Rihanna is another member of Illuminati [PROOF INSIDE]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
RonniexRamen 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 0 0
so they can control the ghetto as well. they create the trends so they can monitor us. example camron starts wearing pink and s**t..all of a sudden the hoods rockin Pink. in hip-hop what jay-z says goes. "death of auto-Tune" also a fine example
 8 years ago '07        #22
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
what was jay-z's tragedy ?
 8 years ago '07        #23
RonniexRamen 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 0 0
nephew in that "car Crash" that song lost ones is about it
 09-01-2009, 10:10 AM         #24
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RonniexRamen said:
your only built for the industry if your willing to sell your soul to be on top. i wonder who will be her blood sacrifice.
@ blood sacrifice. yall n*ggas foolin.
 8 years ago '07        #25
space
space
 RonniexRamen said:
nephew in that "car Crash" that song lost ones is about it
oh yeah...damn
 8 years ago '06        #26
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
The ironic thing about all these "informed" people who are tracking the Illuminati is they are just as much sheep as those who are "blind".
 09-01-2009, 11:26 AM         #27
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**kin hell man This is ridiculous... quit it with this illuminati s**t, its fake... Pac said it best

"Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothaz flippin"

He meant before you have to deal with this supposed Illminati (which likely doesn't exist) you have to deal with real life... Now stop f**kin with Illuminati BS and do something...
 09-01-2009, 11:29 AM         #28
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the sacrifice stories are really disgusting, these people got family yo

fantasies.
 8 years ago '08        #29
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
just to add...check her hands..

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #30
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 philly337 said:
why do people say dumb s**t?What the f**k would an elite group like illuminati would want a f**kin dude from the ghetto like jay-z or some random hip hop chick like rihanna haha

bill gates,george bush,warren buffet,and rihanna?f**k outta here

same s**t i'm wondering. you can't f**k with these conspiracy theroy a.ss niggs though, these n*ggas watch videos on youtube that was made by a n*gga who lives in his moms basement that put some clues togeter to make s**t seem credible and defend the s**t to death!!! lol

What the f**k would the Illuminati want with Rhianna a.ss? that girl doesn't do s**t but sing and model. It's not like she's this outspoken huge mogul. Her a.ss doesn't do s**t
 8 years ago '07        #31
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,325 | Props total: 69887 69887
 RonniexRamen said:
am I? kanye west- his mom dies from cosmetic surgery complications?
Eminem- Proof
Suge Knight- 2pac
Diddy- biggy
damon dash- aaliyah..

all these people have people that are close to them that just suddenly die with no investigations..u dont find it weird that dj-am survives a plane crash a year later hes found dead. u dont find it weird that michael jackson started to speak out and he is murdered. the thing is it was a confirmed murder but they are clearly framing the doctor . wake up man.

According to a spokeswoman for the Detroit police, Proof was shot in the head after a f!ght erupted around 5 a.m. at C.C.C., a bar in a Eight Mile Road strip mall on Detroit’s northern edge. The rapper was rushed to Holy Cross Hospital in a private vehicle, but was pronounced dead on arrival.

A pilot had cocaine and alcohol in his system when the plane he was flying crashed in the Bahamas, k!lling nine people including singer and actress Aaliyah, a doctor testified during a coroner's inquest

and thats not a damn investigation?
 8 years ago '08        #32
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
this video explains most of it

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #33
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
how do i become a member of illuminati.

i mean they giving houses like that away where can i get an application.
 8 years ago '07        #34
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,325 | Props total: 69887 69887
 Mathematic said:

[pic - click to view]

im doin that now, am i part of it??? stfu!!!!
 8 years ago '08        #35
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
yup, most of tupacs interviews the guy was trying to tell the world to LISTEN AND THINK about whats around us and what were doing...then hes dead? he new to much and he was controlling the media and the masons didnt want it getting further to detail. why you think tupac dissed jayz nas biggie pdiddy and the staff record label. because he knew these guys were all freemasons
 09-01-2009, 12:11 PM         #36
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get off rich ppls d*cks u homo broke n*ggaz
 8 years ago '04        #37
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
I'm not agreeing with you or disagreeing with you and the BS Illuminatti propaganda....but I do wanna correct something you said/quoted.

"lets be real yng joc made more then 10 mllion and his house is not that big"
You need to take some college economic classes and realize that the "earnings" that companies like Forbes reports are simply GROSS amounts (not net and/or take-home) of what your "product" earned (= meaning, earned you & your company/label) together. These crazy large totals that the Dre's/50's/Diddy's/Kanye's/Weezy's/etc have, aren't actually what they make in a year (but what their businesses make in a year). You used Yung Joc as an example...and while he's not by any means poor, he even has recently said he's sold ALL these records (and dispute the $10 Million) he hasn't RECEIVED much of that "earnings" at all, and isn't doing good financially.

Same thing with 50 Cent's "$50 Million in 2005" hype. 2 years later in 2007 when he started threatening of dropping a greatest hits to finish his bid at Interscope, his contract was further discussed and it was revealed that because he had such a high signing bonus, Interscope gets 51% of ALL "360" entertainment profits, meaning tours, performances, tv shows, etc...and 50 was unhappy with this because he didn't really take home his "$50 Million" like all reports claimed.

Likewise, like Bos In 09 said...houses are financed with mortgages (typically 15 or 30 year mortgages), so she didn't pay for that mansion at one shot; there's a monthly mortgage she's signed in to, like anyone else, just her note is higher than ours.

Last edited by DoctorJ; 09-01-2009 at 12:22 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #38
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,090 | Props total: 2713 2713
 Mathematic said:

[pic - click to view]

Why she looking like Aunt Jemima in this pic?
 8 years ago '07        #39
space
space
i just asked my brother on the phone if he was a freemason for jokes and laughs and he call dropped all of a sudden...i been trying to get him back on the phone for a hour now..
 8 years ago '05        #40
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2169 2169
anybody rich is a mason now...how little we know about "celebrities"...they just people with a LOT better job then most of us....

but yeah the girl is a fukkin worker...came out of left field and k!lled the game...

she need her own blueprint....
step 1) get a s3xy accent
step 2) work with the dream -->u know he makes the best pop/urban songs
step 3)date a person more famous and talented then you...(see beyonce's blueprint)
step 4)DO WILD SHIIT! and watch your fame increase ten fold!...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago