Jay-Z Breaks Silence On Beef W/ The Game and Jim Jones

most viewed right now
 134
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
106 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Young Thug Warns Rappers Who Calling Him Gay! He responds
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,471 | Props total: 540 540
Hahahaha
On some real s**t where the fuc is anyone from black wallstreet?

That n*gga game isnt even liked in his own hood get the fuc outta here dude is a clown
Game fans are fucn queers and they listen to lil wayne

Fyi you fail at life
 09-01-2009, 12:42 PM         #42
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoah.. G-Unit is dead? When did this happen? Oh wait... I haven't f**ked with Game since the Documentary and even that s**t was pretty much a 50 Cent album. Plus why is 50 Cent competition? He didn't blow til' 03 and wasn't much til Em and Dre got behind him.
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-01-2009, 12:42 PM         #43
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
get out of here with that gay s**t.. Game didn't end G-Unit... groups don't survive in hip hop now days.. Wheres Ruff Ryders and all the rest of them... Never heard any of Game friends, Black Wallstreet isn't it?
Black Wallstreet?? dude never really claimed to be a power house, we talking G-Unit here, a power house of a record label, that label fell off AS SOON AS GAME LEFT, that's the point i'm trying to make, it was cool to wear G-Unit clothes, Game made G-Unit so lame like on No Limit status lmao, i don't give a f**k what ya'll say Game k!lled they s**t, i swear ya'll the only cats talking and anticipating anything from them dudes
 9 years ago '06        #44
z2daay 
space
avatar space
space
$589 | Props total: 252 252
whos the "fat n*gga from ma$e camp" that he was talkin bout?
 09-01-2009, 12:43 PM         #45
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Whoah.. G-Unit is dead? When did this happen? Oh wait... I haven't f**ked with Game since the Documentary and even that s**t was pretty much a 50 Cent album. Plus why is 50 Cent competition? He didn't blow til' 03 and wasn't much til Em and Dre got behind him.
Posted via Mobile Device
lmao, G-Unit is dead dude, Game is still in the game and selling records and making movies, where is Banks, where is Yayo? last album they dropped? Documentary was a 50 album?? f**kouttahere
 9 years ago '07        #46
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,172 | Props total: 79869 79869
Lmaooooo @ blackwall street

I don't even think the internet talk about them

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Black what??????

n*ggaz haven't been on any Game cd.

Ask Game why he jacked Lloyd Banks c-note logo.

@Yung Dilla, 50 isn't a battle rapper , dude make disses every year and destroy popularity of rappers.

Its been 4 years and BWS still doesn't exist. Hmmmm 4 years, muthaf**kin soulja done had 2 cds already, f**k are they @?

Dude tried to diss g-unit and defend Game, jesus, are u fareal?
 09-01-2009, 12:47 PM         #47
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 empty said:
Hahahaha
On some real s**t where the fuc is anyone from black wallstreet?

That n*gga game isnt even liked in his own hood get the fuc outta here dude is a clown
Game fans are fucn queers and they listen to lil wayne

Fyi you fail at life
i fail at life for not liking G-Unit ya'll internet dudes be trippin mayne, i guess everybody failed except ya'll then ha? ya'll nerds man i'm not even going argue with you dudes, it's not worth it

dissing Wayne too now? go jam some Yayo
 09-01-2009, 12:48 PM         #48
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
Lmaooooo @ blackwall street

I don't even think the internet talk about them

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Black what??????

n*ggaz haven't been on any Game cd.

Ask Game why he jacked Lloyd Banks c-note logo.

@Yung Dilla, 50 isn't a battle rapper , dude make disses every year and destroy popularity of rappers.

Its been 4 years and BWS still doesn't exist. Hmmmm 4 years, muthaf**kin soulja done had 2 cds already, f**k are they @?

Dude tried to diss g-unit and defend Game, jesus, are u fareal?
exactly, Game never even tried to promote BWS, so why even bring them out, BWS and G-Unit can't be compared, G-Unit is a world wide label that nobody give a f**k about anymore G-Unit = No Limit Records
 9 years ago '05        #49
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,471 | Props total: 540 540
only retarded idiots that dont know what good music listen to lil wang n*gga dont rap about anything irrelevant get the fuc outta here. you like listenin to retards that make music off auto tune and talk about bulls**t. game lil wayne camron hell ur probly bang out to lil zane
 9 years ago '07        #50
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$31,789 | Props total: 28939 28939
 Church said:
Jay-Z definitely has a point here.. It makes a lot of sense. He also says some other s**t but this was the important part.

Source:
:applause:
 09-01-2009, 12:58 PM         #51
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad Jay spoke on this, competition is Eminem and Nas, not Lil Wayne and Drake, or J.Cole and these other f**gots you guys like.
 9 years ago '04        #52
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,370 | Props total: 2484 2484
Game put out that full diss towards jay and that s**t was weak as hell......it came and went. He thought that was gonna be enough to spark Jay up......
 9 years ago '04        #53
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,575 | Props total: 3079 3079
Why wouldn't Game try to promote something he felt strongly about.. why would he start something and not do anything with it?! hahahaha He just couldn't get that s**t going anywhere.. after all that GUnot s**t and all that...mind you he was attaching Black wallstreet to all that s**t then.. still nobody knows who the hell Blackwallsteet is
 9 years ago '07        #54
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,172 | Props total: 79869 79869
 CTre said:
Why wouldn't Game try to promote something he felt strongly about.. why would he start something and not do anything with it?! hahahaha He just couldn't get that s**t going anywhere.. after all that GUnot s**t and all that...mind you he was attaching Black wallstreet to all that s**t then.. still nobody knows who the hell Blackwallsteet is
Game was pushing them hard, 50 bought g-unot and not 1 other n*gga has said g-unot since
 9 years ago '07        #55
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,172 | Props total: 79869 79869
 braided_uppimp said:
exactly, Game never even tried to promote BWS, so why even bring them out, BWS and G-Unit can't be compared, G-Unit is a world wide label that nobody give a f**k about anymore G-Unit = No Limit Records
 braided_uppimp said:
i fail at life for not liking G-Unit ya'll internet dudes be trippin mayne, i guess everybody failed except ya'll then ha? ya'll nerds man i'm not even going argue with you dudes, it's not worth it

dissing Wayne too now? go jam some Yayo


nobody f**ks with the unit tho right?
 09-01-2009, 01:10 PM         #56
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol Game has 2 #1 albums and the second sales dropped by more than 50%. It's obvious 50 Cent made that n*gga who he is. His most recent album is closer to Gold status than platinum. This n*gga is a bozo. It's obvious he needs G-Unit.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '08        #57
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,472 | Props total: 3460 3460
 Bkjj11 said:
Lmaooooo @ blackwall street

I don't even think the internet talk about them

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Black what??????

n*ggaz haven't been on any Game cd.

Ask Game why he jacked Lloyd Banks c-note logo.

@Yung Dilla, 50 isn't a battle rapper , dude make disses every year and destroy popularity of rappers.

Its been 4 years and BWS still doesn't exist. Hmmmm 4 years, muthaf**kin soulja done had 2 cds already, f**k are they @?

Dude tried to diss g-unit and defend Game, jesus, are u fareal?
Fifty only beefs when his album is coming, loses lyrically, then just says he has more more.
I.E Jadakiss and all of D-Block, Game and sorta with Nas.
 9 years ago '07        #58
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,172 | Props total: 79869 79869
 Imagin3 said:
Fifty only beefs when his album is coming, loses lyrically, then just says he has more more.
I.E Jadakiss and all of D-Block, Game and sorta with Nas.
im sorry, but ya n*ggas thinking nas is the truth is beyond belief to me. All he did with Jay-z was tell lies, like really? Nas is a rapper, not a battle rapper.

Banks k!lled Game on Showtime, Game hasnt gone at Banks since. Jadakiss & D-Block, after 50 dropped I Run NY, these n*ggas were crying ever since, nobody heard their mixtapes beside the fans...now since everything is on good terms, n*ggas bump Kiss again, and his last cd had no real hot lines, and that kiss & styles song was OMG horrible.
 9 years ago '05        #59
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,471 | Props total: 540 540
^^^^
Lmao thats real talk fam
 9 years ago '07        #60
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
 Bkjj11 said:
what part of no competition do you not understand?
Why would he go at Jim jones. He is terrible. What's to gain by going at him. Game is a different story. I'd like to hear them go at each other just for competition
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
52 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 46
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
42 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
70 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
109 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
47 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
611 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy