JAY Z - BLuEPRINT 3 (2009)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

hows the album ?
5 MICS - AWESOME CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! 101 21.40%
4 MICS - GOOD ALBUM 220 46.61%
3 MICS - OK AVERAGE 79 16.74%
2 MICS - CUD'VE BEEN BETTER 46 9.75%
1 MIC - WACCCCCCCCCCCK AS HELL !!! 26 5.51%
Voters: 472. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,229 | Props total: 319 319
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Four mics.

The goat has done it again.
IT'S NOT THAT GOOD HOMIE! I WISH BAMMAS WOULD STOP RATING BULLs**t ALBUMS SO HIGH JUST BECAUSE OF WHO IT IS. IF YOUR AVERAGE JOE MADE THE SAME ALBUM PEOPLE WOULD NOT THINK IT WAS AS GOOD. JUST BECAUSE IT'S JAY DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT AUTOMATICALY A GOOD ALBUM! THIS ALBUM IS AVERAGE AT BEST! JAY NEEDS TO GET BETTER PEOPLE TO DO HIS PRODUCTION! WHY IS HE SO AGAINST GETTING CATS LIKE PREMO, 9TH WONDER, ETC; TO DO HIS BEATS? THEY WOULD MAKE JAYS ALBUMS SOOOO MUCH BETTER. WHO AGREES?
 09-03-2009, 08:36 AM         #102
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay laid out the blueprint for 2010, you favorite artist will follow it and yall will still hate on jay
 8 years ago '06        #103
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
 illmatic_kid said:
who the f**k are you the hip-hop police or some kinda s**t.. I hate b**ch n*ggas like this who always wanna question another man's selection of music just cause they don't like what you like...f**k outta here clown.............
1st of all homie, i think the point cuz was tring to make is that you can't just go around throwing the classic label on albums that aren't classic! In no way shape or form is this album a classic! Are you old enough to remember rap music in the 90's? If not, go do your research. There were plenty of classic albums made back then!
 8 years ago '06        #104
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
 shadedvisionary said:
jay laid out the blueprint for 2010, you favorite artist will follow it and yall will still hate on jay
what blue print did jay lay out for 2010? Each jay-z cd is getting worse than the last ones he put out. I'm predicting that blueprint 3 will not do as good as american gangster. Don't get me wrong jay is still an elite rapper but his production choices are questionable! I think a full album with pharells production would be better than who he has on the bp3!
 8 years ago '06        #105
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
 blaksentinel said:
this album is disappointing for a jay-z cd. Lyrics are there but poor production.
agree 100%!
 8 years ago '04        #106
carbon720 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
 mafiaboy said:
what blue print did jay lay out for 2010? Each jay-z cd is getting worse than the last ones he put out. I'm predicting that blueprint 3 will not do as good as american gangster. Don't get me wrong jay is still an elite rapper but his production choices are questionable! I think a full album with pharells production would be better than who he has on the bp3!
Agreed. The production is distracting from his lyrics. Beats are elementary and annoying. It's Jay though and his weak stuff is still better than 99.999% of the other rappers albums out!
 09-03-2009, 10:59 AM         #107
mistershow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Gonna try to get tickets to this. Should be a dope show.
 09-03-2009, 11:27 AM         #108
LyzzoThaKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's dope. I don't like any of the Timbo tracks though. 'Empire State of Mind' and 'A Star is Born' are my favorite two joints.
 8 years ago '05        #109
murdmon 4 heat pts
space
space
$800 | Props total: 2 2
For the people who don't like the last three albums. How could his next album be called a classic? What producers he would work with? Lyrical content sound like? explain
 8 years ago '04        #110
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,735 | Props total: 6438 6438
4/5 I dig....

From start to finish, i like it...

Favorite track: Reminder
Least favorite: Hate

A Lupe Fiasco feature would've complimented this album very well..

Last edited by dj X; 09-03-2009 at 12:07 PM..
 09-03-2009, 12:09 PM         #111
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hovis Home!!
 8 years ago '06        #112
Cary 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 145 145
s**t fire point blank...reminder is the only song im not feelin
5mics
top 5 songs of my point of view
1.what we talkin bout
2.venus vs mars
3.off that
4.young forever
5. already home
 8 years ago '04        #113
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
I swear, I don't know what n*ggas like anymore. Every album that gets reviewed gets ridiculous hate from the haters (i.e. the people who don't like the album and make it their mission to bash the album and convince others not to like it) or ridiculous love from the stans (i.e. the people who like the album but have to be classified as d*ckriders because they actually want to listen to something.)

How about not trying to convince a person one way or another. Drop your opinion and bounce. n*ggas stay mad cause people don't agree with them like their opinions are fact.

edit:

I can't remember a damn album that heads all around agreed was dope (minus the pure haters of course) in the past 5 years.

Last edited by tazbk; 09-03-2009 at 07:04 PM..
 09-03-2009, 08:34 PM         #114
AJAY_MCFC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The production lets down this album in parts and the poor production overshadows good lyrics from jay. empire state of mind, star is born, already home and young forever stand out tracks for me. i was expecting a little more from blueprint 3 reminds me of kingdom come in many ways some real good, solid tracks here that will be getting alotta play from me but alot of weak tracks also such as reminder, hate and off that.
 09-03-2009, 08:34 PM         #115
AJAY_MCFC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3.5/5
 8 years ago '06        #116
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
 1ironboy1 said:
~classic~
groupie!
 8 years ago '06        #117
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
 tazbk said:
i swear, i don't know what n*ggas like anymore. Every album that gets reviewed gets ridiculous hate from the haters (i.e. The people who don't like the album and make it their mission to bash the album and convince others not to like it) or ridiculous love from the stans (i.e. The people who like the album but have to be classified as d*ckriders because they actually want to listen to something.)

how about not trying to convince a person one way or another. Drop your opinion and bounce. n*ggas stay mad cause people don't agree with them like their opinions are fact.

Edit:

I can't remember a damn album that heads all around agreed was dope (minus the pure haters of course) in the past 5 years.
it aint about hate my nig. It's just about how so many people throw around the classic word so loosely just because of who the artist is! Our society is so dumbed down that heads be thinking any and everything is classic when its just not so! Bp3 is not that good bottom line! I don't care if its jay or not. My fav. Artist in the world is scarface and if he would have made the same album as jay i would say the same thing, it's not that good let alone a classic!
 8 years ago '04        #118
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,688 | Props total: 15456 15456
average.. and i'm a big jay-z fan. this album disappointed me.
 09-04-2009, 07:23 PM         #119
Nappytown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2/5 this s**t is too disappointing
 8 years ago '06        #120
Da Great One 
space
space
$114 | Props total: 0 0
Thank You...Star Is Born...As Real As It Gets

The Only Good Tracks...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy