Sep 2 - Is AT&T losing its grip on the iPhone?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
First- Sprint is slowly but surely making a name for its self with their prices indeed and slowly coming in second with the phone game. I use to bash the hell out of Sprint but since switching to them from Verizon, I have not dropped a call yet. I have hundreds of friends that either have Verizon or Sprint and the service is the same with Sprint. The only k!ller to Sprint is their outsourcing of customer care. I get tired of having to repeat my f**king self to someone. Verizon has awesome service but their prices will k!ll you.

Second- it would make all the sense in the world for Verizon to swoop up the iPhone especially seeing how well it did with at&t. Verizon wanted to cripple the UI with all their nonsense and wanted to see the future possibility to gain more revenue in the long run. Now it seems like a perfect union if Verizon and Apple birth a new iPhone.

Third- there is no way in hell Apple will partner with T-mobile and unveil iPhone branded with T-mobile. T-mobile is trying their damn best to out shine iPhone with the G1 and MyTouch 3g. I remember sitting in a early morning meeting and every other sentence was we have this over the iPhone blah blah. T-mobile is still trying to get 3g off the ground fully in the states. If they had 3g mastered then and only then would T-mobile be a worthy candidate for the iPhone.
some would say sprint is number 1 in the phone game right now
 8 years ago '09        #42
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I got verizon so I never had an iphone. Hopefully this changes
 8 years ago '04        #43
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Spiffy said:
I got verizon so I never had an iphone. Hopefully this changes
have fun paying more than what ATT charges.
 8 years ago '07        #44
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Hahaaaaaa. f**k that Palm Pre s**t. I can get the real thing now.
 8 years ago '06        #45
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Firestarr said:
lmao i been using my Iphone on T- mobile.. hell T -mobile even have there own iphone tecnical support department
u must be from europe
 8 years ago '04        #46
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
If this happens the The iphone will be the razr part II
 8 years ago '07        #47
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 Firestarr said:
lmao i been using my Iphone on T- mobile.. hell T -mobile even have there own iphone tecnical support department
i was lmao when i called in for help with some s**t and they transferred me to them.

:wtf:
 8 years ago '09        #48
LyingUnderOath 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
i would switch in a heartbeat to verizon pay the cancel fee and all
 8 years ago '06        #49
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
C'mon git this s**t done Apple
 8 years ago '04        #50
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 famoussasjohn said:
have fun paying more than what ATT charges.
really? somebody charges more than AT&T?
 8 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 Venom said:
really? somebody charges more than AT&T?
check Verizons new data packages and yes someone does.
 8 years ago '07        #52
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 famoussasjohn said:
check Verizons new data packages and yes someone does.
You get what you pay for

HAPPY Verizon customer for 7 years... I don't think I'm ever leaving
 09-03-2009, 10:49 AM         #53
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dabigboi305 said:
all you guys saying if iphone would go 2 tmobile its a wrap little do you know you can have a iphone on tmobile all u have to do is unlock it which is easy as cake
Yea, but you have to cancel a contract, or pay a premium for the phone. I got mine with AT&T for $300 and its jailbroken (I could unlock if I wanted). If you want to buy an iPhone for T-Mobile, you're gonna pay a premium for it.

Last I saw on ebay a Jailbroken/unlocked 32GB 3GS was $770 (shipped).
 8 years ago '06        #54
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
 Akilleez said:
damn...t-mobile has the best prices, but the s**tiest phones, and service. verizon has the best phones and service, but the s**tiest prices. sprint is a distant memory, and the ONLY thing at&t has is the iphone, with a wack a** price to boot. ohh yeah, if at&t looses the iphone its R.I.P lmao
people always say TMobile has s**tty service.. but i get good service all the time all the way from texas to florida.. and when i was in ohio. always got GREAT service.
 8 years ago '09        #55
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
A pre-paid iphone would be the greatest thing that ever happen in wireless,lol
 09-03-2009, 11:38 AM         #56
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope the Iphone ends up either with Verizon or better yet in other carriers. Personally AT&T sucks and that's been the biggest reason as to why I have not bother to get the IPhone. The plans for the Iphone got too many regulations, too expensive, too many limitations and the coverage for signal is terrible. I lived in Charlotte and even when I worked for them and got their phones, whether I went to school or went downtown or at home, I always lost signal in these areas. Downtown because too many highrises (got in any elevators anywhere it was gone) and in my school campus the minute I step into a building my signal was gone. Couldn't get even text f**king message. Whether it was a regular piece of s**t phone or a blackberry, that signal was gone, so what's the point of buying a device that you can't enjoy?

Point being is, it is time for Apple to branch that phone to other carriers or face the threat that one day there will be that carrier that will get it right and really become an Iphone k!ller. There are many people out there that want to get the phone and are willing to pay the money for the service just as long as it is not in the hands of AT&T. I for one will be standing in line to get it and I hope is not another two years of AT&T.
 8 years ago '04        #57
space
space
 Optimus Crime said:
You get what you pay for

HAPPY Verizon customer for 7 years... I don't think I'm ever leaving
not when its not unlimited internet Verizon you pay for s**t phones on great network, but I get better call quality with my iPhone than any phone that I have had with Verizon.
 8 years ago '05        #58
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 famoussasjohn said:
not when its not unlimited internet Verizon you pay for s**t phones on great network, but I get better call quality with my iPhone than any phone that I have had with Verizon.
there really isnt that much of a difference between a lot of these carriers anymore...people need to stop with that argument...unless u live in the boonies...there isnt much to complain about...the few times i havent had service was on the train down to NC...but neither did anyone else around me..
 09-03-2009, 07:13 PM         #59
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
there really isnt that much of a difference between a lot of these carriers anymore...people need to stop with that argument...unless u live in the boonies...there isnt much to complain about...the few times i havent had service was on the train down to NC...but neither did anyone else around me..
I have to disagree with you.

When my mother had AT&T (or Cingular at the time) she always had issues with her services. First, she couldn't use it downtown because she couldn't get a signal in the buildings or outside. Elevators??? Nothing at all. When she came to my high school couldn't go with the phone in because she could not get a signal either. She change to multiple phones (to the most expesinve to the cheapest) and out of who knows how many they replace she finally got the right one and by then, she went with Sprint. After she went to Sprint I was with Verizon for 4 years. Literally everywhere that I went (even deep into the country in SC) I never lost signal once. If I did, all I had to do was turn left or right and my signal went back up again.

I started working with AT&T and decided to dropped Verizon (because i got free service for working with them)... BIG MISTAKE. BLACKBERRY, LG, MOTOROLA IT DIDN'T MATTER BECAUSE THE SAME PROBLEMS MY MOM HAD I WAS FACING THE SAME s**t FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS. After I left AT&T I went to Sprint to tried it out but they were good but never had the same quality of coverage as Verizon. I have ever since been with Verizon and even though it is more expensive and the phones are not as great on features as all of the other carriers I rather have great coverage over s**thole coverage. From my experience I rather stay with Verizon before I go with anyone else.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 09-03-2009 at 07:48 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #60
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 wtr1906 said:
:applause:

I'm not being biased because I work for them but Sprint>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Our CEO has made drastic improvements to our Cust. Care and it is still a work in progress but when it comes to Monthly price plans, phones, coverage, and DATA speeds.... ain't nobody fuccin' with us PERIOD

I have to admit, the iphone is hot but on AT&T And I almost spit my OJ out to whomever said Verizon had 4g 2 yrs. ago. Please find me that proof
i had sprint for 2 yrs before i switched to the iphone... that coverage sucked so bad. i can see a cell tower out my window but never had full bars at home. i called to ask why and they said they didnt have that tower on their network... wtf?! when i was at school, service was always spotty, same with work. so three places i spend the majority of my time, s**tty service. verizon is the way to go. everyone i know that has verizon always has service when i don't. hopefully apple switches
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago