Sep 2 - Is AT&T losing its grip on the iPhone?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-02-2009, 08:47 AM         #21
imagrapstar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
:applause:

I'm not being biased because I work for them but Sprint>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Our CEO has made drastic improvements to our Cust. Care and it is still a work in progress but when it comes to Monthly price plans, phones, coverage, and DATA speeds.... ain't nobody fuccin' with us PERIOD

I have to admit, the iphone is hot but on AT&T And I almost spit my OJ out to whomever said Verizon had 4g 2 yrs. ago. Please find me that proof
you are absolutley right! loyalty is everything i been rollin with sprint since 1998 win lose or draw im rollin' with sprint...but fduck that iphone imma palm pre-er!
 09-02-2009, 08:49 AM         #22
imagrapstar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [MK] said:
T mobil sucks where I live every1 I know has version or sprint, put the iPhone on Sprint because the Palm Pre sucks imo, I own one and the apps suck, and the only games are demo's
over 110 homebrew apps made by the pre community...some of everything homie, trust
 8 years ago '06        #23
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 1278 1278
 wtr1906 said:

Our CEO has made drastic improvements to our Cust. Care and it is still a work in progress but when it comes to Monthly price plans, phones, coverage, and DATA speeds.... ain't nobody fuccin' with us PERIOD

I have to admit, the iphone is hot but on AT&T And I almost spit my OJ out to whomever said Verizon had 4g 2 yrs. ago. Please find me that proof

You don't really believe that do you.

The price plans are what they are because nobody would sign up with them otherwise. They wish they could charge what Verizon or AT&T charges but they can't because of the quality so they sell on price and cheap deposits instead not because they want to give people great deals but because they have to. They consistently are down subscribers every quarter despite the give away the farm price plans. And the phone selection is :badtaste7: not surprised they got the pre first palm is loosing just like them, could they get an exclusive blackberry(relevant company) doubt it. Boost is keeping them alive at this point. Sprint will be done by 2012.
 09-02-2009, 10:04 AM         #24
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:

I hope yall did make improvements yall had the worst customer service in the country not too long ago
 8 years ago '08        #25
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 3 3
i use to be hater on sprint just like some of you guys. but once I gave them a shot with the Pre, they proved that they are a great carrier.. way better than ATT
 8 years ago '05        #26
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,106 | Props total: 1543 1543
I haven't had any problems with AT&T, Sprint on the other hand drops calls all the time. I have a Verizon phone for work and it does very well also.
 8 years ago '05        #27
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
the whole this carrier is better than that carrier is nonsense if u live in a large metro area....EVERYONE'S phone works in the nyc metro area...but i do hear the most complaints about t-mobile...but whatever...people act like there is really that much difference between all of them...at the end of the day AT&T and sprint have the best phones and their service is decent as well...ppl need to stop crying lol
 8 years ago '04        #28
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
i have had the iphone for almost a week now, and s**t..ive had 5 bars the whole time.
also its going to be more expensive on Verizon, they released new data packs and their prices are 10-30 dollars more than ATT. Goodluck having it on Verizon.
I get a discount so my bill is only 70 bucks a month.
 8 years ago '05        #29
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
i have had the iphone for almost a week now, and s**t..ive had 5 bars the whole time.
also its going to be more expensive on Verizon, they released new data packs and their prices are 10-30 dollars more than ATT. Goodluck having it on Verizon.
exactly a lot of these cats must live int the middle of nowhere complaining bout not having service n s**t...
 8 years ago '05        #30
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
thats very homes3xual on verizon's part but does that apply to people with blackberry's and what not...from what i read i dont think it would
 8 years ago '04        #31
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Sheeed said:
thats very homes3xual on verizon's part but does that apply to people with blackberry's and what not...from what i read i dont think it would
Yes, after that date, the data pack will be added and you will have to select which data plan, which all are very weak for their price. Verizon has always been pricey with their s**t.
but with any purchase of a Blackberry you must change your plan to one that has data. Verizon has made people have data on their smartphones for almost a year now.
 8 years ago '05        #32
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,642 | Props total: 198 198
verizon said no to apple because of the revenue sharing model. thats why it took 1t&t almost halfway through the 3 model to turn a true profit...

look at the original profit numbers for the first 2 years.....revenue was up...but profit wasnt....apple made out hue in that deal...

by going to verizon with a new device....they can keep making money on both sides...

it will never go to tmobile here because of their lack of an established 3g network....apple wants their device to be what everyone wants....and everyone wants speed....edge aint cuttin it
 8 years ago '05        #33
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 2208 2208
hmm, yea if they lose the iphone deal, att is done. thats the only s**t they got going for them. if tmobile or verizon get the iphone thats a wrap. everyone and they moms gonna have a f**ken iphone. Reason the iphone aint end up on verizon is cause they greedy, verizon dont like that u got to get apps through apple, they want in on that s**t, thats why the deal failed.
 8 years ago '05        #34
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,542 | Props total: 274 274
 klew said:
T-mobile has 3g. Where I work I get a 15% discount on verizon monthly. It'll be tempting if they got the iPhone.
tmobile's 3g is not everywhere.. cincinnati doesn't have 3g.. i remember when the g1 first came out, tmobile kept promising 3g the following feb.. and its now sept..
 09-02-2009, 01:06 PM         #35
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sheet, when my 2yr contract is up, I'm out. I took AT&T off my display yesterday.

[pic - click to view]

I'm going to verizon if possible. I had them before and loved them. But I went to Japan and when I came back 2 months ago, I got my carrier based on the iPhone. If it were offered in other places, they would have had me. AT&T is lucky to have had the iPhone through 3 versions.
 8 years ago '04        #36
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 tweedle- said:
What Ive never understood is how some American mobile phone providers are so wack. At&T dont have MMS and t-mobile dont even have 3g! I live in a 3rd world country and I have both of them. its a joke
tmobile has 3g dumbass.

tweedle dumb a.ss n*gga
 09-02-2009, 01:57 PM         #37
blackflaem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
soo many of you are wrong about sooo many things in this thread....lmao @ verizon having 4g 2 years ago....u guys realize the plans are expensive because of the subsidized price...withut that you'd be paying atleast 400 and they'd prolly try some bulls**t like looking u into a contract for 3 years or some nonsense
Yeah. Their contract prices are wack, cause they dont charge s**t for the phones themselves.
 8 years ago '06        #38
dabigboi305 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 17 17
all you guys saying if iphone would go 2 tmobile its a wrap little do you know you can have a iphone on tmobile all u have to do is unlock it which is easy as cake
 8 years ago '04        #39
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 dabigboi305 said:
all you guys saying if iphone would go 2 tmobile its a wrap little do you know you can have a iphone on tmobile all u have to do is unlock it which is easy as cake
think they meant buyin it from tmobile for rebates and usin it on their 3g network
 8 years ago '05        #40
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 9808 9808
First- Sprint is slowly but surely making a name for its self with their prices indeed and slowly coming in second with the phone game. I use to bash the hell out of Sprint but since switching to them from Verizon, I have not dropped a call yet. I have hundreds of friends that either have Verizon or Sprint and the service is the same with Sprint. The only k!ller to Sprint is their outsourcing of customer care. I get tired of having to repeat my f**king self to someone. Verizon has awesome service but their prices will k!ll you.

Second- it would make all the sense in the world for Verizon to swoop up the iPhone especially seeing how well it did with at&t. Verizon wanted to cripple the UI with all their nonsense and wanted to see the future possibility to gain more revenue in the long run. Now it seems like a perfect union if Verizon and Apple birth a new iPhone.

Third- there is no way in hell Apple will partner with T-mobile and unveil iPhone branded with T-mobile. T-mobile is trying their damn best to out shine iPhone with the G1 and MyTouch 3g. I remember sitting in a early morning meeting and every other sentence was we have this over the iPhone blah blah. T-mobile is still trying to get 3g off the ground fully in the states. If they had 3g mastered then and only then would T-mobile be a worthy candidate for the iPhone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy