Goddamn InFamous Blast Shards...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
8434 pageviews
24 comments

Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Goddamn InFamous Blast Shards...

I've beaten the game once on Hero & I plan on beating it now on InFamous to go Platinum. On my first run through i didn't know about the Blast shard map, or the amount of shards on each island. Yes, Yes laugh it up all you Platinum f**kers that did it correctly the first time....

I have 347/350 Shards and its ridiculous going through 3 islands looking for these 3 s**ts. I've literally spent 3 hours doing so, my L3 stick must hate me image I'm wondering if its best to say "f**k it" & do the shard search all over again correctly during my Evil run. What i mean by that is not leaving the 1st island till i get 157 shards then going to the next one(135) and so forth.

On a lighter note, this game is still awesome image

24 comments for "Goddamn InFamous Blast Shards..."

8 years ago '06        #2
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,530 | Props total: 950 950
yea man. sucks. i finshed the game and had exactly 3 left also. print out the map and just comb the whole game son. i mean if u want the platinum
 8 years ago '09        #3
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1050 1050
i got it from agemfly and had it for two weeks if i had an extra week i wooda got platinum

86%
 8 years ago '05        #4
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
what I did was download the infamous blast shards map... start over as infamous and marked off every shard I found... and I didn't leave an island until I found them all... i still gotta finish that joint now that I think about it
 09-03-2009, 12:47 AM         #5
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go ahead and get all the blast shards from the island, before you go into the next one
thats what im doing right now
 8 years ago '04        #6
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
you guys realize that is impossible to get all the first areas blast shards without getting to the 2nd area?

you need to use that floating move to get to some of them on the first map and you dont get that until u reach the 2nd map
 8 years ago '06        #7
Soraci7 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
Jesus Christ, I've spent more hours combing over these 3 islands than Donald Trump's haircut

Restless, you are right those about the gliding s**t on the 1st island. Most likely my remaining shards are on the 1st island. :banghead:
 09-04-2009, 12:40 AM         #8
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
you guys realize that is impossible to get all the first areas blast shards without getting to the 2nd area?

you need to use that floating move to get to some of them on the first map and you dont get that until u reach the 2nd map
good looking out, but how many blast shards are there where you gotta float?
right now i have 132 just from Neon
i know that theres 147 on Neon, im still going to go around alittle bit more before i go into Warren
 8 years ago '05        #9
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
If I were ya'll.. I'd just use this picture and mark off the shard's that don't appear in your ingame map when you hit the R3 button so you can know what's left.

09-04-2009, 08:03 AM         #10
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check the outer edges of the island. For instance check the docks on the first island. There is one in the water too.

Here's a hint. Ride the train and spam L3.
 8 years ago '04        #11
restless4207 
space
space
 mprjxl said:
good looking out, but how many blast shards are there where you gotta float?
right now i have 132 just from Neon
i know that theres 147 on Neon, im still going to go around alittle bit more before i go into Warren
from the top of my head there is one under the bridge, i dont know how to get that one still...

and there is one that u have to float to around the docks after jumpign on logs that stick outta the water...

all the others you can get from what i remember... there were just the 2 i couldnt... and i still need to get them
 09-04-2009, 01:21 PM         #12
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't forget there's shards on that broken bridge that connects island 2 & 3.
 8 years ago '04        #13
restless4207 
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
Don't forget there's shards on that broken bridge that connects island 2 & 3.
ya that one is easy to get tho..

im takling about the hard one under the bridge in the frist island...
if someone can explain how the f**k to get that i would be very greatful...

i have been jumping around like an idiot under the bridge and i still dunno what the hell im doing wrong...
i cannot even see the shard... i get to the furthest pipe under the bridge and tehre is like a fence blocking the way.... i cannot get past the fence so i have no idea how the hell to get the shard...

can someone help me... i have a feeling this will be the lastr shard i will need to get
 09-06-2009, 12:13 PM         #14
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Isn't that the very 1st shard you get tho? I think your up against the wall and its right in your face.

Your last shard will be at the crash site on the 3rd island. It's on the very top of the tall building. It won't show up on the map since it's so high.
 8 years ago '04        #15
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
dont forget that shard at the top of the buildin near that bomb site. the biggest buildin in the game/area
 8 years ago '04        #16
restless4207 
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
Isn't that the very 1st shard you get tho? I think your up against the wall and its right in your face.

Your last shard will be at the crash site on the 3rd island. It's on the very top of the tall building. It won't show up on the map since it's so high.
harsh i forgot that is the firs tone

i got the trophy for all the shards, now i just need to finsih the game as evil cole and i will plat it

i need to get that casey jones trophy still too
 8 years ago '06        #17
Soraci7 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
I have all the ones mentioned, i.e. Blast site Building, one on the pole out in the water etc. Damn made this thread almost a week ago & still missing 3...f**k this s**t!!!
 09-08-2009, 05:16 PM         #18
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kinda in the same situation except I need a little less than 25 but I can't seem to find anymore.
 8 years ago '06        #19
Soraci7 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
IIGHT Y'ALL I FOUND MY LAST 3 AND GOT THE ROCKHOUND TROPHY!!!!! Goddamn that was a b**ch, funny thing is the last 3 were in like 25 ft. of each other(northern tip of Warren at the docks.)

I used this to help:

^^That shows Every blast shard on the map.

^^This one doesn't show shards, but it divides the map into sectors with the number of shards in that section. It's somewhat easier to use since u don't have to constantly look back and forth at the screen and ur computer like in the last map.

I advise using the 2nd map i provided if you are looking for your last batch of shards. Its much easier to comb through the city looking at the sectors than dots since you are looking for scattered shards. If i was just starting the game, i would use the first map. Hope it helps, and i feel like i just took the biggest s**t of my life....def the biggest hurdle to get the platinum.
 8 years ago '04        #20
restless4207 
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
IIGHT Y'ALL I FOUND MY LAST 3 AND GOT THE ROCKHOUND TROPHY!!!!! Goddamn that was a b**ch, funny thing is the last 3 were in like 25 ft. of each other(northern tip of Warren at the docks.)

I used this to help:

^^That shows Every blast shard on the map.

^^This one doesn't show shards, but it divides the map into sectors with the number of shards in that section. It's somewhat easier to use since u don't have to constantly look back and forth at the screen and ur computer like in the last map.

I advise using the 2nd map i provided if you are looking for your last batch of shards. Its much easier to comb through the city looking at the sectors than dots since you are looking for scattered shards. If i was just starting the game, i would use the first map. Hope it helps, and i feel like i just took the biggest s**t of my life....def the biggest hurdle to get the platinum.

i need to get the casey jones and the 100 high falls, other than that i will have platinum soon
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy