most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

hows the album ?
5 MICS - AWESOME CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! 101 21.40%
4 MICS - GOOD ALBUM 220 46.61%
3 MICS - OK AVERAGE 79 16.74%
2 MICS - CUD'VE BEEN BETTER 46 9.75%
1 MIC - WACCCCCCCCCCCK AS HELL !!! 26 5.51%
Voters: 472. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
Balla B 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 81 81
upon listening to this the first time I thought it was trash but after a few more listens I think BP3 is a decent cd...I'm feeling the song with Alicia Keys, As Good as it gets, and On to the Next one...
 8 years ago '04        #122
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
had a listenin session 2day w my boys....

Blueprint III = Album of the Year unless Young Jeezy,3 Stacks, or Yo Gotti drop a flawless album...

AOTY
 8 years ago '04        #123
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
Originally Posted by TwinCaliber2kz
yo i cant believe dat hate in dis b**ch! whatz wrong wit dis n*gga album?... bangin tracks off rip... what we talkin bout iz f**kin ridiculous,i was'nt expectin dat off da bat... not to big on da hook,but da verses and beat is fiya.... Thank You is f**kin amazin!... he riden da beat,da flow is sick,track f**kin 2!!im ready for da rest of dis s**t minus da singles.... s**t is bangin... D.O.A. is a single and like and da other one wit rihanna is gettin much play,n*ggaz tired of dem s**ts already,needless to say,DOA was still hot when it came out.... Now...... Empire State Of Mind, i seen a n*gga say is pitiful, dude cant be from NY,datz NY new Anthem right there,when Alicia came in,she murdered dat hook,murderED!.... s**t is f**kin blazin!.... Real As It Gets is one of my least Favs,it kinda feel like it was Jeezy's track and Jay picked it up like Renegade or "Can i get A"... da hook and beat catch u after jay spits his two verses... it got da jeezy soung tho.... Da SWIZZY JOINT IZ CRAZY!!!CRAZY!!!... DATZ WHAT U CRASH YA WHIP TOO... I pull up bumpin out my spaceship,streets be goin crazy!!! dat s**t iz fiya...da timbo production on here is B- but what happened to we dont use beats for help,we help da beats?? jays flow was sick on dis tho... dont get me wrong,i dont like drake,i always hear dat dude stealin other n*ggaz styles.... he always sound like wayne or kanye or whoeva he on da track wit... but whateva for him... joint grew on me,didnt like it at first..... Da j.cole joint caught me off guard,but once again jay took dat s**t somewhere,dat s**t is real s**t,and j,cole came thru and blessed it,datz gonna be a good look for dat dude in regards to gettin mainstream.... hot concept... i like how he did dat.... Venus Vs Mars..... why did jay give when da money goes to fab???.... but.... its a lil tolerable,jay made a ill way to break it down tho... it aint a regular shorty joint... hook is terrible,but it kinda reminds me of get dat cash by styles p..... his hook was better..............lemme take a breath....................

aiight.....Already Home,Dis might be my favorite song on da album next to On to the next,Empire State of Mind,So Ambitious,A star is Born,Thank You is my s**t too tho.... i never liked kid cudi too much until dis song right here.... i listened to his album snippets right after and i understood him better for sum reason... i was drinkin and smokin tho.... lol... Hate,,,, alright,i see what jay was doin here,he cant do big pimpin,the originators,money cash hoes over... he gotta keep it movin and the style switch was funny at first,i kno kanye promoted that flow to jay.. cuz he was all in it,it kinda grew on me too... cuz itz 2:31 itz not that bad neither,but ye' was wildin at da end...Reminder is not one of my favs.... prolly da one on da wack list for me,he coulda did something better,ghetto techno woulda been better off there... So Ambitious... got dat good ol neptunes feel,jay and pharrel made bangas together dont forget... Frontin,and countless others minus change clothes and sum blueprint 2 s**t... dem wasnt bangas......

Which brings me to Foreva Young,i dont dislike da song,i keep hearin it.... its like sum history type s**t... i thought he was gonna be on sum Foreva Young Hova s**t.... lol....which he is but dis joint is tuff tho.... s**ts on 80's furturistic s**t... all in all... Jay Puttin out a Ill a.ss album,i was suprised dis s**t was so hot.... s**t inspired me and s**t,very inspiration,made my proud of hip hop... jay did his s**t on here.... Furturtic Jay aint bad,u cant expect him to keep talkin about sellin drugs,cuz then u have another reason to hate... dis album is classic and i cant wait for da rest of u dudes to catch up and see dat..... Holla!

dis iz a 4 mic album

Had u bought it and not over heard it,u would like it... itz a well put together album... it got a vibe to it
:agreement6:

here's my quick opinion...Jay Z is THAT DUDE & GOAT I feel my generation has witnessed(4 many reasons/thats a diff. thread)..the way he switches styles is ridiculous.Fab has a sickk album,& it could be argued AOTY but as of now Hov should have it on lock.Im in the south & i been f*ckin w Hov & always listen thru the album. ppl around me feelin this..and even got a FOR SURE CLUB BANGER. . .

Like TwinCaliber2kz said..and I happened 2 discuss this earlier...Jay on that futuristic stuff..just as his other albums had their own touch. I dont wanna go into each song but heres what i got on repeat:

Thank You
Empire State
Real As It Gets
On To the Next One Club Banger
Already Home
Forever Young Straight Piff
 09-05-2009, 06:13 AM         #124
Kon Vert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Could not believe how disappointed I was with this album! I won't even buy this! That's how disappointed I am with it!
 8 years ago '07        #125
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 1313 1313
Could have been better. Not one of my favorite Jay Z albums.
 09-05-2009, 03:29 PM         #126
hugobomber 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good s**t man
 8 years ago '04        #127
ohhohh 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,574 | Props total: 1114 1114
Here's my suggestion....Every album that I listen too where the artist is someone I previously heard I am expecting to get that same feeling from older albums. Once I press play at first If I dont immediately get that feel I'm like this s**t is garbage. But if your a true fan you keep listening and your ears begin to open. I'm on my sixth time right now of BP3 and this s**t is f###ing hot. Its no Reasonable Doubt or BluePrint but he's still k!llin it. I had the same experience with the Black Album and to me that was a Classic.

To the real Jay fans keep listening and you'll begin to respect the level of lyrical content and production that went into this album (Especially Empire State of Mine). This is just my opinion though.
 8 years ago '09        #128
The 0riginal 
space
space
space
$2,163 | Props total: 9 9
2/5
barely cared for it.
 8 years ago '04        #129
nigorito 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
half of it is good..the other half meh..
 8 years ago '07        #130
ron06 
space
space
space
$76 | Props total: 0 0
its not one of his best but its sumtin i can ride to
 8 years ago '04        #131
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1887 1887
 paris playa69 said:
:agreement6:

here's my quick opinion...Jay Z is THAT DUDE & GOAT I feel my generation has witnessed(4 many reasons/thats a diff. thread)..the way he switches styles is ridiculous.Fab has a sickk album,& it could be argued AOTY but as of now Hov should have it on lock.Im in the south & i been f*ckin w Hov & always listen thru the album. ppl around me feelin this..and even got a FOR SURE CLUB BANGER. . .

Like TwinCaliber2kz said..and I happened 2 discuss this earlier...Jay on that futuristic stuff..just as his other albums had their own touch. I dont wanna go into each song but heres what i got on repeat:

Thank You
Empire State
Real As It Gets
On To the Next One Club Banger
Already Home
Forever Young Straight Piff

Word!:applause:
 09-07-2009, 08:52 PM         #132
crackberryaddik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is there any truth to the idea that he's droppin a 3 pack with all 3 blueprints????
 09-08-2009, 08:26 AM         #133
tom12385 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd like to see the rumored Nas/Jay double LP
 8 years ago '06        #134
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 319 319
 budeer14 said:
this album is not that good.. For those of you giving this a 4 or 5.. Go listen to black album, a true 5 and the album jay should have retired on. I mean how do you record doa, then have the auto tune on a song (reminder - hook).

There is like 4-5 good tracks on the album tho; empire state of mind (tho the concept bites nas), already home, a star is born (game's pain is same concept tho and a better song imo), & on to the next one (best song on the album, but i know people will disagree)
agreed!
 09-08-2009, 11:13 AM         #135
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im already home!
 8 years ago '06        #136
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
 illmatic_kid said:
who the f**k are you the hip-hop police or some kinda s**t.. I hate b**ch n*ggas like this who always wanna question another man's selection of music just cause they don't like what you like...f**k outta here clown.............
n*gga, you like kid cudi! Enough said. That dude is straight trash! So your opinion means nothing!
 8 years ago '06        #137
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
 TwinCaliber2kz said:
yo i cant believe dat hate in dis b**ch!:disdain2: whatz wrong wit dis n*gga album?... bangin tracks off rip... what we talkin bout iz f**kin ridiculous,i was'nt expectin dat off da bat... not to big on da hook,but da verses and beat is fiya.... Thank You is f**kin amazin!... he riden da beat,da flow is sick,track f**kin 2!!im ready for da rest of dis s**t minus da singles.... s**t is bangin... D.O.A. is a single and like and da other one wit rihanna is gettin much play,n*ggaz tired of dem s**ts already,needless to say,DOA was still hot when it came out.... Now...... Empire State Of Mind, i seen a n*gga say is pitiful, dude cant be from NY,datz NY new Anthem right there,when Alicia came in,she murdered dat hook,murderED!.... s**t is f**kin blazin!.... Real As It Gets is one of my least Favs,it kinda feel like it was Jeezy's track and Jay picked it up like Renegade or "Can i get A"... da hook and beat catch u after jay spits his two verses... it got da jeezy soung tho.... Da SWIZZY JOINT IZ CRAZY!!!CRAZY!!!... DATZ WHAT U CRASH YA WHIP TOO... I pull up bumpin out my spaceship,streets be goin crazy!!! dat s**t iz fiya...da timbo production on here is B- but what happened to we dont use beats for help,we help da beats?? jays flow was sick on dis tho... dont get me wrong,i dont like drake,i always hear dat dude stealin other n*ggaz styles.... he always sound like wayne or kanye or whoeva he on da track wit... but whateva for him... joint grew on me,didnt like it at first..... Da j.cole joint caught me off guard,but once again jay took dat s**t somewhere,dat s**t is real s**t,and j,cole came thru and blessed it,datz gonna be a good look for dat dude in regards to gettin mainstream.... hot concept... i like how he did dat.... Venus Vs Mars..... why did jay give when da money goes to fab???.... but.... its a lil tolerable,jay made a ill way to break it down tho... it aint a regular shorty joint... hook is terrible,but it kinda reminds me of get dat cash by styles p..... his hook was better..............lemme take a breath....................

aiight.....Already Home,Dis might be my favorite song on da album next to On to the next,Empire State of Mind,So Ambitious,A star is Born,Thank You is my s**t too tho.... i never liked kid cudi too much until dis song right here.... i listened to his album snippets right after and i understood him better for sum reason... i was drinkin and smokin tho.... lol... Hate,,,, alright,i see what jay was doin here,he cant do big pimpin,the originators,money cash hoes over... he gotta keep it movin and the style switch was funny at first,i kno kanye promoted that flow to jay.. cuz he was all in it,it kinda grew on me too... cuz itz 2:31 itz not that bad neither,but ye' was wildin at da end...Reminder is not one of my favs.... prolly da one on da wack list for me,he coulda did something better,ghetto techno woulda been better off there... So Ambitious... got dat good ol neptunes feel,jay and pharrel made bangas together dont forget... Frontin,and countless others minus change clothes and sum blueprint 2 s**t... dem wasnt bangas......

Which brings me to Foreva Young,i dont dislike da song,i keep hearin it.... its like sum history type s**t... i thought he was gonna be on sum Foreva Young Hova s**t.... lol....which he is but dis joint is tuff tho.... s**ts on 80's furturistic s**t... all in all... Jay Puttin out a Ill a.ss album,i was suprised dis s**t was so hot.... s**t inspired me and s**t,very inspiration,made my proud of hip hop... jay did his s**t on here.... Furturtic Jay aint bad,u cant expect him to keep talkin about sellin drugs,cuz then u have another reason to hate... dis album is classic and i cant wait for da rest of u dudes to catch up and see dat..... Holla!

dis iz a 4 mic album

Had u bought it and not over heard it,u would like it... itz a well put together album... it got a vibe to it
FIRST OF ALL SLIM, YOU WROTE WAY TOO MUCH. 2ND, ALL YOU NY n*ggaS ARE BIASED ANYWAY. s**t CAN BE STRAIGHT TRASH AND YOU THINK IT'S TIGHT JUST BECAUSE JAY DID IT!
 8 years ago '05        #138
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,783 | Props total: 1650 1650
another jay-z classic pure n simple.
 8 years ago '07        #139
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
2 MICS - CUD'VE BEEN BETTER

Album is very Meh...Only about 4-5 "nice" tracks imo. Nothing really stand outs, theres no epic tracks.. Theres also some pure garbage on this. Overall, it couldve been better. Easily the worst out of the Blueprint series
 8 years ago '05        #140
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
7.5/10

Standouts:
Empire State of Mind
Hate
So Ambitious
Thank You

Decent:
Run This Town
What We Talkin' Bout
A Star Is Born
Reminder
DOA

Wackjuice:
On To The Next One

The rest I don't care for.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy