most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '08        #41
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 368 368
 ima80baby said:
I don't watch or follow football, so the game isn't too bad for me.
me neither,im more of a basketball fan but i used to play ESPN football every now and then when it was out back then.
 8 years ago '07        #42
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
One word... Physics.

Madden is nothing but animations..and I don't think the majority of Madden gamers realized that.
 8 years ago '06        #43
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
man, I'm playing this right now (since I finished my 2k10 Combine player) and I'm having a decent game.

Why? I decided to move the game speed to very slow. They doing stuff I never seen before on this. I seen the cpu o-line double team 2 different players on the same play. Blocking is better. It don't seem like the cpu knows your play and it seems like they actually pick a variety of plays

I'm playing on a custom difficulty of 16 all across, with my speed threshold on 25. I'm not seeing the usual cheating on the higher difficulties. I haven't seen any sliding by offensive lineman (but the defenders still do it). I'm actually getting pressure on the CPU QB without them quickly throwing the ball. I got like 3 sacks on Peyton Manning (but he's still 20 of 24 for 267 yards with 2 tds).

I'll still how it will be playing another team with a bad qb (cause before, they looked like Peyton no matter what you did).

Last edited by rag621; 09-05-2009 at 03:41 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #44
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1193 1193
 rag621 said:
man, I'm playing this right now (since I finished my 2k10 Combine player) and I'm having a decent game.

Why? I decided to move the game speed to very slow. They doing stuff I never seen before on this. I seen the cpu o-line double team 2 different players on the same play. Blocking is better. It don't seem like the cpu knows your play and it seems like they actually pick a variety of plays

I'm playing on a custom difficulty of 16 all across, with my speed threshold on 25. I'm not seeing the usual cheating on the higher difficulties. I haven't seen any sliding by offensive lineman (but the defenders still do it). I'm actually getting pressure on the CPU QB without them quickly throwing the ball. I got like 3 sacks on Peyton Manning (but he's still 20 of 24 for 267 yards with 2 tds).

I'll still how it will be playing another team with a bad qb (cause before, they looked like Peyton no matter what you did).
s**t playing on all madden the qb completes all their passes tony romo went 20 for 20 and there like two more completions and he has an nfl record. i was ok. i picked him twice in a row after that but the computer is deadly accurate. but for some reason the passes i throw dont have the same touch ma f**kers jumping 30 feet to bat the s**t down. no touch passes to the sideline or over the shoulder. still love the s**t out this game though.
 8 years ago '06        #45
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 carden2 said:
s**t playing on all madden the qb completes all their passes tony romo went 20 for 20 and there like two more completions and he has an nfl record. i was ok. i picked him twice in a row after that but the computer is deadly accurate. but for some reason the passes i throw dont have the same touch ma f**kers jumping 30 feet to bat the s**t down. no touch passes to the sideline or over the shoulder. still love the s**t out this game though.
Yeah I understand. Before, I felt this game sucked. Now that I switched the game speed to very slow, it feels average. So since this happened, I'll wait for the patch before I give up
 8 years ago '05        #46
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 ThaReapa420 said:
I'll be online when smackdown goes off
i caught the end of it by mistake.....that n*gga undertaker came out of nowhere n murked dude...i aint know he still wrestles
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy