Madden 11 Improvements

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
8466 pageviews
48 comments

Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 18414 18414
Madden 11 Improvements

What do u want 2 see added or improved in next years madden? I wuz playen Madden 10 earlier and it made me think of this.

Tattoos On Players(It would make everyone stand out more)

Same challenges that can be made in the real NFL(Like forward pass or incomplete pass etc)

Stadium & crowd detail(like in preseason every game doesnt look sold out & if a team is losing bad the seats get more empty)

Signature player celebrations and actions(Like lights out & ocho cinco td celebrations)

Change the controls(It wud be nice 2 change the controls how u want them like in 08)

Bring bacc the jump the snap count(That was a usefull control & gave u a lil edge off the line)

ADD ON

48 comments for "Madden 11 Improvements"

09-04-2009, 02:29 AM         #2
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fix all-madden
 09-04-2009, 02:53 AM         #3
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

09-04-2009, 02:59 AM         #4
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the catching animations gotta go homie !!
 8 years ago '06        #5
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0

gameplay that actually resemble football

actual physics.... no more sliding by players (this is how lineman are able to pickup players when it's physically impossible or watch the defensive backs when the drop back into coverage or back-peddle) or warping (how players make impossible catches & how defender make impossible interceptions). no jumping super high... just nothing that defies the laws of physics (it can be done, just don't know if they know how to do it)

a full import of head coach 09 (no freezing) for the franchise.

blocking all around is horrible

better pursuit routes

better ai (especially for the computer)

better animations (get rid of that damn animation where the db goes for the pick, misses, & turns around in mid-air to hit the receiver)

route-timing passing. In this game, a qb can throw the ball anytime during the receivers route and they catch it. If they use route-timing passing, the receiver have to actually run his route. If you don't time it right, it's an incompletion.

passing in general

that damn pro-tak. I sick of this hugging session they do. Plus how they have to warp defenders inorder for it to happen.

it's alot more s**t, but it comes down to this:

decide if they want this game to be an arcade or an full NFL simulation. Cause now, it's more arcade (like it been for years, but just better than the past couple of years) than simulation.

Only folks that won't like what I just said, are those online cheesing n*ggas that don't want the game to be realistic.

s**t I'm glad Uncharted 2 & NBA 2k10 about to come out

Last edited by rag621; 09-04-2009 at 03:07 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #6
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
The lineman moves suck...L2 for a strafe move and the all the R analog is spin moves? s**ts garbage....

Passing...I remember before in madden you could lead a reciever or throw it to a certain shoulder or to the outside and direct the pass with the analog...seems like s**t doesnt work in 10. U cant throw behind them or to a certain area...just a bullet or a lob pass
 8 years ago '07        #7
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,668 | Props total: 16929 16929
Block blocking blocking!

These bastards are still latching on to defenders like its madden 2003 or something.
 09-04-2009, 03:07 AM         #8
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
i see y u posted it but dude is annoying as f**k with his constant rants about 2K being better and Madden just updating rosters which isnt 100% true lol
 8 years ago '06        #9
rag621 
space
space
 Counterfeit215 said:
The lineman moves suck...L2 for a strafe move and the all the R analog is spin moves? s**ts garbage....

Passing...I remember before in madden you could lead a reciever or throw it to a certain shoulder or to the outside and direct the pass with the analog...seems like s**t doesnt work in 10. U cant throw behind them or to a certain area...just a bullet or a lob pass
thats where the route-timed passing gonna come in at. It's gonna let you throw to an area where the receiver is gonna end up, instead of throwing it directly at them all the time. Plus, ain't no touch passes. It's impossible to throw pass a defender without it being a high lob. Most of the time in this game, the ball ends up behind your player or thrown to the defender.

Folks making this game need to stop putting a band-aid on this game.
 8 years ago '07        #10
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,668 | Props total: 16929 16929
Shall i post up all the Apexisfree videos? That dude be going hard on madden. Like he in the nfl and is PISSED!
 8 years ago '05        #11
Bigrel 7 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 326 326
i still dont understand how n*ggas are claimin 10 as the best madden ever. this s**t is trash to me and i own every madden since 2000. it seem like they add 2 or 3 new features every couple of years but then take it out. like playmaker and tellin ur blockers who to block when u tryin to get past that last defender. formation shifts was useful but no where to be found. im pissed i bought the s**t, im really considering gamefly so i dont get stuck havin to trade in a game if i dont like it and lose half the value f**kin wit gamestop. and yea dis s**t is tooooo arcade like
 8 years ago '07        #12
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
nothing really...madden 10 is perfect..id buy it if they didnt change s**t
 8 years ago '05        #13
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
take that f!ght for the fumble bulls**t off...i cant never get that s**t when playin online...but when im playin against these fools in my city i get it everytime...
 09-04-2009, 07:58 AM         #14
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The blocking is horrible, the rb always stands still with his arms out blocking air, either block or run a route.
 8 years ago '05        #15
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 CadillacVyse said:
Block blocking blocking!

These bastards are still latching on to defenders like its madden 2003 or something.
Thank you i thought it was f**king me. I have gone through about every team and none of them can block for s**t man.
 8 years ago '06        #16
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
Usually I get every madden when it comes out. But I haven't been following football nd I don't hear anyhing too crazy about madden 10 so ima hold out till 11.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #17
swag-mchustle 372 heat pts372
space
space
$1,958 | Props total: 5755 5755
they need offensive playmaker back in 11..when/if the play breaks down in football the receivers don't just stand still waiting for something to happen, the only person who will attempt to move around is the slot receiver while everyone else just freezes up
 8 years ago '05        #18
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Thank you i thought it was f**king me. I have gone through about every team and none of them can block for s**t man.
the panther's blocking>>>>>>>>>>>>
 8 years ago '05        #19
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Like If The Your Starting To Get Pressure In The Pocket & Your Controlling A QB With A High Awareness Rating Your Controller Will Vibrate
 8 years ago '06        #20
rag621 
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
nothing really...madden 10 is perfect..id buy it if they didnt change s**t
so exactly how is it perfect when it plays nothing like how football to be. I can understand some casual player saying something like this (even tho I think they starting to tried of it).

To me, all that changed from 09 to 10 is:
they made the colors more vivid.

the presentation that they tried to make like 2k football games (but it wasn't better and you can't skip that damn chain gang cut scene).

They added some refs that add nothing (but bring up that damn chain-gang cutscene).

they tried to make the players turn their head to the ball, but it has no real effect. If you notice (which you probably didn't with the comment you made), they would do the same scripted play regardless if they turn their head (like last year).

I don't think the pushed back ratings did anything. It don't seem like they actually changed the formula and they just dropped ratings like they do every year. They need to make it like this:

30s = garbage
40s = below average
50s = average
60s = above average
70s = good
80s = great
90s = elite

and that's only if they truly want to scale the ratings. But then again, it's not like EA let down their customers before, right . It seem like players rated in the 60s and 50s don't play good, now.

so me saying the game is better than last year doesn't mean anything. Since last year's game was an abomination to the sport that is football.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago