50 Cent - "Flight 187" Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 122
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1874 1874
 just2intense said:
50 has done more than 15 mill in the Us GRODT did 10 mill in the US alone Massecar did like 9 mill in the US alone. O yea Jay-z never Sold 1 million in a week. Twice


GET RICH OR DIE TRYING DID 8 MILL IN THE US. 10 MILL WORLDWIDE.
 8 years ago '07        #122
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1874 1874
 HHJ66 said:
Some of them numbers put up too high (KC and AG sold a mill less each actually) and soundtracks dont count or else 50 sales would be higher with the GRODT soundtrack. BP2 only sold 2 mill and that Linkin Park s**t wasnt no album it was like half price cd with a few songs. So overall Jayz at about 26-27mill.

But if you compare official solo albums jayz at maybe at about 24 while 50 cent at 15mill and thats only based off 3 solo albums. 50 about 5 years younger so he got more in him than jayz
@ YOU a.ssUMING SALES BECAUSE OF YOUR TASTE AND MAKING RULES ON HOW WE LOOK AT THE SALES. 50 COULDA SOLD MORE IF HE WAS MORE CONSISTENT AND DROPPING AN ALBUM EVERY YEAR. n*gga ONLY DID IT TO HIMSELF.
 8 years ago '05        #123
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
 MELODY said:


GET RICH OR DIE TRYING DID 8 MILL IN THE US. 10 MILL WORLDWIDE.
10 mill in the us 11 worldwide.

massacre is at 6 mill now in the us

curtis did 2.5
 8 years ago '08        #124
HHJ66 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
 MELODY said:
@ YOU a.ssUMING SALES BECAUSE OF YOUR TASTE AND MAKING RULES ON HOW WE LOOK AT THE SALES. 50 COULDA SOLD MORE IF HE WAS MORE CONSISTENT AND DROPPING AN ALBUM EVERY YEAR. n*gga ONLY DID IT TO HIMSELF.
I seen the official sales for that n*gga jayz a couple weeks ago and a lot of them was put higher. Jayz is bout to turn 40 even though he really 43 and 50 only bout 34-35 so he got way more years. And if 50's soundtrack and Gunit albums included then this s**t is way closer.
 8 years ago '07        #125
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1874 1874
 Ghettoquiz said:
10 mill in the us 11 worldwide.

massacre is at 6 mill now in the us

curtis did 2.5
@ n*ggaS MAKING UP NUMBERS.


I MISS THE HATE BUTTON
 8 years ago '07        #126
pj122l3 
space
space
space
$44 | Props total: 0 0



damn man he really went all out for this video lmfao
 8 years ago '08        #127
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
why do these threads always turn into a number f!ght
the joint is hot
 8 years ago '05        #128
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
 MELODY said:
@ n*ggaS MAKING UP NUMBERS.


I MISS THE HATE BUTTON
no, you're an homotional dude thats on here in threads just to argue and debate s**t you have no clue on, you dislike 50/g-unit yet you in every thread there is on them cats.

drink pine sol


Last edited by Ghettoquiz; 09-04-2009 at 01:51 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #129
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1874 1874
 HHJ66 said:
I seen the official sales for that n*gga jayz a couple weeks ago and a lot of them was put higher. Jayz is bout to turn 40 even though he really 43 and 50 only bout 34-35 so he got way more years. And if 50's soundtrack and Gunit albums included then this s**t is way closer.
I DONT CARE IF YOU ADD THE GUNIT ALBUMS + THE SOUNDTRACK, JAY Z HAS SOLD MORE OVERALL RECORDS THAN 50 CENT. I UNDERSTAND THAT JAY HAS MORE RECORDS THAN HIM BECAUSE HE'S BEEN IN THE GAME LONGER. I'M JUST SHUTTING DOWN THESE GROUPIES THAT SWEAR THAT 50 CURRENTLY HAS SOLD MORE RECORDS THAN JAY.
 8 years ago '07        #130
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1874 1874
 Ghettoquiz said:
no, you're an homotional dude thats on here in threads just to argue and debate s**t you have no clue on, you dislike 50/g-unit yet you in every thread there is on them cats.

drink pine sol
YOU CAN'T TAKE A LOSS.
 8 years ago '05        #131
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
nas lost
 8 years ago '07        #132
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1874 1874
 cuddyduce said:
why do these threads always turn into a number f!ght
the joint is hot
its not an argument, they a.ssume something, i correct them, then they wanna deny, use restrictions, make they own rules, etc. So i gotta project reality and not fiction.
 8 years ago '08        #133
HHJ66 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
jayz sold most of his records in the late 90s when pac and big died. Then he kept makin commercial singles with pharrell and s**t that gave him decent sales in the early 00s then he made a big deal bout some retirement album then a comeback album. But since he came out of retirement that n*gga sold bout 2.5mill. Wait til 50 get his retirement and comeback albums and s**t.

 8 years ago '06        #134
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3546 3546
 HHJ66 said:
jayz sold most of his records in the late 90s when pac and big died. Then he kept makin commercial singles with pharrell and s**t that gave him decent sales in the early 00s then he made a big deal bout some retirement album then a comeback album. But since he came out of retirement that n*gga sold bout 2.5mill. Wait til 50 get his retirement and comeback albums and s**t.

Curtis was suppose to be his retirement album...so, Before I Self Destruct is his comeback album....



Last edited by 01seay; 09-04-2009 at 02:05 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #135
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1874 1874
 Peterparker said:
if thats what you ment u would have stated it when u first made that post..now ur just backtracking
UMMM SURE YOU CAUGHT ME...EVEN THOUGH I KNOW HE SOLD 10 MILL OFF JUST 1 ALBUM I WOULD LOGICALLY SAY HE AVERAGES 2-3 MILL TOTAL?



f**kING IDIOT.
 8 years ago '07        #136
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552 OP
space
avatar space
space
$92,810 | Props total: 70417 70417
get rich did 12 mil worldwide, massacre did 11 mil, and curtis did 5 mil worldwide, that's 28 million...

Jay-z hasn't outsold 50 cent.
 8 years ago '08        #137
HHJ66 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
jayz done sucked mad d*cks to sell records and stay relevant while 50 do it raw. He dont got no go to hook n*ggas or nothin.
 09-04-2009, 02:22 AM         #138
Classefied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uhm... Jayz is Goat in my eyez... but he didnt sold more albums than 50...


ps: The Song is dopeee
 8 years ago '07        #139
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1874 1874
 Bkjj11 said:
get rich did 12 mil worldwide, massacre did 11 mil, and curtis did 5 mil worldwide, that's 28 million...

Jay-z hasn't outsold 50 cent.
JUST CURIOUS WHERE'S YOUR SOURCE?

 8 years ago '07        #140
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552 OP
space
avatar space
space
$92,810 | Props total: 70417 70417
 MELODY said:
JUST CURIOUS WHERE'S YOUR SOURCE?

Brb....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy