50 Cent - "Flight 187" Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 520
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
909 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 194
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 139
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-04-2009, 12:55 PM         #181
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
naw, that MELODY dude isn't really pro-anybody, he's just anti-50. Anybody that he sees as an enemy of 50 (tho I don't even consider this s**t 50 said a diss) or somebody that got beef with 50 he hops all over their nuts.
Exactly.

I remember back in 06 or 07 I had this MP3 CD with over 71 diss tracks towards The Unit from alot of different artists. Now there's welll over 100 diss tracks towards them. Just think of that, 100 tracks dedicated to 1 camp. While G-Unit has not responded to 98% of them. at all of those tracks not affecting them, at all.
 9 years ago '06        #182
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,292 | Props total: 1628 1628
sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk trackkkkkkkkkkk
 9 years ago '04        #183
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
I need the MP3!
 9 years ago '05        #184
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,664 | Props total: 15290 15290
 TiPZ said:
if you hate on 50 your just mad, mad that your favorite artists been in the game more at least 5-10 more years then 50, but their bank accounts looking empty, while 50 piles up, why you mad?

New money breed new enemies n*gga know this
Why would anyone care how much a rapper makes? not like he's going to hit me off a couple of mill. So why the f**k do you care and why do you think that is the primary reason for people to like or dislike 50?

Is that why you like your favorite rappers because they sell the most? Or have the biggest bank accounts in the rap game? So that's how you choose your music.
 9 years ago '04        #185
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
I got it.. its going straight to the ipod, and then the ipod going right back to the car...

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
 9 years ago '04        #186
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
 Hold That said:
Why would anyone care how much a rapper makes? not like he's going to hit me off a couple of mill. So why the f**k do you care and why do you think that is the primary reason for people to like or dislike 50?

Is that why you like your favorite rappers because they sell the most? Or have the biggest bank accounts in the rap game? So that's how you choose your music.
NO... but they're just measuring success, and 50 is very successful.. and thats what people live for.. so they're showing their respect..
 9 years ago '04        #187
JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$17,115 | Props total: 4590 4590
I don't think he's being serious about Dre won't mix his records.
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-04-2009, 02:11 PM         #188
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
if you hate on 50 your just mad, mad that your favorite artists been in the game more at least 5-10 more years then 50, but their bank accounts looking empty, while 50 piles up, why you mad?

New money breed new enemies n*gga know this
see what i mean
 09-04-2009, 02:14 PM         #189
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
NO... but they're just measuring success, and 50 is very successful.. and thats what people live for.. so they're showing their respect..
theres a difference between measuring success and talkin about how much money someone has....

all people every say about 50 is he has more money than ___. i dont get it. like yea he got cash but he cant rap no more....either that or he aint tryin and if its the latter he might as well try to invest in the next big thing or try to go out and find him

im tired of n*ggas always bringin up how much money 50 got like that shows how good of a rapper he is now
 9 years ago '05        #190
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4822 4822
See this the only type s**t that can pull me away from bumpin that Cuban Links II.

50 been k!lling it the whole summer. And yeah he got money and he deserves it.
He's a good rapper because he does things like "Flight 187" to keep us entertained.
While your favorite is trying to be all up in the mix of the "in-crowd"
50 does whatever the hell he wants. So what the "in-crowd" doesn't like it.
That wont stop his cashflow or his ability to deliver the product that his fans want.
 09-04-2009, 03:23 PM         #191
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
See this the only type s**t that can pull me away from bumpin that Cuban Links II.

50 been k!lling it the whole summer. And yeah he got money and he deserves it.
He's a good rapper because he does things like "Flight 187" to keep us entertained.
While your favorite is trying to be all up in the mix of the "in-crowd"
50 does whatever the hell he wants. So what the "in-crowd" doesn't like it.
That wont stop his cashflow or his ability to deliver the product that his fans want.
my favorite rappers are phonte and andre 3000....show me where they try to be in the mix...and both of them would crush 50 on a track easily
 9 years ago '05        #192
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,651 | Props total: 1605 1605
I'm not really a 50 fan but this s**t is flames. It looks like 50 is back on his grind. He jacked Eminems flow though. I'd like to hear Eminem on a remix.
 9 years ago '04        #193
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,995 | Props total: 7587 7587
 Cartel-Clipz said:
n*gga im a damn near dying over here looking at yo avy!!

This is a 50 I can f**k with right here..good s**t
 9 years ago '06        #194
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,292 | Props total: 1628 1628
straight heatttttttt, how can n*ggaz even hate
 9 years ago '05        #195
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4822 4822
 SmooveDude said:
my favorite rappers are phonte and andre 3000....show me where they try to be in the mix...and both of them would crush 50 on a track easily
I like their music too, but what the f**k have they done for me lately?

WHERE THE f**k ARE THEIR NEW VIDEOS?

HOW MANY TAPES DID THEY DROP THIS SUMMER?

HOW THEY GOING TO CRUSH ANYTHING WITH NO PRODUCT?

YEAH, EASILY...
 09-04-2009, 03:35 PM         #196
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its 50!
 9 years ago '04        #197
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,184 | Props total: 2484 2484
He might as well of had Eminem featured on the track cuz it sounds like em wrote it, and game dumped a hat full of names on the floor for 50 to shout out in the song...

Video is corny song aint that bad tho, wanna check out the mixtape now
 09-04-2009, 03:38 PM         #198
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
I like their music too, but what the f**k have they done for me lately?

WHERE THE f**k ARE THEIR NEW VIDEOS?

HOW MANY TAPES DID THEY DROP THIS SUMMER?

HOW THEY GOING TO CRUSH ANYTHING WITH NO PRODUCT?

YEAH, EASILY...
whats the point of puttin stuff out when its below par??? ALOT of 50 songs from these past years been garbage and he used to be one of my favorites some years ago

3k is workin on that solo album and phonte is workin with nicolay

both of them are beyond talented enough to put out mixtapes but why saturate the audience and get them to say your not as good as you once were when you could just work on your few projects and make the real fans happy

nobody has forgotten about 3k or phonte and we both know aswell as everybody else on boxden that 50 can rap aswell as them 2 dudes
 9 years ago '05        #199
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,651 | Props total: 1605 1605
The plane crash is a scene from the movie "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage by the way
 09-04-2009, 03:51 PM         #200
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
He might as well of had Eminem featured on the track cuz it sounds like em wrote it, and game dumped a hat full of names on the floor for 50 to shout out in the song...

Video is corny song aint that bad tho, wanna check out the mixtape now


50 writes for other artists and this doesn't sound like anything eminem would write.



and the game bit 50's artistic craft. ever heard of HOW TO ROB?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
I will marry this woman for real.
118 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
51 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
28 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
108 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy