KiD CuDi - Man on the Moon: The End of Day - Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-06-2009, 03:00 AM         #121
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you're wylin... drake's album will run laps around kid cudi's.... and cudi is a really creative dude, but he isnt the greatest song writer... and his bars are easily forgettable... his hooks are very good though...

drake is a weaker singer, but hes a way better rapper
realistically i dont see that happening at all.

this is what an album is supposed to be, every track is straight fire, theres no need to skip a track....the creative lyrical concepts, cudis crazy catchy hook melodies, the spaced out production, this album is the whole motherf**kin package mane ...and i knew this kudi album would be crack just off hearing day n nite about six months ago, no drake song ive ever heard left an impression with me like day n nite did, sure drake is dope lyrically but kid cudi is on some next level type s**t lyrical content wise(hes touching on s**t drake hasnt yet) and overall musically, anyone musically minded will agree with me after giving this album a spin.
 09-06-2009, 03:03 AM         #122
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet everyone who hated on kid cudi is feeling stupid right now.
 09-06-2009, 03:04 AM         #123
cno_stl713 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cudi's album will be better thn drake's i can already tell lol..drake is talented but too much catering to girls for me
 8 years ago '08        #124
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,807 | Props total: 9126 9126
150 K is a success.
 8 years ago '04        #125
fatman 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 103 103
never was a fan of Cudi, but this album is hot, Make Her Say and Hyyer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 09-06-2009, 03:20 AM         #126
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
times like this is when i wish i could smoke at my crib
 09-06-2009, 03:20 AM         #127
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i have to disagree slightly... i dont see this album selling....most of these songs arent radio friendly at all... i think hes doomed in that respect... and i think people iike drake are going to excel in this aspect

i think this album is pretty good, but the songs are just baby jabs... nothing is a knockout.... this is an album that would sound cool at a party where you're not really not trying to pay attention to the music in the background

his fans will get this album... but i dont seem him being a worldwide hit.... hes gonna sell 150k tops on this album
i think youre smoking crack ...day n nite is hella radio friendly, even more than any drake single ive heard ....even crookers one of the biggest names in international techno remixed day n nite and that s**t is getting major spins in clubs
 09-06-2009, 03:31 AM         #128
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol son do your homework. this WILL be an international hit...Your man Drake just broke his knee at the beginning of his first REAL tour...before that he was only on college tours an s**t...

Cudis been doing INTERNATIONAL Tours across like 14 countries or some s**t since like what...Last Feb...March?....

Like I said I wasnt a Cudi fan...But while little White chicks in Kansas Party to Drake, Its Places in Italy, England, and France that remembered how the guy with "Day N Nite" Rocked the s**t out the Arena when he opened for Kanye lol.

This will be an International Hit, He dont have to Sale 4930493049304930 in america....The n*gga can get away with 500K here, 800K in England, 500 K in Germany, and total up alot more than Drake, or Wale will.

Simply because he has more WORLDWIDE exposure than both of them.

Think bigger than American Radio, cause Music dont sell based off American radio...By your way of thinking Hurricane Chris shouldve sold 5 mill, he did what...130K total?...Exxxxaaaaaaaaaaactly.
 8 years ago '06        #129
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
damn no diss but s**t i forgot about wale for a sec.

even when BP3 leaked, the buzz wasnt this mad over it. it was like, oh jay s**t leaked??? damn, im tryna wait to copp it first. fugg it, ima wait. but with Cudi leak, its like Obama winning the election or some s**t word up. and whats crazy is that people on almost every blog i know of are posting the SAME exact link and without a doubt Cudi probably got over a million downloads by now over the leak and probably 98% of the downloaders said they still gonna buy it regardless so thats over a million units easy. also when he tweeted that his album got leaked and it was true and he hoped we like it, how almost everyone thats woke on twitter retweeted it lol.
 8 years ago '06        #130
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
Album is definitely one of my favorite cds of this year, but as far as sales go I don't see this being a huge hit here. I dunno about international sales but here in the us his buzz has definitely been declining since Drake blew up and if he had released an album at around the time Day N Nite was big this would sell a lot more. I could be wrong though, who knows. I'm predicting100k max in album sales the first week and I'll most likely be buying this first week
 8 years ago '06        #131
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
 shan0514 said:
damn no diss but s**t i forgot about wale for a sec.

even when BP3 leaked, the buzz wasnt this mad over it. it was like, oh jay s**t leaked??? damn, im tryna wait to copp it first. fugg it, ima wait. but with Cudi leak, its like Obama winning the election or some s**t word up. and whats crazy is that people on almost every blog i know of are posting the SAME exact link and without a doubt Cudi probably got over a million downloads by now over the leak and probably 98% of the downloaders said they still gonna buy it regardless so thats over a million units easy. also when he tweeted that his album got leaked and it was true and he hoped we like it, how almost everyone thats woke on twitter retweeted it lol.
Please give me what you're smoking, feel like being on cloud 9 right now
 8 years ago '05        #132
Nickel 118 heat pts118 OP
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
kid cudi is a musical god

and yes i am so high right now
 09-06-2009, 04:01 AM         #133
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pass the Blunt said:
it was with Jones on it and it got played the f**k out. I like Cudi and this s**t is nice to blaze to, but this guys career has been executed horribly. No single he drops will top Day N Nite, it's as simple as that. Does he have the capability to? Yes, but he doesn't have the same drive behind him as Drake has. Simply put, Wayne is hooking wheel Chair Jimmy the f**k up.
solo dolo could top day n nite sales easily
 09-06-2009, 04:04 AM         #134
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pass the Blunt said:
haha everyone is praising Cudi cause everyone is ripped as f**k. s**t leaks on a Saturday night when 99% of BX is high as f**k.
damn straight and listening to this album just doubled my high...you should really be smoking on some s**t too right now you sour ole i got no weed left a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '05        #135
Nickel 118 heat pts118 OP
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
i waited so long for this album

i stopped smoking until i got this album

and im glad i did thi

um so high
 8 years ago '09        #136
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
OB4CL2>>>>>>>>> Man On The Moon
 8 years ago '04        #137
EvilKokonut 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 0 0
tite cd but relapse is better
 09-06-2009, 04:35 AM         #138
Piets08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
forsure best album of the year
 8 years ago '06        #139
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Co-sign, best one so far. Album is great. "Heart of a Lion", "Alive", "Pursuit of Happiness", "Up Up and Away" & "Sky Might Fall" are amazing.
 8 years ago '07        #140
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 ash1990 said:
OB4CL2>>>>>>>>> Man On The Moon
It may be but it puts me to sleep so I can never finish it. I guess that whole Joe Budden incident has some symbolism because when I listen to OB4CL2 I fell like I got got hit to the temple because it knocks me out. Its a good but boring album. Man on the moon is just good period.

Last edited by TH35; 09-06-2009 at 04:59 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago