"I'm suppose to be #1 on everybody's list, we'll see what happens when I no longer exist"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1
5892 pageviews
136 comments

primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
"I'm suppose to be #1 on everybody's list, we'll see what happens when I no longer exist"

[pic - click to view]

Best Rapper Alive

136 comments for ""I'm suppose to be #1 on everybody's list, we'll see what happens when I no longer exist""

08-30-2009, 02:16 PM         #2
Halftimee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:

Best Rapper Alive
fixed
 8 years ago '07        #3
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69964 69964
Eminem is the best rapper alive
 8 years ago '08        #4
primetime 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
space
 BuddenStan said:
pointless thread, go away
pointless name, go away

Halftimee said:
fixed
Nas hasn't been good since Stillmatic..Very boring rapper at this point of his career.

Bkjj11 said:
Eminem is the 2nd best rapper alive
fixed.
 8 years ago '06        #5
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
cmon stop with this bulls**t man, im tryin to help u. quik told me to look out for u and make sure you didnt embarrass yourself too badly on here.

jay is a whining b**ch, the music should speak for itself but the camel is always one to try and get into ppl's heads. the black album was a big whine fest and he sounded like a b**ch.
 08-30-2009, 02:22 PM         #6
Halftimee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
pointless name, go away

Nas hasn't been good since Stillmatic..Very boring rapper at this point of his career.

fixed.
Nas' s**t since then has been f**king slept on.

I think what it is is that people bump a Nas album once it drops and it's hard to listen to unless you bump it multiple times. Like with HHID and Untitled I was like wow these albums suck, 2 years later I'm like damn these are nice albums and Nas has def not fallen off, lyrically or otherwise.
 8 years ago '08        #7
space
space
space
 Halftimee said:

I think what it is is that people bump a Nas album once it drops and it's hard to listen to unless you bump it multiple times. Like with HHID and Untitled I was like wow these albums suck, 2 years later I'm like damn these are nice albums and Nas has def not fallen off, lyrically or otherwise.
HHID should have never been released.. Nas should have never said hip hop is dead it was stupid..Untitled is good album but not great, first day cop for me thou

jj01 said:
jay is a whining b**ch, the music should speak for itself but the camel is always one to try and get into ppl's heads. the black album was a big whine fest and he sounded like a b**ch.
How exactly is he whining on BA?
 8 years ago '07        #8
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69964 69964
 Halftimee said:

Everyone is like that. Its called stupidity...s**t on a cd, then call it a classic a few years later.
 8 years ago '04        #9
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1623 1623
HHID & Untitled>>>Kingdom Come
 8 years ago '06        #10
jj01 
space
space
 wepainters said:
HHID should have never been released.. Nas should have never said hip hop is dead it was stupid..Untitled is good album but not great, first day cop for me thou

listen to the album, dude is whining the whole time and complaining about how underappreciated he thinks he is and how he should be held in higher regard in ppl's minds. s**t was pathetic, dude was whining like keith sweat ( look it up kid) for most of the album.
 8 years ago '08        #11
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
sike...
 8 years ago '08        #12
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,094 | Props total: 2715 2715
 jj01 said:
listen to the album, dude is whining the whole time and complaining about how underappreciated he thinks he is and how he should be held in higher regard in ppl's minds. s**t was pathetic, dude was whining like keith sweat ( look it up kid) for most of the album.
 08-30-2009, 02:33 PM         #13
Halftimee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:

Nas hasn't released a Stillmatic calibur album since, but God's Son is underrated, Streets Disciple wasnt that good but it isn't as bad as people make it out to be, HHID was good IMO and Untitled was good. It just seems like he's had a more consistent disco than Jay. He's def a better lyricist, I really don't think that's a competition, and his beats and producer choices have always been straight hip hop, whereas Jay has gone for more pop/radio friendly s**t. As far as hip hop goes, looks like Nas is the GOAT from where I'm at.

Kingdom Come and American Gangster were not very good. Although on American Gangster you could see that he tried his hardest, and there were a few dope tracks. BP3 sounds awful from the tracks I've heard too.
 8 years ago '05        #14
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
Jay-z is not my favorite rapper .. i perfer eminem nas and then him .. but the line make plenty of since ...u'll see.. no time soon I hope tho
 8 years ago '08        #15
space
space
space
 jj01 said:
I just finished listening to the whole album.
 8 years ago '06        #16
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6:
 8 years ago '08        #17
space
space
space
 Halftimee said:
Nas hasn't released a Stillmatic calibur album since, but God's Son is underrated, Streets Disciple wasnt that good but it isn't as bad as people make it out to be, HHID was good IMO and Untitled was good. It just seems like he's had a more consistent disco than Jay. He's def a better lyricist, I really don't think that's a competition, and his beats and producer choices have always been straight hip hop, whereas Jay has gone for more pop/radio friendly s**t. As far as hip hop goes, looks like Nas is the GOAT from where I'm at.

Kingdom Come and American Gangster were not very good. Although on American Gangster you could see that he tried his hardest, and there were a few dope tracks. BP3 sounds awful from the tracks I've heard too.
kingdom come shouldn't have been released either.
American Ganster >>> untitled n HHID..Nas rapping about politics is stupid as hell
 8 years ago '08        #18
space
space
space
 ohiostate7 said:

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6:
When's the last time he released a good album?
 08-30-2009, 02:42 PM         #19
Halftimee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
American Ganster >>> untitled n HHID..Nas rapping about politics is stupid as hell
I disagree, what is Jay rappin about, the ice and chains and big cars and his mad b**ches?

Wait wasn't that what he was rapping about 10 years ago? This n*ggas in his 2nd childhood.
 8 years ago '06        #20
jj01 
space
space
 wepainters said:

jay rapping about materialistic bulls**t 70% of the time is much more relevant

stop posting and fall back
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago