most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
I laughed reading it, but Game could beat Jay in a battle. "I' his f**king idol"
 8 years ago '06        #22
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,637 | Props total: 8566 8566
He shouldn't respond to Game its pointless. Jim Jones and Cam I respect because they didn't like Jayz outside of Music it wasn't about rap.
 8 years ago '04        #23
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Well he already said their names so it's obvious they got to him.

At least Game can hold his own in the beef, iono bout Jim tho.
 8 years ago '06        #24
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
yea pretty much... jim jones is a scrub and have no respect whatsoever for the guy and game is just an attention wh0ore who seems to have split personalities
 8 years ago '06        #25
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 ruff said:
Well he already said their names so it's obvious they got to him.

At least Game can hold his own in the beef, iono bout Jim tho.
Cuz they're riding so much it's gotten to the point where he is just saying why he's ignored it the whole time.

Jim Jones is a joke, the dude is stealin lines from Jay then the next minute he's trying to bash him it's just ridiculous.
 09-01-2009, 12:38 PM         #26
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all u white boys on here dissing Game, Game would destroy that n*gga Jay in a beef and i would put my f**king bottom dollar on that
 8 years ago '06        #27
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,872 | Props total: 25633 25633
man just another excuse why jay is scared to battle, he said he wont respond because they aren't competition n*gga u made 2 dissed to jim jons/camron and u wont respond to game??? Game isn't trying to hide the fact that jay is that n*gga he said it already he loves hovs music and still does BUT he wants to battle nothing wrong with that game said a couple weeks ago he still bumps jays albums and that jay is one of the best if not the best to do it so jay needs to man up and get at game
 8 years ago '04        #28
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2837 2837
why did he say Em Nas, but not 50.. give 50 his respect Jay
 8 years ago '06        #29
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,872 | Props total: 25633 25633
 CTre said:
why did he say Em Nas, but not 50.. give 50 his respect Jay
give 50 his respect for what exactly? a battle rapper 50 is not anything of the sort i hope u were playing
 8 years ago '05        #30
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2174 2174
 Yung Dilla said:
man just another excuse why jay is scared to battle, he said he wont respond because they aren't competition n*gga u made 2 dissed to jim jons/camron and u wont respond to game??? Game isn't trying to hide the fact that jay is that n*gga he said it already he loves hovs music and still does BUT he wants to battle nothing wrong with that game said a couple weeks ago he still bumps jays albums and that jay is one of the best if not the best to do it so jay needs to man up and get at game
str8 up when u put it like that..MAN to MAN, success and your class level is one thing....

but man to man they should battle...but of course THATS NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS....so it wont happen, cuz jay know u open that can of worms the game gonna get stupid...
 8 years ago '05        #31
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2174 2174
and that like --"n*ggaz thought they was ill, Found out they was ILLLL"--

its "FOUND OUT THEY WAS EEWWW" (like nasty, or gross) not ILLLLL u dumb a.sss
 09-01-2009, 12:48 PM         #32
keemibus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
and that like --"n*ggaz thought they was ill, Found out they was ILLLL"--

its "FOUND OUT THEY WAS EEWWW" (like nasty, or gross) not ILLLLL u dumb a.sss

Wrong. Listen to it again.

He saying they thought they was ill as in a good rapper but were just ill as in literally sick.

"u dumb a.sss"
 8 years ago '04        #33
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
give 50 his respect for what exactly? a battle rapper 50 is not anything of the sort i hope u were playing
50 is competition as to what Jay is talking about.. hes not talking about battle rapping.. hes talking about rappers with a great stance in hip hop
 09-01-2009, 12:55 PM         #34
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean Cam'ron got in Jay Z a.ss, wtf!!! is wrong with u dudes
 8 years ago '06        #35
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
XXL: Speaking of Jim Jones, he and cats like The Game stay throwing shots at you, referring to you as old and washed-up. But you’ve always thrived off that type of competition. So, currently in the most comfortable position of your career, how competitive are you?

Jay-Z: Not really that competitive, because the competition isn’t based on real competition. I mean, Game, I’m his f**kin idol. If you ask him and he’s being truthfully honest with you…it’s just based off his insecurities and, for the most part, pretension. That type of competition doesn’t do anything for me. It’s almost like someone trying to set you up, and everyone knows they’re to set you up, and everybody. It’s just dumb. It’s not in the spirit of competition, because he’s not competition for me. He’s not. Not then, not ever—he’d have to improve considerably. Competition for me competition is Nas, Eminem. Like Jim Jones? That’s ridiculous to me. So how do I respond to that? I can’t win. If I win, then they’ll be like, “See. Now chill. You’re a f**kin’ bully.” And if manages to throw a haymaker from the West Coast, then it’s like “Oooooh.” It’s not even fun.

He knows....
 8 years ago '05        #36
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 518 518
 Bkjj11 said:

[pic - click to view]

will never forget...
^^^
Lmao that one ended games career for me

Jay has every right to say what hes saying I can feel him on a real note. Neither of these n*ggas dissing him have no air to breathe or speak on a real cat. They been in the game for less then 5 years now and there sitting here runnin there mouths. If Game cant even take out 50 what makes you think he even has a chance at prickling Jay? Yall cats is funny defending the game he isnt that nice and never was really ever that nice. He uses the same verses over and over again all he does is switch up the world play. Uses the same punchlines etc. Dude fell off.

[pic - click to view]

Off ya self
Stop b**chin stop crying game is a drama queen
 09-01-2009, 01:23 PM         #37
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 empty said:
^^^
Lmao that one ended games career for me

Jay has every right to say what hes saying I can feel him on a real note. Neither of these n*ggas dissing him have no air to breathe or speak on a real cat. They been in the game for less then 5 years now and there sitting here runnin there mouths. If Game cant even take out 50 what makes you think he even has a chance at prickling Jay? Yall cats is funny defending the game he isnt that nice and never was really ever that nice. He uses the same verses over and over again all he does is switch up the world play. Uses the same punchlines etc. Dude fell off.

[pic - click to view]

Off ya self
Stop b**chin stop crying game is a drama queen
lmao, they ended they own careers, Jay Z and G-Unit stans are just delusional, The Game ended G-Unit as a staff, record label and as a muthaf**kin crew, Jay Z is NOT f**king with Game when it comes to battles, The Game would No Vaseline that n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #38
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 518 518
^^^
Lmao are you kidding me?
Lloyd Banks wrecked on lame a.ss game terrible

"I know a couple n*ggas that would love to peel his cap put a butterfly blade on his butterfly tat"

Get the fuc outta here step ur game up
 09-01-2009, 01:27 PM         #39
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 empty said:
^^^
Lmao are you kidding me?
Lloyd Banks wrecked on lame a.ss game terrible

"I know a couple n*ggas that would love to peel his cap put a butterfly blade on his butterfly tat"

Get the fuc outta here step ur game up
where, when, who heard that mixtape, them n*ggaz struggling to drop cd's, release date = never

where them n*ggaz at, what the doing?? they some clowns, only n*ggaz on the internet talking about G-Unit and i swear on that, just message board clowns
 8 years ago '04        #40
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao, they ended they own careers, Jay Z and G-Unit stans are just delusional, The Game ended G-Unit as a staff, record label and as a muthaf**kin crew, Jay Z is NOT f**king with Game when it comes to battles, The Game would No Vaseline that n*gga
get out of here with that gay s**t.. Game didn't end G-Unit... groups don't survive in hip hop now days.. Wheres Ruff Ryders and all the rest of them... Never heard any of Game friends, Black Wallstreet isn't it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy