Fastest Player in the NFL

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
reginald bush
 8 years ago '04        #42
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39
 yaleRULES said:
im sick of people thinking hester is the fastest dude, hes not even close to chris johnson speed. I would say its Johnson or maybe Ted Ginn (just dont see it often). I heard he could be in the olympics if he trained
"Could be in the olympics?" Hester is the fastest guy in the league. He's shown it time and time again. Maybe Chris Johnson is as fast, but I've never seen anyone as fast as Devin. He only ran track his freshmen year of college, and ran a 10.5 in the 100 meters. That was good enough for the olympics. Had he not put all his time into football over the years, he would have easily cracked 10 seconds. He's only gotten faster. Imagine him in his prime. That's one of the things announcers often point out. Hester has world class sprinter speed. That's the difference between him and so many other players. He's also one of, if not the most agile players in the league.
 8 years ago '07        #43
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
 Spid3yo said:
averaging 23 from a dead stop and slowing down is farrrrr superior than bush getting a TOP speed of 22.

his top speed in the 100m race was 43.9257 km/h or 27.3 mph. ()

oh and Michael Bennett ran a 4.13 @ pro day @ University of Wisconsin

theres a lot of argument with pro day times, as they are done by hand. theres too much room for error

i have to say deion WAS the fastest in his prime. but for now..chris johnson looks like a safe bet or maybe ginn
 8 years ago '04        #44
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,033 | Props total: 6096 6096
Hester on the field because you have to take in account all the blocks in the back he gets to spring him which makes him faster.....
 09-03-2009, 05:21 PM         #45
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know. But I would like to see some races set up.
The thing is some of these dudes would win going away without pads but get toasted with the pads on.
That's why I say Devin Hester might be the fastest because he looks Bolt like during games when he gets going. It looks like he aint even trying hard and nobody is even close. Matter of fact I have never seen anybody in the picture when trying to run him down for a score. I have with others mentioned.
But, I like Ginn, Johnson, the old Deangelo Hall, the old Bob Sapp, Bernard Berrian, that dude Rashied Davis for the Bears, Moss, TO, Calvin Johnson, and a few others in a race.
 8 years ago '04        #46
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 K1Entertainment said:
The thread starter was asking who was the fastest not who has the worst hands
:ohnoe s:
 8 years ago '04        #47
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 7 7
Wow @ all the Devin Hester talk..Dude ran like a 4.5-4.6 coming outta college..
 8 years ago '06        #48
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
There should've been a rule, you can't pick someone on your team.
 8 years ago '06        #49
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
reggie bush or darren sproles.
 8 years ago '05        #50
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394

[video - click to view]

Fast Forward to 1:03 Isaiah Stanback
 8 years ago '07        #51
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
You guys do know that Reggie Bush isn't even faster than Maurice Jones-Drew.

Devin Hester isn't the fastest but he reaches his top speed really faster than anyone else in the league.

Chris Johnson, Heyward-Bey, Desean Jackson, and Ted Ginn Jr(ran a 4.38 on a f**ked up ankle) are four of the fastest people in the NFL. The fastest person in the league could be some unknown dude though.

But out of known players I have to go with Ted Ginn Jr
 8 years ago '07        #52
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jaiden05 said:
Fast Forward to 1:03 Isaiah Stanback
Umm no, all he did was hit the hole, the guy from the Eagles was catching up to him too

This is speed....

[video - click to view]

4 guys had the angle on him and he ran past them
 8 years ago '04        #53
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39
 ghost8 said:
You guys do know that Reggie Bush isn't even faster than Maurice Jones-Drew.

Devin Hester isn't the fastest but he reaches his top speed really faster than anyone else in the league.

Chris Johnson, Heyward-Bey, Desean Jackson, and Ted Ginn Jr(ran a 4.38 on a f**ked up ankle) are four of the fastest people in the NFL. The fastest person in the league could be some unknown dude though.

But out of known players I have to go with Ted Ginn Jr
Not true at all.

Devin Hester going into the NFL. NFL Scouting profile.

Height: 5-10.5
Weight: 168
40-Yard Dash: 4.33
20-Yard Shuttle: 4.07

Again..

Icy said:
Hester is the fastest guy in the league. He's shown it time and time again. Maybe Chris Johnson is as fast, but I've never seen anyone "faster" than Devin. He only ran track his freshmen year of college, and ran a 10.5 in the 100 meters. That was good enough for the olympics. Had he not put all his time into football over the years, he would have easily cracked 10 seconds. He's only gotten faster. Imagine him in his prime. That's one of the things announcers often point out. Hester has world class sprinter speed. That's the difference between him and so many other players. He's also one of, if not the most agile players in the league.
 8 years ago '05        #54
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 ghost8 said:
Umm no, all he did was hit the hole, the guy from the Eagles was catching up to him too

This is speed....

4 guys had the angle on him and he ran past them

I wasn't talking about Felix man... Look at it again number 86 Isaiah Stanback former Qb for Washington Huskies. He's a f**king bum tho.
 8 years ago '04        #55
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Ex[Hale] said:
Wow @ all the Devin Hester talk..Dude ran like a 4.5-4.6 coming outta college..
This doesn't look like he ran a 4.5 or 4.6

check the very first play. That's against UF. Dude was in the endzone before the blocks got set up (exaggerating but almost)

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #56
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
This doesn't look like he ran a 4.5 or 4.6

check the very first play. That's against UF. Dude was in the endzone before the blocks got set up (exaggerating but almost)

HOLY s**t THAT LOOKS FAST FORWARDED LOL... TO Bad he suck at everything else tho.
 8 years ago '07        #57
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Icy said:
Not true at all.

Devin Hester going into the NFL. NFL Scouting profile.

Height: 5-10.5
Weight: 168
40-Yard Dash: 4.33
20-Yard Shuttle: 4.07

Again..

That 40 is wrong Hester ran a 4.45 at the combine. Don't bring that hand clocked s**t in here cause it's not reliable. Hester does have the best acceleration I have ever seen but.....

Ted Ginn ran a 10.5 in the 100m his senior year of high school.

/thread
 09-03-2009, 09:00 PM         #58
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think reggie bush faster then chris in the open field
 09-03-2009, 09:24 PM         #59
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
felix jones is fast

and why cant moss be fast......that n*gga moss is f**kin fast
 8 years ago '09        #60
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1632 1632
These 3 i'll let the vid do the talking... alot speed and some highlights.. tedd ginn's run is a cop's worst nightmare... that n*gga digs. i can't choose 1 dude. Reggie is too c*cky about his damn speed he always slows down when once he passes everyone cause he knows no one will catch him. hester and ginn run like they breaking out of prison always.

they all have different measures of speed imo.... tedd ginn wins top speed / hester acceleration / bush shifting speed.... i can't pick one these 3 all leave a trail of fire.....

[video - click to view]

on a side note.... i don't think moss is a bad pick for fastest either.... gotta remember all 3 these cats got people running at them not with them when they showcase speed most of the time..... n*ggas know moss is going deep and can't keep up with him.

Last edited by xslick504; 09-04-2009 at 12:38 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy