is there a trade in value list for gamestop?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
129 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside TEXANS TRYING TO REMOVE ICE FROM THEIR CAR MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST EVER :m..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm bout to give you all the keys and security codes
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
notoriousthugzz 43 heat pts43
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 2224 2224
 Scribbler said:
Yup. Ain't no shame in it.

Traded in a.ssassin's Creed, Prototype, Crackdown and GTA IV and took my store credit and used it toward pre-ordering NBA 2K10. Only paid $17 out my pocket for it.
lol at you only paying $17 out of your pocket when you traded in 4 games with it as well and you think you got a deal

gamestop exists because of dumb dudes like yourself
 8 years ago '06        #22
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,595 | Props total: 1000 1000
i still think we should add a BUY/SELL/TRADE section to BXGS
 8 years ago '07        #23
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,899 | Props total: 4909 4909
 Scribbler said:

Traded in a.ssassin's Creed, Prototype, Crackdown and GTA IV and took my store credit and used it toward pre-ordering NBA 2K10. Only paid $17 out my pocket for it.
i hope u talkin about that limited edition 2k box set that comes wit tha locker cause if not,u just got just pimp slapped.i sell my new games to my friends for 30 if i dont want them
 8 years ago '08        #24
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 Scribbler said:

WOW Your a savvy shopper I have this one of a kind almost new ROCK for sale and you seem like just the right person for this very rare and valuable item heres a picture. Let me know if ur interested.

[pic - click to view]

.... $17
 8 years ago '06        #25
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,503 | Props total: 1160 1160
Projections of value on ebay/craigslist:

Assassin's Creed = $15
Crackdown = $10
GTA IV = $25
Prototype = $40

you coulda made $90

but you settled for $43 store credit
 8 years ago '04        #26
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Gamestop r*pes...

only time i traded in s**t was when they were having a promo...if u traded in ur ps2 n games towards a ps3 u got like 50% more credit. Thats the only time...

They offer u 12 bucks for a game then turn around and sell it for 39.99 like WTF!!!
 09-03-2009, 01:03 AM         #27
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't get what all this complaining about GS is for tho...if u don't like it don't go there
 8 years ago '04        #28
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,404 | Props total: 2907 2907
 Comic Book Guy said:
Projections of value on ebay/craigslist:

Assassin's Creed = $15
Crackdown = $10
GTA IV = $25
Prototype = $40

you coulda made $90

but you settled for $43 store credit

what i hate about ebay is the 30 days hold on your money.

s**t i remembered when i first heard that marvel vs capcom 2 is coming through PSN and Live arcade. I sold that s**t quick on ebay and got me a quick 75 dollars.
 8 years ago '05        #29
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Atlanta said:
I don't get what all this complaining about GS is for tho...if u don't like it don't go there
Nobody is f**king complaining about GS were b**ching about how they r*pe ppl off for their games and aint s**t done about it. Thats why im glad companies like Amazon,Gamefly, Best Buy are starting to put a strain on the BS they do with used games meaning in a year or two they wont control the market of used games anymore.
 8 years ago '05        #30
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,110 | Props total: 237 237
 nikko2152 said:
WOW Your a savvy shopper I have this one of a kind almost new ROCK for sale and you seem like just the right person for this very rare and valuable item heres a picture. Let me know if ur interested.

[pic - click to view]

.... $17
lmaoooooooo awww s**t im dyin...
 8 years ago '04        #31
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,792 | Props total: 291 291
i buy games from gamestop but i'll be damned if i trade some in.
 8 years ago '04        #32
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
gamecrazy sucks too and to me i'd rather be at gamestop. gamecrazy smells like old peoples having a parmesan cheese breath and every time I go they never have a cover and manual for a used game and give crappy offers on games.
 8 years ago '08        #33
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 403 403
i stopped going to gamestop when I was 15(18 now) cheaper to just go to ebay.Wait a couple days after 2K10 drops and the rich f**ks will already have it up for bidding for some cheap a.ss prices
 8 years ago '04        #34
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
 Scribbler said:

...how do you think this is a good trade? you could have easily made 70-80 dollars on ebay for this s**t.
 09-05-2009, 02:07 AM         #35
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think i got a deal at EB earlier this month, had to be smart though...

traded in lego star wars
chains of olympus
simpsons game
socom tactical strike

for a free used DS, plus i saved some of the money because of my Edge card and ended up putting that on warranty..

those games go for 15-20 dollars each, i bought 3 used of all of them( i owned lego) for 14.99 at Rogers Video store used games..basically got a DS with 3 year warranty for 60 bucks..probably the only GOOD deal ive gotten from them... and the time i bought dead rising for 9 dollars, then traded 2 dead risings and some s**tty xbox game in for trade in three, get it free deal....

but i digress, i agree, the trade in individual values are s**tTTT most of the time, but they do have decent trade in deals sometimes, thats when i really go there to be honest....
 09-05-2009, 07:47 AM         #36
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Nobody is f**king complaining about GS were b**ching about how they r*pe ppl off for their games and aint s**t done about it. Thats why im glad companies like Amazon,Gamefly, Best Buy are starting to put a strain on the BS they do with used games meaning in a year or two they wont control the market of used games anymore.
every business that takes in used goods gives a third of their value and then sells them for almost regular price
 09-05-2009, 11:39 AM         #37
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some people dont understand america is about having it NOW not later. id rather trade in 2 games for $44 then wait and sell games on ebay for maybe $10 more each.. no thanks. and then the ebay and paypal fees? no thanks. that also means i need access to a credit card, and a computer, also an email address. No thanks. Im an american and id rather go to gamestop and give them my money because i am a patriot, america is about big buisness and we need to support it.

Thank you.
 8 years ago '06        #38
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 notoriousthugzz said:
people still buy from/sell to gamestop??
was thinking the same s**t... I haven't stepped foot in a gamestop for a while, and when I do and see that they still selling certain games for as much as they do I'm like :wtf:

Their trade in values are absolutely a.ss unless you sell it back right after it comes out you might end up getting like $25 for a game

Only thing I really f**k with anymore is ebay and gamefly, I heard amazon is decent too but haven't bought from them yet. When I wanna buy a game new I'll just go to wal-mart or somethin.

mprjxl said:
i never trade my games nor sell them, i keep em all
and if really gotta get rid of a game (most likely i wont) ill just put on ebay or craigslist and/or sell it someone i know
for me, its not worth it trading in a game at all
Yea that's how I am too... especially with the classics or games that have a lot of replay value. Hell I got $50 for fallout 3 used after I beat it on ebay who the f**k wouldn't do that deal.

Last edited by beantown; 09-05-2009 at 11:56 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #39
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Awperator2 said:
Some people dont understand america is about having it NOW not later. id rather trade in 2 games for $44 then wait and sell games on ebay for maybe $10 more each.. no thanks. and then the ebay and paypal fees? no thanks. that also means i need access to a credit card, and a computer, also an email address. No thanks. Im an american and id rather go to gamestop and give them my money because i am a patriot, america is about big buisness and we need to support it.

Thank you.
well respect to a TRUE patriot then :applause:

:clown music:
 8 years ago '04        #40
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41

man ol boy getting yolked in here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT Mia Khalifa Dropped From Out Of Bounds?
80 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
111 comments
1 day ago