Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
8027 pageviews
17 comments

mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,240 | Props total: 4716 4716
J. Cole - Losing My Balance

I just saw this dude open up for Wale on Friday. It was my first time hearing him. What do you guys think about his music?

[video - click to view]

17 comments for "J. Cole - Losing My Balance"

8 years ago '05        #2
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
Hes a beast. The Warm Up is a Top 5 mixtape this year. Humble, down to earth and anyone can relate/connect to this n*gga.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #3
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 7 7
 MadGam325 said:
Hes a beast. The Warm Up is a Top 5 mixtape this year. Humble, down to earth and anyone can relate/connect to this n*gga.
Posted via Mobile Device
:applause::applause:
 8 years ago '06        #4
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
Song is great, mixtape is great but really these threads are kind of annoying. Every other day a thread is made with one J.Cole song off the same mixtape. He needs to drop a new song every little while not on a mixtape
 8 years ago '06        #5
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
this track is beyond ridiculous. i just put on the headphones and zone out on it. not since blu have i been this excited for a new mc. also helps i'm the same age as dude so u feel u can relate more.
 8 years ago '07        #6
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
i was just zoning of this track in the whip today, cant wait for this next mix-tape and his cd. Hopefully jay will be able to release his cd in the right way that he appeal to the masses, i think its gonna be hard for him to blow up like drake because his music isn't as radio friendly.
 10-08-2009, 03:47 PM         #7
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lights please put me on to him, i downloaded his mixtape the same day and knew 3 songs 2 days later
 10-08-2009, 03:49 PM         #8
Fresh 84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah he's dope....i havent bumped a mixtape this much since "A Kid Named Cudi" came out....personally my fave track off the mixtape is a tossup between "The Badness" and "Dreams" but the first track that caught my ear was "Lights Please"

[video - click to view]

/

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #9
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,573 | Props total: 5227 5227
 8 years ago '07        #10
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
yea he's really nice but which is the better mixtape the come up or the warm up?? i keep telling myself ima download his first one..listened to the warm up soo many times and it never get old
 10-08-2009, 05:51 PM         #11
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #12
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 jayyast said:
yea he's really nice but which is the better mixtape the come up or the warm up?? i keep telling myself ima download his first one..listened to the warm up soo many times and it never get old
he sounds hungrier on the come up..if you like that raw freestyle s**t or like unpolished great rappers before they reach their potential cds..then you'll like that mixtape..i personally think warm up is better overall but the Come up had a lot of dope tracks

but really the Warm up is basically the same concept as Come up its just more complete and deeper...The Come up was more light hearted and alot more "mixtape sounding"..definitely didnt have that LP feel like the Warm up has..you still should check it out for yourself though. I personally like to collect the discography of artists I follow
 8 years ago '07        #13
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101 OP
space
space
$9,240 | Props total: 4716 4716
 Fresh 84 said:
yeah he's dope....i havent bumped a mixtape this much since "A Kid Named Cudi" came out....personally my fave track off the mixtape is a tossup between "The Badness" and "Dreams" but the first track that caught my ear was "Lights Please"

/

omg I'm walkin towards her/ my mind screamin STOP, but my legs keep movin forwards/ straighten up your face n*gga she see you comin for her/ my heartbeat racin and my hands keep shakin/ say somthin you shy mothaf**ka she's waitin/

:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '05        #14
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,975 | Props total: 10670 10670
 Get it Right said:
Had this song on repeat my whole ride to work Tuesday morning:applause:
 10-08-2009, 06:51 PM         #15
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
J. Cole = the most underrated
 10-08-2009, 06:55 PM         #16
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
J.Cole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wale, Drake, Cudi, etc.
 8 years ago '05        #17
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,825 | Props total: 205 205
 Fresh 84 said:

/

props, that's the first time i saw somebody mention the badness, i love that song and that beat
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy