Madden 11 Improvements

most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
81 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
82 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '08        #41
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,860 | Props total: 506 506
 ima80baby said:
I don't watch or follow football, so the game isn't too bad for me.
me neither,im more of a basketball fan but i used to play ESPN football every now and then when it was out back then.
 9 years ago '07        #42
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
One word... Physics.

Madden is nothing but animations..and I don't think the majority of Madden gamers realized that.
 9 years ago '06        #43
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
man, I'm playing this right now (since I finished my 2k10 Combine player) and I'm having a decent game.

Why? I decided to move the game speed to very slow. They doing stuff I never seen before on this. I seen the cpu o-line double team 2 different players on the same play. Blocking is better. It don't seem like the cpu knows your play and it seems like they actually pick a variety of plays

I'm playing on a custom difficulty of 16 all across, with my speed threshold on 25. I'm not seeing the usual cheating on the higher difficulties. I haven't seen any sliding by offensive lineman (but the defenders still do it). I'm actually getting pressure on the CPU QB without them quickly throwing the ball. I got like 3 sacks on Peyton Manning (but he's still 20 of 24 for 267 yards with 2 tds).

I'll still how it will be playing another team with a bad qb (cause before, they looked like Peyton no matter what you did).

Last edited by rag621; 09-05-2009 at 02:41 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #44
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
 rag621 said:
man, I'm playing this right now (since I finished my 2k10 Combine player) and I'm having a decent game.

Why? I decided to move the game speed to very slow. They doing stuff I never seen before on this. I seen the cpu o-line double team 2 different players on the same play. Blocking is better. It don't seem like the cpu knows your play and it seems like they actually pick a variety of plays

I'm playing on a custom difficulty of 16 all across, with my speed threshold on 25. I'm not seeing the usual cheating on the higher difficulties. I haven't seen any sliding by offensive lineman (but the defenders still do it). I'm actually getting pressure on the CPU QB without them quickly throwing the ball. I got like 3 sacks on Peyton Manning (but he's still 20 of 24 for 267 yards with 2 tds).

I'll still how it will be playing another team with a bad qb (cause before, they looked like Peyton no matter what you did).
s**t playing on all madden the qb completes all their passes tony romo went 20 for 20 and there like two more completions and he has an nfl record. i was ok. i picked him twice in a row after that but the computer is deadly accurate. but for some reason the passes i throw dont have the same touch ma f**kers jumping 30 feet to bat the s**t down. no touch passes to the sideline or over the shoulder. still love the s**t out this game though.
 9 years ago '06        #45
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 carden2 said:
s**t playing on all madden the qb completes all their passes tony romo went 20 for 20 and there like two more completions and he has an nfl record. i was ok. i picked him twice in a row after that but the computer is deadly accurate. but for some reason the passes i throw dont have the same touch ma f**kers jumping 30 feet to bat the s**t down. no touch passes to the sideline or over the shoulder. still love the s**t out this game though.
Yeah I understand. Before, I felt this game sucked. Now that I switched the game speed to very slow, it feels average. So since this happened, I'll wait for the patch before I give up
 9 years ago '05        #46
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 ThaReapa420 said:
I'll be online when smackdown goes off
i caught the end of it by mistake.....that n*gga undertaker came out of nowhere n murked dude...i aint know he still wrestles
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy