JAY Z - BLuEPRINT 3 (2009)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

hows the album ?
5 MICS - AWESOME CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! 101 21.40%
4 MICS - GOOD ALBUM 220 46.61%
3 MICS - OK AVERAGE 79 16.74%
2 MICS - CUD'VE BEEN BETTER 46 9.75%
1 MIC - WACCCCCCCCCCCK AS HELL !!! 26 5.51%
Voters: 472. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #141
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Jay Z represented on BP3....

I like that Hov and Jezzy track....

Tight....

5 Mic classic....
 8 years ago '07        #142
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 376 376
classic....grown up music
 8 years ago '04        #143
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1887 1887
 mafiaboy said:
FIRST OF ALL SLIM, YOU WROTE WAY TOO MUCH. 2ND, ALL YOU NY n*ggaS ARE BIASED ANYWAY. s**t CAN BE STRAIGHT TRASH AND YOU THINK IT'S TIGHT JUST BECAUSE JAY DID IT!
stop ya bloodclot hate,u dont nothin about THIS NY n*gga... so u go ahead and keep playin dem wack a.ss n*ggaz gucci and oj da jucieman oooooooh yeah DEM n*ggaZ DA TRUTH!!! :yayo: whateva n*gga...
 09-09-2009, 04:20 AM         #144
olskool1020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think its a preety cool album. Not as good as black album or reasonable doubt but it was aight....
 8 years ago '06        #145
AdN 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 0 0
good album by jay... i gave it 4 stars... cause it got lotta replay value but to me it ain't even on the black album's level.
stand out tracks:

empire state (best song imo), doa, off that, already home, hate, reminder n thank u
 8 years ago '04        #146
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
i would have to put this on the bottom tier of jayz albums. this is at the bottom with dynasty & kingdom come. jayz is still my man and i hope the next one is better.
 8 years ago '05        #147
Hotshot516 
space
space
$261 | Props total: 0 0
iim sick and tired of hearing the badmouthing coming from comparisons on past records. All this is is hip hop moving in another direction. y would i wanna hear the same style of beats, flow, presence, delivery, voice, tone, blah i could go on. This cd is PROGRESSION unlike most garbage i hear. and if n e thing this cd makes progression a whole lot better than hearin t pain n wayne on that rock sh*t or w/e sh*t they got overplayd on the radio. I"ll be honest wasnt crazy bout the cd at first but i had to really listen to it and i give this 4 mics. He's sayin what he's supposed to say, actin how he's supposed to act, and besides their is no artist who could possibly be as succesful as jay in releasing good album after good album. i say good bcuz not everyones perfect but this album is just Jay doin Jay and thats hard to come by these days...feel me
 8 years ago '09        #148
rudericosuave 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$606 | Props total: 50 50
The man the myth the legend is back so now all these other rappers gots to fall back. Including drake and lil wayne. Blueprint 3 he's giving it to them again. Follow is lead rappers!
 8 years ago '04        #149
SSJ3Goku 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,621 | Props total: 1905 1905
This Album is 4 mics easily, and if he takes the last track off and puts on ghetto techno then to me it would be classic. This isn't the same Jay-z from reasonable doubt, hard knock life and on. This is grown up Jay-z he can't stay the same forever.
 8 years ago '04        #150
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
I will agree there is some form of bias that Jay-Z is the greatest rapper and that every album he drops is the best ever. However I hate his music, it's lame and boring, every CD he has released.

To flip flop a little i like some of the songs on this CD, maybe 3 out of 5 iono, but I think most lifer fans of him won't like this because the rhythm and flow of some of these songs are completely different than his usual slow lyrical babble.

There is no need to argue with people's viewpoints on CDs either, there is so much "you're a f**king idiot...NY rocks, down south sucks, west coast sucks or rocks" blah blah

listen to and like what you want. I still consider 2pac my favorite rapper, so hate me for that as well biggie fans
 09-12-2009, 10:26 AM         #151
Lucadone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not his best but solid all round
 09-16-2009, 05:32 AM         #152
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good album..

This shoula have been a Excellent album tho.

i listen to it daily
 8 years ago '07        #153
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
3 Mics.

The Jay-z album does have a few weak tracks that he should have checked before releasing BP3. Worst tracks are all produced by Timbaland, worst feature track is the one with Drake, the rest of the songs are good. First 7 tracks are fiya, next 3 s.ongs are weak or ok, next track (with Kid Cudi) is fiya, next 2 tracks are mediocre, last 2 tracks are decent. Thats 9 good songs out of 15 tracks Album over all is 6/10

1. “What We Talkin’ About” (featuring Luke Steele of Empire of the Sun) - EXCELLENT

2. “Thank You” - GOOD...

3. “D.O.A. (death of Auto-Tune)” - EXCELLENT

4. “Run This Town” (featuring Kanye West and Rihanna) - EXCELLENT

5. “Empire State of Mind” (featuring Alicia Keys) EXCELLENT

6. “Real As it Gets” (featuring Young Jeezy) - GOOD

7. “On to the Next One” (featuring Swizz Beatz) - GOOD

8. “Off That” (featuring Drake) - WACK AS f**k

9. “A Star is Born” (featuring J. Cole) - OK

10. “Venus vs. Mars” - OK

11. “Already Home” (featuring Kid Cudi) EXCELLENT

12. “Hate” (featuring Kanye West) - WACK AS f**k

13. “Reminder” - WACK AS f**k

14. “So Ambitious” (featuring Pharrell) - GOOD

15. “Young Forever” (featuring Mr Hudson) - GOOD
 8 years ago '05        #154
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 juis said:
Damn ya'll n*ggaz is either young as hell or just don't know good hip hop when you hear it. Ya'll need to go put up ya teddy ruskpin and pull ya jeans up or go buy a belt! This is for GROWN MEN ONLY!!!!!
real n*gga s**t and i aint even a jay - z fan and i'm feelin this album i can just put it on and vibe sippin on some yac 4/5
 09-17-2009, 10:47 AM         #155
returntozero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
could have been way better. also could have been waaaay worse.
 8 years ago '06        #156
Sel 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 65 65
its a good album...its not 5 mic material but it doesnt suck...not bad at all..i recommend it
 09-17-2009, 10:53 PM         #157
cognac172 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay came through once again, this album bumps. however, i don't think it is 3 times as good as blueprint one, as he said on David Letterman. 4/5 for me. it isn't a classic, but it is good.
 8 years ago '05        #158
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
5 out 5 Mics. Classic.

Well when I first heard it, I gave it a raw listen for a couple seconds and to be honest I didn't like it. At first there was too much to digest in one day.

But then a couple weeks passed and I began to give it a more thorough listen. I Played the tracks over and over till the very end and then it began to grow on it me.

Empire State has to be the Best Track Jay has ever made through-out his rapping career. The Beat delivers that Vintage Classy sound of NY He paints the pictures so Vividally with his lyrics. I especially like how he changes his Flow and his tone within the 3rd verse, I find this part so Unbelievable.

"Lights is blinding, girls need blinders
so they can step out of bounds quick, the sidelines is
lined with casualties, who sip to life casually
then gradually become worse, don't bite the apple leaf
Caught up in the in-crowd, now you're in style
End of the winter gets cold, en vogue, with your skin out
City of sin, it's a pity on the wind
Good girls gone bad, the city's filled with them
Mami took a bus trip, now she got her bust out
Everybody ride her, just like a bus route"

Then there's Reminder which is also another banger,reminding people what he has done in the game and what he's still capable of doing.

So Ambitious is another sick track where he talks about all the people he treated him like crap when he was younger,

DOA is an Average track to play in your car, as well as Run this town is Average.

Off That is Another Banger.

On to The Next One is another Classic.Already Home is Another sick track with Cudi.

As for The Beats. All are Amazing on the album.
All in all it's A Real Hip Hop Album for the ages. In my opinion it's WAY better then BP2. As of BP1, it's standing right under it. Most Def one of The Top 5 Jay-Z Albums of All time.

Last edited by Sakriphyse88; 09-18-2009 at 01:59 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #159
pusha415 
space
space
$121 | Props total: 93 93
this real grown man music. love the vibe it sets. favorite album this year
 8 years ago '04        #160
Charles Crackl 
space
space
$809 | Props total: 0 0
OK... I was scared for a minute... I read the 1st couple of reviews and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. But the last couple was good so... that's wha'ts up.

Yo this album to me was a Classic without a doubt. Beats on point(I judge songs by lyrics 1st) Lyrics are Crazy! Yall can't me the last verse on "Thank You" ain't just ill as hell? I mean how he said he was gonna 9/11 them, but they did it to theirselves... then he said 'not only did they brick, they put a building up as well...' then said something bout running a plane into it... YO!

Yall boys need to quit listening to that Gucci and s**t... Boosie LOL Not knockin thoes dudes but if u listen to that all it messes u up. Girl ready to go yo... LOL Peace.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy