Madden 11 Improvements

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 rag621 said:
so exactly how is it perfect when it plays nothing like how football to be. I can understand some casual player saying something like this (even tho I think they starting to tried of it).

To me, all that changed from 09 to 10 is:
they made the colors more vivid.

the presentation that they tried to make like 2k football games (but it wasn't better and you can't skip that damn chain gang cut scene).

They added some refs that add nothing (but bring up that damn chain-gang cutscene).

they tried to make the players turn their head to the ball, but it has no real effect. If you notice (which you probably didn't with the comment you made), they would do the same scripted play regardless if they turn their head (like last year).

I don't think the pushed back ratings did anything. It don't seem like they actually changed the formula and they just dropped ratings like they do every year. They need to make it like this:

30s = garbage
40s = below average
50s = average
60s = above average
70s = good
80s = great
90s = elite

and that's only if they truly want to scale the ratings. But then again, it's not like EA let down their customers before, right . It seem like players rated in the 60s and 50s don't play good, now.

so me saying the game is better than last year doesn't mean anything. Since last year's game was an abomination to the sport that is football.
i disagree with you bro with all due respect...madden 10 is the best football game ever made..until madden 11 drops

ea always out do the older game..madden just keeps getting better and better
 8 years ago '05        #22
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,542 | Props total: 274 274
yeah dude super mad bout his game lol..

so far the only good ideas i've heard are the time passing thing.. thats kinda brilliant..

and of course the blocking..

this is the best madden thats been out so far, but its a couple annoyin things here and there... when you playin the cpu, they gonna throw across the middle 85 percent of the time.. when playin against a person the rbs get too many receptions.. like, why is it im seeing multiple rbs lead the league in recs in every fantasy draft.. they need to fix the coverage.. because its too easy to get completions.. also, once again.. blockin..
 8 years ago '05        #23
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
yah i see a few fixes they could make

let us name our coaches so we can switch teams at end of franchise like when coaches get fired like it was back in the day. also let us pick out offensive/defensive playbook for our coach. i get tired switching this s**t all the time

the slot receiver when running a slant could the cornerback cut that ma f**ker off and play the ball instead of follow that ma f**ker across the field.

they need improve the touch on passes for the quarterback. running post and slants to sideline it's hard to put touch on the pass to get over defenders heads

custom playbooks would be nice where you can build you own playbook either creating plays or getting them from other people
 8 years ago '05        #24
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,542 | Props total: 274 274
^^^i thought you could set your playbook up where you dont have to keep switchin it back.. its in the same section as when you select your favorite team.. if i remember correctly.. i could be wrong tho..
 8 years ago '07        #25
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 152 152
 Da Real Talk said:
Like If The Your Starting To Get Pressure In The Pocket & Your Controlling A QB With A High Awareness Rating Your Controller Will Vibrate
i like this ideal like depending on ur QB awareness it start vibrating dependin on how far they are away and how good his awareness is
 8 years ago '06        #26
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:
i disagree with you bro with all due respect...madden 10 is the best football game ever made..until madden 11 drops

ea always out do the older game..madden just keeps getting better and better
with all due respect, I think your statement about Madden 10 being the best football game ever made is asinine. I don't ever think EA would believe that.

Madden 05>Madden 10
 8 years ago '06        #27
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Dat 1 Dude said:
yeah dude super mad bout his game lol..

so far the only good ideas i've heard are the time passing thing.. thats kinda brilliant..

and of course the blocking..

this is the best madden thats been out so far, but its a couple annoyin things here and there... when you playin the cpu, they gonna throw across the middle 85 percent of the time.. when playin against a person the rbs get too many receptions.. like, why is it im seeing multiple rbs lead the league in recs in every fantasy draft.. they need to fix the coverage.. because its too easy to get completions.. also, once again.. blockin..

I'm not mad about anything. I just expect more from the only NFL game being made, when this same company made better games in the past.

oh, and the pass-timing thing came from All-Pro 2k8 (it was probably in past 2k games, I wouldn't know)
 09-04-2009, 03:40 PM         #28
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for them to not make linebackers jump 30 feet in the air to intercept a pass that was 20 yards down field from where they were
 8 years ago '06        #29
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
 TimeIsMoney said:
 8 years ago '09        #30
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Why is Tom cable still my coach on my madden and I hired a black man,you guys need to fix that s**t,also they should let you make a stadium without having to move the team and make new jerseys,s**t is stupid
 8 years ago '07        #31
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 ThaReapa420 said:
Madden 10 is perfect to me
it definitely aint perfect but its a lot better than 09

they still need to tweak some s**t for 11

a couple of things that come to mind

some of the animations, like when you tackle somebody. They're in your grasp and then you like lift em up again then tackle em. Also, when you throw a pass to your receiver, they go up to catch it, the defender bats the ball down and tackles the dude at almost the exact same time like wtf?
 8 years ago '06        #32
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
I just sick of seein everybody run the same. They need to add different running styles for different players.

Clinton Portis runs track style
Ed Reed is pigeon-toed
AP with his straight-up and down running style

there are at least 8 or 9 basic different running styles, they should motion capture certain players and add those running styles to certain players with different running styles.
 8 years ago '06        #33
Big Daddy K8806 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 29 29
there are too many holding calls, I got horse collar tackled a whole bunch of times so i think they need to add that penalty, the wide open dropped interceptions and the fifty million tips that happen and no one catches it. My biggest complaint that needs to be changed is the AI, the ball could be in the air and the defender won't react till its about to hit the floor wtf
 8 years ago '05        #34
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
^^young peezy what u wana do manye...n*gga u got 7 pts lol
 8 years ago '04        #35
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597

Same challenges that can be made in the real NFL
WTH do you challenge than?
 8 years ago '05        #36
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 ThaReapa420 said:
I'll be online when smackdown goes off
what time that s**t go off...and is that wrestling? u do know that s**t fake rite?
 8 years ago '06        #37
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I don't watch or follow football, so the game isn't too bad for me.
 8 years ago '04        #38
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2829 2829
 ThaReapa420 said:
I'll be online when smackdown goes off
:rolll augh::applause:
 8 years ago '09        #39
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
I really don't get how people can say this is the best madden yet when its not even better then madden 05, i gotta whole list of things that needs to be changed but ima just name some of the glaring things that just make u wanna toss ur controller at the damn t.v.

First off the need to get the fundamental physics of football down and get rid of the damn sliding in the game i cant say how many times ive had a wr open downfield only to see the db or lb take about 4 steps to knock down the pass or pick it off its like their moving on skates,and also other little things like how fast the ball moves,cuts,jukes etc oh yeah and i cant forget positioning.

Next i would have to say the trenches this is where most football game are won or lost in madden 10 more then half the time u can hardly f!ght off the O tackles with ur D lineman and if u do they just slide right into another one,they need to have it where a actually pocket forms around the QB so u can feel the pressure coming at u.

Last but not lest make matchups matter which they dont in this game u really cant tell the elite players from the average,ive had where a below average cb stick larry fitz the whole game with no problem no need to double him cause his a.ss cant jump at all to go get the ball and where elite DE such as osi stopped completely by a rb from gettin to the QB,this just makes me shake my head everytime.I remember when i used to play the old school viks with moss and culpepper and trust me i knew randy was on the field and if i didnt double him i would pay for it, same thing for the D u could tell the elite ones from the average ones u couldnt call a damn nano to totally shut down the run game just didnt happen which it does in this madden, u actually had to call the right plays at the right time and know what to do to stop a play not just nano or get lucky as hell by some damn glitch.

These things were in the old maddens/2k football game no reason they shouldnt be able to add it to the current systems with the power that they have but i guess when u dont have any competition u dont gotta worry cause people will buy it neway,i just miss the good ol' days where i would have some great battles in madden/2k dont know when they'll return.
 8 years ago '08        #40
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 TimeIsMoney said:
Dude is crazy,but he was speaking the truth though.They need to get rid of that f!ght for the fumble s**t,dumbest s**t ever.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago