Phat ass white girl for real
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Pick oNE
Blueprint 3 70 33.98%
Relaspe 99 48.06%
they both sucked 18 8.74%
both good 19 9.22%
Voters: 206. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
 iggyemu said:
Definitely BP 3

This is the problem with Eminem fans....they are mostly white and Em is the reason they started listening to rap. He is their first....luckily for them he has kept his skills up even though he dropped an a.ss album before taking 4 years off..even still they have some legit points when they argue.

But the problem is to y'all nobody is better. Before him y'all were dancing to some BSB..couldn't tell Big Pun apart from BIG, couldn't tell Lost Boyz apart from Mobb Deep. But 1999 came around and Em sucked you in. Now you feel like you can give an objective opinion on anything Eminem related? Gimme a f**king break.

Look I get it I started listening to rap in 1993 when Snoop dropped...I still have a soft spot for Snoop. But y'all cannot give a legit opinion when Em is involved because not only is he still a great MC he is also your first...the reason you started listening to rap so you can't help but defend and claim everything he does is the greatest thing you have ever heard. And look its not all of you...but the I am talking about the majority of you.

I am not saying BP3 is classic or anything but its Jay's best album since BP1...I think its pretty dam amazing that dude started and ended the decade with two great albums. Now Relapse 2 might be better...especially if his flow on that like it was on "Forever" and the MC diss track. But Relapse one was in no way better than BP3.
but am a EM fan and am black so what point are you trying to make?

your an idiot, i hope your not black(which am guessing you are). i know alot of white pplz that love black artist and don't give two s**t about Em, so your point about white ppl only liking em is bulls**t.

and i could tell you dont know s**t about jay z's ablums. you saying that bp3 is better than the dynasty and the black album? really is that what it is? the black album is a 4.5 and the dynasty album is a 4 in my book, so you saying that BP3 is better than both of these?

nicca you make no sense!! G unit, jay, weezy and all the mainstream acts get madd love from white pplz to, have you seen a G unit concert in Europe?? they get madd love.

white pplz support every genre of hiphop, mainstream and underground!!
 8 years ago '07        #42
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
bp3 is trash, you camel warriors are to ignorant.
 8 years ago '04        #43
bigguy24 
space
space
space
$104 | Props total: 0 0
I am gonna say relapse. Nothing really impressive at all on BP3.
 08-31-2009, 06:00 PM         #44
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
I bet your white?
negative
 8 years ago '04        #45
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17444 17444
 empty said:
Man bp3 murders that weak as relapse album.. That whole relapse album was a total failure in my opinion. Wasnt feelin one track on that whole cd. Eminem put out a bulls**t a.ss album to make his retarded a.ss fans happy.
/ thread
 08-31-2009, 06:02 PM         #46
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
relapse was f**king garbage y make a thread about this? this poll and thread won't matter cus em stans outnumber jay stans, this isn't close bp3 is better, Loso's way>>>>>>relapse
 08-31-2009, 06:04 PM         #47
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
underground>BP3
 8 years ago '07        #48
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
soon as my flow starts
i compose art like the ghost of mozart
 8 years ago '07        #49
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 iggyemu said:
Definitely BP 3

This is the problem with Eminem fans....they are mostly white and Em is the reason they started listening to rap. He is their first....luckily for them he has kept his skills up even though he dropped an a.ss album before taking 4 years off..even still they have some legit points when they argue.

But the problem is to y'all nobody is better. Before him y'all were dancing to some BSB..couldn't tell Big Pun apart from BIG, couldn't tell Lost Boyz apart from Mobb Deep. But 1999 came around and Em sucked you in. Now you feel like you can give an objective opinion on anything Eminem related? Gimme a f**king break.

Look I get it I started listening to rap in 1993 when Snoop dropped...I still have a soft spot for Snoop. But y'all cannot give a legit opinion when Em is involved because not only is he still a great MC he is also your first...the reason you started listening to rap so you can't help but defend and claim everything he does is the greatest thing you have ever heard. And look its not all of you...but the I am talking about the majority of you.

I am not saying BP3 is classic or anything but its Jay's best album since BP1...I think its pretty dam amazing that dude started and ended the decade with two great albums. Now Relapse 2 might be better...especially if his flow on that like it was on "Forever" and the MC diss track. But Relapse one was in no way better than BP3.
stopped reading after u said ems fans are white. em got plenty of spanish black indian and f**kin greek fans

relapse > bp3

stop trying to kick knowledge.
 08-31-2009, 06:06 PM         #50
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bp3 only needed 2 good songs to be better than relapse and it had way more than 2 so its bp3 not even close em stan's go make ur own forum website so u can praise him there
 8 years ago '08        #51
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
i like how everybody is saying Em is gonna win cuz of his stans.. y'all do realize Jay has more stans on this site??
 8 years ago '08        #52
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
bp3 only needed 2 good songs to be better than relapse and it had way more than 2 so its bp3 not even close em stan's go make ur own forum website so u can praise him there
don't talk
 8 years ago '08        #53
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 snoopdoggiz said:
underground>BP3
true but History is a great song too
 08-31-2009, 06:09 PM         #54
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
name one song that beats underground
 08-31-2009, 06:10 PM         #55
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
don't talk
go eat a d*ck u f**king f*g, u seem like ur in love with me the way u reply to every f**king thing i say, n*gga i'm not gay so leave me alone
 08-31-2009, 06:10 PM         #56
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
true but History is a great song too
that was the last nice jigga song
 08-31-2009, 06:10 PM         #57
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
name one song that beats underground
forever young
 8 years ago '08        #58
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Showtimegp said:
I bet your white?
wut does skin color has to do with anything?
 8 years ago '08        #59
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
forever young

History>>>>>Forever Young
 8 years ago '08        #60
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 snoopdoggiz said:
that was the last nice jigga song
yea that joint is hot.. my fave on there
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
147 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago