"I'm suppose to be #1 on everybody's list, we'll see what happens when I no longer exist"

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
primetime 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Supreme7 said:
em is not even close...
yea he is..No one is f**king with im besides couple of rappers.
 8 years ago '09        #42
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,398 | Props total: 218 218
Hov is 40 talkin about f**kin hustlin and gangster s**t STILL...I mean it was all good up until Vol. 1 but I mean you been rappin for how long now? And all you got to talk about is s**t you were doin 20 f**kin years ago? And when he ain't rappin bout that he's not rappin about anything...how he's a business man...and business this and that...yet his 40/40 clubs are closing...the Nets are a.ss...and without someone else on his tracks he can't even push a single anymore...Reasonable Doubt wasn't touted a classic til years and years later....while Illmatic has been deemed a classic from the start

Nas is still rapping about the same s**t he's always rapped about it's just that the real hip-hop heads don't kow what the f**k hip-hop even is...and probably never knew what it was either...so the fact he doesn't put out songs you hear at the club or can't use as your ringtone dudes hate...

Like I said both are Top 5...but as of today and right now at least Nas is still making GOOD music...Hov is just making music and not doing a very good job of it...Black Album was dope as f**k...but Kingdom Come & American Gangster were pathetic
 8 years ago '06        #43
Mr.M 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 40 40
 DJ Geezy said:
Both these dudes fell the f**k off and it's the reason hip-hop is dead....because we rely on 2 dudes who were at their prime almost 10 years ago to consistently make good music without selling out...and that's where the 2 are different...

Ya'll wanna claim Jay is better because he's sold more...but all that means is he's sold out more...Nas has BY FAR had the more consistent disco...and has kept it hip-hop from day 1 and doesn't sell albums because of it so people tend to overlook and forget him...Jay-Z is all about the business aspect of it...and he'll sell out faster than Diddy to get his name buzzin...

Both are Top 5 DOA without question but both are irrelevant nowadays and the music they're making isn't what gave them that "Greatness" title...at least Nas has always kept it 100 though...
:applause:
 08-30-2009, 03:42 PM         #44
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Geezy said:
Hov is 40 talkin about f**kin hustlin and gangster s**t STILL...I mean it was all good up until Vol. 1 but I mean you been rappin for how long now? And all you got to talk about is s**t you were doin 20 f**kin years ago? And when he ain't rappin bout that he's not rappin about anything...how he's a business man...and business this and that...yet his 40/40 clubs are closing...the Nets are a.ss...and without someone else on his tracks he can't even push a single anymore...Reasonable Doubt wasn't touted a classic til years and years later....while Illmatic has been deemed a classic from the start

Nas is still rapping about the same s**t he's always rapped about it's just that the real hip-hop heads don't kow what the f**k hip-hop even is...and probably never knew what it was either...so the fact he doesn't put out songs you hear at the club or can't use as your ringtone dudes hate...

Like I said both are Top 5...but as of today and right now at least Nas is still making GOOD music...Hov is just making music and not doing a very good job of it...Black Album was dope as f**k...but Kingdom Come & American Gangster were pathetic
AG was a classic and nas is what u said, n*gga ain't made new s**t since the day he came in, every album the same, jay has great story telling tracks and hot lyrics, nas to jay is not even close imo, not trying to be a nas hater but he's just not that good u guys crowned him all because he made illmatic
 8 years ago '08        #45
space
space
space
 DJ Geezy said:
Em is rapping about the same s**t he did when he came on the scene..No one seems to be knocking him down for that and he's the same age as Jay almost.. Don't really see big problem with that..Whatever style fits him

Nas is rapping about the same s**t, Jay is rapping about the same s**t..Ur not knocking Nas for it? lol Nas is top 5 no hate

KC was a.ss, AG is good album
 8 years ago '06        #46
jj01 
space
space
$44,985 | Props total: 4705 4705
 Hurricane24 said:
AG was a classic and nas is what u said, n*gga ain't made new s**t since the day he came in, every album the same, jay has great story telling tracks and hot lyrics, nas to jay is not even close imo, not trying to be a nas hater but he's just not that good u guys crowned him all because he made illmatic

lol the irony of this f*g, you're the biggest nas hater on the site and one of the front line camel warriors. u cant keep anything objective when discussing either of them. difference is i dont hate jay, i just dont slurp hm up the way u do.
 8 years ago '09        #47
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
AG is not even in the same CLASS as a CLASSIC...s**t wasn't even overrated because nobody even calls it a classic
 8 years ago '09        #48
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
 wepainters said:
Em is rapping about the same s**t he did when he came on the scene..No one seems to be knocking him down for that and he's the same age as Jay almost.. Don't really see big problem with that..Whatever style fits him

Nas is rapping about the same s**t, Jay is rapping about the same s**t..Ur not knocking Nas for it? lol Nas is top 5 no hate

Eminem has fell the f**k off now too...his content is trash nowadays...the gimmicks are up and nobody wants to listen to another Encore and that seems to be the content he's fixated with

Anybody saying Relapse was a classic or even close is f**kin delusional...

Nas is always rapping about some introspective s**t with factual things in history or what not and keeps it interesting...Jay's hustling stories were played out after Vol. 1...I just don't care how much coke he sold in '89...it's not something I wanna hear the supposed best rapper alive rapping about 20 years later...

But don't get me wrong I stay bumpin RD, Vol. 1, BP & BA all day...but as far as recently...his music is awful
 08-30-2009, 03:57 PM         #49
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Geezy said:
AG is not even in the same CLASS as a CLASSIC...s**t wasn't even overrated because nobody even calls it a classic
so u listen to music and make ur own opinion? cus jay has been making some great music, i know everyone here likes to hate on dude but got damn i don't like nas but acknowledge when he makes some good music, every likes to make it seem like jay is trash and because not every album he makes is like rd and bp that it isn't a good album
 8 years ago '04        #50
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
 Hurricane24 said:
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #51
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,846 | Props total: 2008 2008
ag is a classisc... its just slept on like reasonable doubt was... give it some time
 8 years ago '09        #52
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
so u listen to music and make ur own opinion? cus jay has been making some great music, i know everyone here likes to hate on dude but got damn i don't like nas but acknowledge when he makes some good music, every likes to make it seem like jay is trash and because not every album he makes is like rd and bp that it isn't a good album
Jay's last 2 albums were complete s**t...and everything so far from BP3 has been just as whack...dude needs Rhianna & Kanye to get him some spins...otherwise nobody is listening
 8 years ago '09        #53
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 189 189
How wasnt Relapse a classic..its content clearly mixed his ability to still write and be creative and underlining the reason as to why he was gone for soo long..

non of us new why he was gone..speak the truth...until he came out and started sayin he was on those drugs...

the internet had no clue ..

so for u to say it aint a classic..your nuts...
 08-30-2009, 04:07 PM         #54
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Geezy said:
Jay's last 2 albums were complete s**t...and everything so far from BP3 has been just as whack...dude needs Rhianna & Kanye to get him some spins...otherwise nobody is listening
so because ur not listening means everyone else isn't listening? this is y i made a thread yesterday saying u gotta appreciate music for what it is and not for what it isn't, jay makes new different sounds cus he can't make the same s**t over and over or u just get fed and sick of him, sry not every album of his is like ther other, he's not nas where he'll make a million conscious tracks and boring us to death with his boring voice, ag is a great album so for u to say its s**t, u prolly didn't listen, it was a great concept album n*gga made a song about being heroin, thats some sick as personification right there
 8 years ago '08        #55
space
space
space
 DJ Geezy said:
Nas has been wack since 2001 when Stillmatic dropped..Couple of good tracks but nothing impressive overall..Jay dropped off at around 2004.
Against ur knocking Jay for the same thing that u praise Nas
 8 years ago '06        #56
jj01 
space
space
 wepainters said:
Nas has been wack since 2001 when Stillmatic dropped..Couple of good tracks but nothing impressive overall..Jay dropped off at around 2004.
Against ur knocking Jay for the same thing that u praise Nas

wow
 8 years ago '08        #57
space
space
space
 jj01 said:
wow
What don't u like about that post?
Nas last great album was Stillmatic.
Jay's last great album was Black Album.
 08-30-2009, 04:14 PM         #58
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What will the game do when this man is no longer with us..... :(
 8 years ago '09        #59
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
so because ur not listening means everyone else isn't listening? this is y i made a thread yesterday saying u gotta appreciate music for what it is and not for what it isn't, jay makes new different sounds cus he can't make the same s**t over and over or u just get fed and sick of him, sry not every album of his is like ther other, he's not nas where he'll make a million conscious tracks and boring us to death with his boring voice, ag is a great album so for u to say its s**t, u prolly didn't listen, it was a great concept album n*gga made a song about being heroin, thats some sick as personification right there
No...nobody is listening other than 14 year old kids in junior high/high school because dude wants to be a pop star just to sell records instead of going back to his roots and staying hip-hop...

A track about heroin? good for him...Tony Yayo has a verse about being coke and Nas and 2Pac had a song about being a gun how many years ago? Like this idea was new and fresh?...I respect everyone's opinion on music because it's just that...a personal opinion...and like I said I like Hov...it's just he or Nas aren't s**t anymore...both aren't what they used to be and aren't making any music worth listening too...people wanna throw that CLASSIC title on anything nowadays and people need to understand what it even means first...AG was just that...a rip-off of the movie...it was decent but nothing even close to a classic...it's like these clowns labeling Loso's Way as the best album of the year and a classic...dude completely ripped off Hov's idea...new hip-hop is f**kin whack...think about classic albums and then putting American Gangster in that same class and you sound retarded...or deaf

Last edited by DJ Geezy; 08-30-2009 at 04:18 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #60
jj01 
space
space
 wepainters said:
What don't u like about that post?
Nas last great album was Stillmatic.
Jay's last great album was Black Album.

god's son was his most personal album to date and criminally slept on, wouldnt be surprised if you never even heard it. none of the other albums have been trash, just not as commercialized as the s**t u seem to be a fan of.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy