Rihanna is another member of Illuminati [PROOF INSIDE]

most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
moe356 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
look at her neclace also, the all seeing eye?
 8 years ago '08        #42
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Bkjj11 said:
im doin that now, am i part of it??? stfu!!!!
can you comprehend sarcasm b**ch n*gga?
 8 years ago '07        #43
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
maybe thats the real reason why chris brown beat dat b**ch a.ss. rihanna tried to get chris to become a free mason, and everybody knows that chris was raised in a christian background. chris prolly said f**k you b**ch! i aint joining that occult illuminati bulls**t, and its prolly turning around to bite him on the a.ss now cause he wont join.
 8 years ago '07        #44
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 moe356 said:
this video explains most of it

my god
 8 years ago '07        #45
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 moe356 said:
yup, most of tupacs interviews the guy was trying to tell the world to LISTEN AND THINK about whats around us and what were doing...then hes dead? he new to much and he was controlling the media and the masons didnt want it getting further to detail. why you think tupac dissed jayz nas biggie pdiddy and the staff record label. because he knew these guys were all freemasons
prolly explains why jay-z's popularity risen so high after pac's death. jigga was not that n*gga when pac was in his prime. hell, nas was even more popular than jay when pac was alive (if i ruled the world, and street dreams were hit singles).
 8 years ago '07        #46
RonniexRamen 
space
avatar space
space
$789 | Props total: 0 0
 MiseryCityTexas said:
prolly explains why jay-z's popularity risen so high after pac's death. jigga was not that n*gga when pac was in his prime. hell, nas was even more popular than jay when pac was alive (if i ruled the world, and street dreams were hit singles).


Yep exactly... This dude was placed in front of the rap game when they took PAC and biggie
from the top spots... On another note if u can get lucifer from jay-z and kanye west on YouTube u can listen to it backwards and it's a devil worshiping message. These people are sick and I truely believe this after reading and studying 33rd degree masons
 8 years ago '07        #47
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21333 21333
Get the f**k outta the hip hop section with this bullshyt. Go to the Knowledge Corner, thats what its there for...
 8 years ago '07        #48
RonniexRamen 
space
avatar space
space
$789 | Props total: 0 0
 Cartel-Clipz said:
Get the f**k outta the hip hop section with this bullshyt. Go to the Knowledge Corner, thats what its there for...
this is about hiphop artist...
 09-01-2009, 06:35 PM         #49
Classefied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RonniexRamen said:
Yep exactly... This dude was placed in front of the rap game when they took PAC and biggie
from the top spots... On another note if u can get lucifer from jay-z and kanye west on YouTube u can listen to it backwards and it's a devil worshiping message. These people are sick and I truely believe this after reading and studying 33rd degree masons
help i see dumb people

lol at this n*gga still believing that... the song has bin rewind so many times.. by people like ME and not some bulls**t video from a church...

why dont you try to rewindd the song itself.. and all u hear is ...NOTHING ..bulls**t... just like any other song you rewind.. lol
 8 years ago '05        #50
BMT123 
space
space
space
$763 | Props total: 0 0
 Classefied said:
help i see dumb people

lol at this n*gga still believing that... the song has bin rewind so many times.. by people like ME and not some bulls**t video from a church...

why dont you try to rewindd the song itself.. and all u hear is ...NOTHING ..bulls**t... just like any other song you rewind.. lol
actually it does have a message backwords, but not the one on the black album. the remixed version of lucifer off the grey album was produced by dangermouse and when played in reverse it said "666, murder muder murder..." but jay didnt have anything to do with that project, that was all dangermouse on that...

and honestly, idk about all this s**t. i feel like the real free masons are prolly using jay as some type of **** to just help move along their agendas. just making him think he's important... but wtf do i know??
 8 years ago '04        #51
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,932 | Props total: 4492 4492
lol young joc 10 mill off what ringtones

who cares if shes in the illuminati
or how much her house is are u in it and
how much is your home
 8 years ago '05        #52
repetition 
space
avatar space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
wtf is the knowledge corner down or something

take all this s**t in there
 8 years ago '09        #53
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 721 721
lol ahahahaha
 8 years ago '04        #54
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
OMG...
Do yall really think Jay Z don't read what people think of him on the internet ? Dude is like a genius, knowing kids are saying all over the web that he might be a mason/illuminati is all good for him, so he uses it, whispering s**t in his songs, or acting on pics...
Only thing that can k!ll an artist is people not talking about him no more...
 8 years ago '05        #55
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 MiseryCityTexas said:
maybe thats the real reason why chris brown beat dat b**ch a.ss. rihanna tried to get chris to become a free mason, and everybody knows that chris was raised in a christian background. chris prolly said f**k you b**ch! i aint joining that occult illuminati bulls**t, and its prolly turning around to bite him on the a.ss now cause he wont join.
LMAO that reminded me of..


[video - click to view]

 09-01-2009, 08:58 PM         #56
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea f@ck that monkey big head b!tch... she dont write any of her lyrics, make any of her own beats, owns no publishing etc she just a lil puppet. only people that get paid from music is the owners, producers, n writers etc. the lil puppets only get crumbs!!! one of her initiations was gettin her as beat from chris brown. now she gon get all kind of sympthy sales, oprah interviews, e hollywood interviews etc.... hope that b!tch get her azz beat again. f@ck anybody pushin that illuminati, freemason, nwo, sh!t!!!


Last edited by king-2-be; 09-01-2009 at 09:10 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #57
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,706 | Props total: 23207 23207
 Pistol Peter said:
what was jay-z's tragedy ?
his nephew
 8 years ago '04        #58
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,706 | Props total: 23207 23207
 repetition said:
wtf is the knowledge corner down or something

take all this s**t in there
:applause:
 8 years ago '07        #59
RonniexRamen 
space
avatar space
space
$789 | Props total: 0 0
i dont understand why people cant understand that these people own and run everything. so why is it so farfetched to have a puppet such as jay-z or rihanna be on top of the game. i mean is jay-z even that nice at rapping? or more placed popularity. s**t i know like 5 people off hand that would rip that man apart in the booth.
 8 years ago '04        #60
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
I wish Rihanna would suffocate and die already.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy