you are also right. Whatever happen to being an individual? The reason why s**t is so screwed up now because people want to force their beliefs on others. People want rules to apply to everyone for the "greater good" instead of minding their own damn issues and worrying about self.
 09-22-2009, 12:11 AM         #194
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:
(junior in nursing school:dancingcool:).
:agreement2:

Last edited by CHRONICLE; 09-22-2009 at 12:13 AM..
 09-22-2009, 12:34 AM         #195
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

I hope she isn't bragging about that........

but back on topic.....marriage does not equal a self fulfilling lifestyle

it's only cuz of social pressures that most american women feel like they hav 2 get married by a certain time
 09-22-2009, 01:40 AM         #196
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of sad a.ss n*ggas in this thread
 8 years ago '04        #197
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 Get it Right said:
name one white guy who is obsessed with famous black female celebs and I'll give you a dollar.
Robert De Niro...Now where is my dollar??? lol

Every thread Black males scream about how evil and undesirable the Black female is...Other races may not date Black women but they don't go out of their way to bad mouth us the way Black males do...

IMO...Black people are just bitter towards each ohese days...The White man used to be the enemy and now we would rather f!ght with ourselves...I love being Black because of what we were but I just have to shake my head at what we have become...

Black women are being raised to stay independent from the Black men because Black men are seen as untrustworthy...By all means she wants a Black man but she will not depend on one because it is a.ssumed that he will achieve a higher level of status and leave you high a dry...Many of these young girls are raised with Angela Basset's character from Waiting To Exhale in mind...If you give him your all and allow him to be king he will get his throne and send you to the dungeon....These females are being raised to be cute, paranoid, and angry...Look like a video girl or be single...Be a something like a ho because not giving up the a.ss damn near instantly isn't going to be tolerated...Be strong but only when your man deems it appropriate and beneficial...

Black men feel that they should be given the king position even before they earn it..All this "wait with me, struggle with me" doesn't work when you don't set the expectation of what I am waiting and struggling for...You want me to treat you like you are my everything when you haven't earned that title yet...Get an education...Get a job...Stay out of jail...Don't refer to me as a bytch every chance you get...Don't spend your youth trying to stick your d*ck in everything that walks...Show me that you are worthy of my trust and loyalty...And do it in a timely manner...If you aren't making steady progress I am going to lose interest...

Sadly these little Black girls are turning to these "baller types" because the "baller" is seen as action and not just talk...They see these videos and think that life is and or should be just like that...A man with a job isn't enough..He has to have 100k out of high school...A car isn't enough...It has to have rims, fresh paint, and an obnoxiously loud system...Personality isn't enough...He has to have just enough thug in him to make her believe that he can Chris Brown her at any given moment...

End of the day Black folks are still living up to the crabs in a bucket theory...Would rather pull each other down, talk shyt, than help each other better the situation...

And for the record...Black men stop acting like you all find mates because you all are just awesome men...If it wasn't for the myth that all of you are great in bed other races wouldn't deal with you...Its whats in your pants...Take that away and your stock falls like everybody else...So get off your high horse....

Last edited by NuttinNyce; 09-22-2009 at 08:01 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #198
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 NuttinNyce said:
Robert De Niro...Now where is my dollar??? lol

Every thread Black males scream about how evil and undesirable the Black female is...Other races may not date Black women but they don't go out of their way to bad mouth us the way Black males do...

IMO...Black people are just bitter towards each ohese days...The White man used to be the enemy and now we would rather f!ght with ourselves...I love being Black because of what we were but I just have to shake my head at what we have become...

Black women are being raised to stay independent from the Black men because Black men are seen as untrustworthy...By all means she wants a Black man but she will not depend on one because it is a.ssumed that he will achieve a higher level of status and leave you high a dry...Many of these young girls are raised with Angela Basset's character from Waiting To Exhale in mind...If you give him your all and allow him to be king he will get his throne and send you to the dungeon....These females are being raised to be cute, paranoid, and angry...Look like a video girl or be single...Be a something like a ho because not giving up the a.ss damn near instantly isn't going to be tolerated...Be strong but only when your man deems it appropriate and beneficial...

Black men feel that they should be given the king position even before they earn it..All this "wait with me, struggle with me" doesn't work when you don't set the expectation of what I am waiting and struggling for...You want me to treat you like you are my everything when you haven't earned that title yet...Get an education...Get a job...Stay out of jail...Don't refer to me as a bytch every chance you get...Don't spend your youth trying to stick your d*ck in everything that walks...Show me that you are worthy of my trust and loyalty...And do it in a timely manner...If you aren't making steady progress I am going to lose interest...

Sadly these little Black girls are turning to these "baller types" because the "baller" is seen as action and not just talk...They see these videos and think that life is and or should be just like that...A man with a job isn't enough..He has to have 100k out of high school...A car isn't enough...It has to have rims, fresh paint, and an obnoxiously loud system...Personality isn't enough...He has to have just enough thug in him to make her believe that he can Chris Brown her at any given moment...

End of the day Black folks are still living up to the crabs in a bucket theory...Would rather pull each other down, talk shyt, than help each other better the situation...

And for the record...Black men stop acting like you all find mates because you all are just awesome men...If it wasn't for the myth that all of you are great in bed other races wouldn't deal with you...Its whats in your pants...Take that away and your stock falls like everybody else...So get off your high horse....
Well since you say that, girls are like busses, miss one next 15 one cummin.....Our WHOLE entire purpose is to mate and create babies so that our genes will live after us....you can have all the money in the world but you cant take it with you so its really worthless but you can leave seeds to continue your family.......So if the Black women doesnt find away to get along with US (blk MEN) you will be having test tube babies and using dildoes for the rest or your empty lives..........A house car and bank account is not the definition of success...ASK THE "SUCCESSFUL" women of ATLANTA..I think they are the loneliest living superficial lives surrounded by everything EUROPEAN but nothing of thier own culture.......
 8 years ago '04        #199
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
this s**t is evident in the music black women choose to listen to... it says it all. How many chicks would rather put a retarded lil wayne track on and sing the words than listen to some talib kweli who talks about real s**t and puts black women on a pedestal...
 09-22-2009, 11:18 AM         #200
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KoKen said:
this s**t is evident in the music black women choose to listen to... it says it all. How many chicks would rather put a retarded lil wayne track on and sing the words than listen to some talib kweli who talks about real s**t and puts black women on a pedestal...
how many dudes listen to kweli

he's an excellent artist but like the most of the intelligent rappers no one wants to hear their s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago