Sep 2 - Is AT&T losing its grip on the iPhone?

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
Fresh Beats 
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 1376 1376
 Firestarr said:
lmao i been using my Iphone on T- mobile.. hell T -mobile even have there own iphone tecnical support department
I know right, they've already accepted it as they're own
 8 years ago '04        #62
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 famoussasjohn said:
not when its not unlimited internet Verizon you pay for s**t phones on great network, but I get better call quality with my iPhone than any phone that I have had with Verizon.
yea, i went on the website to see what you was talkin about and they chargin $2 per MB

verizon can suck a d*ck
 8 years ago '05        #63
dEtroitJUNKIE 
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 97 97
Just to let everybody know Verizon does not have 4g. Sprint is the first and only wireless carrier that has 4g!Get ur facts str8
 8 years ago '04        #64
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 dEtroitJUNKIE said:
Just to let everybody know Verizon does not have 4g. Sprint is the first and only wireless carrier that has 4g!Get ur facts str8
Sprint has 4G in limited areas as it is still expanding, and Verizon is doing their LTE "4G" as well and has it expected to be out in a few cities by the end of the year.
No 4G handsets have been manufactured except for 1 Sprint network card, and it is currently in about 5-6 cities now.
Sprint is a joke anyways. I work for them, and they are quite a joke.
 09-04-2009, 03:09 AM         #65
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoRtH$iDe_FeeLO said:
umm im pretty sure at&t has mms...the iphone doesnt have that feature yet
iPhone has had mms for like 2 months now.
 09-04-2009, 03:12 AM         #66
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
tmobile does have 3g,, speak on what u know

and its crazy how in America we have running water and plumbing,,, do you have both of those?
Yes I do and its for a fraction of what you pay Try leaving your state, you might learn a few things.

Also, 3g is only available in big cities. Mine works everywhere

Your existance is a fail.
 8 years ago '04        #67
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
 tweedle- said:
Yes I do and its for a fraction of what you pay Try leaving your state, you might learn a few things.

Also, 3g is only available in big cities. Mine works everywhere

Your existance is a fail.
Man, it is crazy at how behind the times the US is on wireless networks. I can't believe how cheap it is to have a cell phone in other countries and how their speeds totally blow away anything that we have here. Don't even get me started on places chargin for wifi here when it's available around a whole city in Asia (even the 3rd world countries) for free.

We might be a wealthy nation but we're in the stone age as far as technology goes.
 8 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 tweedle- said:
iPhone has had mms for like 2 months now.
not fully, as news just hit that its coming on the 25th, and also will require an update from Apple, so it wasn't released on 3.0, so 3.1 is the update for MMS.
 8 years ago '07        #69
advance won 2 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 135 135
is it coming to tmobile
 8 years ago '05        #70
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 bigbarcelona said:
I have to disagree with you.

When my mother had AT&T (or Cingular at the time) she always had issues with her services. First, she couldn't use it downtown because she couldn't get a signal in the buildings or outside. Elevators??? Nothing at all. When she came to my high school couldn't go with the phone in because she could not get a signal either. She change to multiple phones (to the most expesinve to the cheapest) and out of who knows how many they replace she finally got the right one and by then, she went with Sprint. After she went to Sprint I was with Verizon for 4 years. Literally everywhere that I went (even deep into the country in SC) I never lost signal once. If I did, all I had to do was turn left or right and my signal went back up again.

I started working with AT&T and decided to dropped Verizon (because i got free service for working with them)... BIG MISTAKE. BLACKBERRY, LG, MOTOROLA IT DIDN'T MATTER BECAUSE THE SAME PROBLEMS MY MOM HAD I WAS FACING THE SAME s**t FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS. After I left AT&T I went to Sprint to tried it out but they were good but never had the same quality of coverage as Verizon. I have ever since been with Verizon and even though it is more expensive and the phones are not as great on features as all of the other carriers I rather have great coverage over s**thole coverage. From my experience I rather stay with Verizon before I go with anyone else.
see now this is the thing....I live in te northeast and I ALWAYS service.....so maybe ur area is trash or something...but I always have service...and GSM is more convenient for when I travel n s**t...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #71
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 famoussasjohn said:
not when its not unlimited internet Verizon you pay for s**t phones on great network, but I get better call quality with my iPhone than any phone that I have had with Verizon.
Well what phone did you have with verizon.
 8 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Well what phone did you have with verizon.
i've had the lg vx6100, enV, and then the Voyager, went through 2 replacements of the voyager as I broke the LCD's twice. but all 5 phones together had s**t call quality. always came out gargled, no matter how may bars.
 8 years ago '06        #73
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
The phone plans ain't gonna be cheaper if they go to t-mobile, it's not like they got deals n s**t. A data plan alone w/ no minutes with them is $35 when it used to be $30, that's why I got rid of my sidekick and just got the blackberry tour now. It depends on where you're located too but where I'm at the service on t-mobile is inconsistent as hell.
 8 years ago '06        #74
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 famoussasjohn said:
Prob cuz you were buyin s**t phones then
 8 years ago '04        #75
space
space
Uh I don't think the env is a s**tty phone. It's better than any blackberry they carry. Admit it. Verizon phones suck a.ss.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 Sheeed said:
there really isnt that much of a difference between a lot of these carriers anymore...people need to stop with that argument...unless u live in the boonies...there isnt much to complain about...the few times i havent had service was on the train down to NC...but neither did anyone else around me..
I live in southern California. I get clear as f**k calls on my new phone with AT&T than any phone I have
had with verizon. Just stating my personal experience. I
have been with verizon since I was 15 on my moms account.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 09-05-2009 at 11:31 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #77
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 famoussasjohn said:
i've had the lg vx6100, enV, and then the Voyager, went through 2 replacements of the voyager as I broke the LCD's twice. but all 5 phones together had s**t call quality. always came out gargled, no matter how may bars.
well all of those phone are POS phones all that were made by LG. You basically compared a smart phone to nothing but dumb phones.

I thought you would compare the Iphone quaility to other smart phones like Blackberries curve, Palm Treos, HTC touch pro, Palm centro. But you name all of the LG trash phones. LG is known to make s**tty a.ss phones and the bad part is they are alot worst for GSM phones.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 09-05-2009 at 11:31 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
well all of those phone are POS phones all that were made by LG. You basically compared a smart phone to nothing but dumb phones.

I thought you would compare the Iphone quaility to other smart phones like Blackberries curve, Palm Treos, HTC touch pro, Palm centro. But you name all of the LG trash phones. LG is known to make s**tty a.ss phones and the bad part is they are alot worst for GSM phones.
I've tried friends blackberries and they did the same thing. Nothing worked well in my area. That happens. Although they state best call quality. You really think out of 3 devices I would get atleast decent call quality?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #79
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 TreZ said:
If t mobile gets it's then AT&T is done f**k payin 92$ I hate it
92? I wish. Try $125.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy