The Drake Conspiracy: Via All Hip-Hop (Sep 09)

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '08        #41
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
Drake is not Hip Hop, he is Hip Pop......

J Cole is the true future of hip hop and a certain camel will sure of that.

Last edited by The N; 06-25-2010 at 11:38 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #42
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
 YoungGQ said:
troof.
 7 years ago '07        #43
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 Gm0ney85 said:
my problem is hella people who dont follow hip-hop know who drake is...like he ALREADY a house hold name....

but i can ask the same people...you know who lupe fiasco, or Q-tip, or Styles P is??...and they dont know who they are or cant name a song by them....

i like drake...but i dont like the manipulation the industry tries to pull on us... so it makes me feel like its drakes fault, but i gotta blame the gate keepers...drake just a puppet in the end...
I was just talking with my girl about how this n*gga came outta nowhere. oh word n*gga? u just gonna drop a mixtape or two that happens to blow up nationwide, songs gettin radio play and all? like 50 said, NOTHING is on the radio that just happens to get on there. airtime = $$$$. ain't s**t free. then, all the endorsements from the likes of Jay and Cash Money. gtfoh. I ain't buyin it. either this n*gga got the best management and street team in the biz. or he's a little jewish kid who has a relative in the business. feel me?

edit: don't get me wrong, I'm still bumpin a lil drake here and there. s**t is catchy.

Last edited by Jayceon; 06-25-2010 at 11:43 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #44
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
conspiracy theory?
Ima be 100% Honest with you...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #45
Fabolous310 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 0 0
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I've been a fan of Drake since "Comeback Season"

But that's neither here nor there, the question that's constantly bugging me is, why are n*ggas so mad that he got on? I can understand not being a fan of his music, but for his success to p!ss you off, makes you a hater, by the very definition, and I just can't endorse that type of thinking... It's poisonous...
Nuff Said forreal. These are just "stans" that think eminem and Jay-z are always gonna stay at the top and keep rapping. The dont want to give it up to the next generation. smh. i honestly think that whole illumati stuff is bs. But I guess we'll never know forsure.
 7 years ago '06        #46
Fabolous310 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 0 0
@jslim? WTF are you talking about drake has been out since 06-07??? and he like everyone else said he teamed up with the supposedly best rapper out so you honestly think it happened out of nothing???
 7 years ago '06        #47
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
Fell off before he got on.
 7 years ago '06        #48
knowledge24 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 57 57
i'm not the biggest Drake fan but i think he's solid. he definitely has potential so i could see how some label execs and radio people, and even other bigger artists, support him.

to me, he's sort of like that rare first-round draft pick that delivers on his potential way earlier than expected. he'll either build on that or stumble, but with that support system he has now it doesn't look like he's going to fall off anytime soon.

also, it doesn't bother me if your average tween who listens to top 40 radio all day knows who drake is but doesn't know who kid cudi or lupe are. this happens in all types of music. shoot, i don't listen to country but i know who taylor swift is and have no idea what the hell a lady antelbum or however it's spelled is. it's just the nature of the music industry as a whole and as people seeking entertainment, we just have to roll with it ... or not, which is what underground hip hop or dive bar rock, etc. is for.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc