When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Is it because his life is in jeopardy and shes as equal of a target as he is?

Signs your favorite rapper shook 1's.
 8 years ago '05        #62
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,732 | Props total: 2223 2223
I knew this was going to happen. she just used him to get her status up she aint care bout ol boy. Joe as a person is a lame a.ss loser, dont no chicks wanna be f**kin with this bastard unless they tryin to get they name out there. f**kin shame.
 8 years ago '07        #63
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 Universal~Mind said:
I don't know how you f**got a.ss fake n*ggas can talk s**t about a man who despite the issues he's had with a few artists recently, spits real music.
Son keeps it all the way real, he comes from the heart whenever he flows, he allows the fans to walk with him through his drama n can still keep his head high n what he gets in return is a buncha insecure, picked on all they lives internet nerds makin a mockery of him to build themselves up for a cool "rolling laugh" smile on BX.

I'm sayin... relax with all the dumb s**t. If ya'll like that saturated, commodity syrup club music then don't worry about artists like Joey. His type is rare in this age, appreciate it or keep it movin...
Exactly!! Co-sign ^^

Alot of you dudse hating for no reason...need to reflect and appreciate Joey more! Y'all already know that Joe Budden is an introspective lyrical monster but for some reason are in total denial! I believe it's these peoples that are letting Hip-Hop down! Hip-Hop isn't just about dance music, gang-banging & hustling, its was a way of expression of thoughts & feelings...Joey does exactly that!

If Tahiry & Joey have broken up, then i kinda feel sorry for him...but no need to curse, because this is what you call life, and bad emotional/psycological things happen in life! Karma comes back like a muthaf**ka. Not everything is a joke...d*ckheads!!

Last edited by Get Familia; 08-29-2009 at 11:32 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #64
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
 Universal~Mind said:
I don't know how you f**got a.ss fake n*ggas can talk s**t about a man who despite the issues he's had with a few artists recently, spits real music.
Son keeps it all the way real, he comes from the heart whenever he flows, he allows the fans to walk with him through his drama n can still keep his head high n what he gets in return is a buncha insecure, picked on all they lives internet nerds makin a mockery of him to build themselves up for a cool "rolling laugh" smile on BX.

I'm sayin... relax with all the dumb s**t. If ya'll like that saturated, commodity syrup club music then don't worry about artists like Joey. His type is rare in this age, appreciate it or keep it movin...
quote of the year....
 8 years ago '05        #65
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,196 | Props total: 11803 11803
Buttons is a Lossaholic
 8 years ago '08        #66
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
Tell them ordinary Joe's Budden up
 8 years ago '06        #67
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Knocka said:
somebody merge this s**t to the relationship section
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #68
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,420 | Props total: 1865 1865
 Universal~Mind said:

:cool-smiley-009:

WHY WERE THOSE LAMES ON HIS STEAM THOUGH?
 8 years ago '09        #69
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
nothing new.

this n*gga keep going in circles on the same topics of his songs.

and you wonder why he sells 1700.
 8 years ago '08        #70
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
damn you would think joe a rnb n*gga for how many male groupies he got..they trying to roast thairy..like for real

8 years ago '08        #71
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
^s**ts straight up gay

that chick got what she wanted, that exposure and what not

what did they expect for that chick to be his wife and s**t?????

come on man how thick headed are these buddens stans, s**ts pathetic
 8 years ago '08        #72
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space

Originally Posted by Universal~Mind View Post

WHY DO YOU CARE HOW HE FEELS?, who gives a f**k what happens to that dude

you f**gots too attached, let the music be it, stop trying to attach yourself to his

personal issues, s**ts f**king homo to be doing that. Acting like Buddens would give a f

lying f**k bout your feelings if your chick left you, f**king sensitive f**got.
 8 years ago '07        #73
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,420 | Props total: 1865 1865
 Showtimegp said:
damn you would think joe a rnb n*gga for how many male groupies he got..they trying to roast thairy..like for real

POST THE TWEETS. I DONT f**k WITH TWITTER AND HE HAS HIS s**t ON PRIVATE OR SOMETHING.
 8 years ago '08        #74
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Joe Budden>>>>>>>>>Lil Wayne and Drake
 8 years ago '06        #75
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
^ GTFOH

Wayne > budden
 8 years ago '09        #76
TheChampIsHere 6 heat pts
space
space
$184 | Props total: 150 150
This song is crazy old, my s**t.
"i see relationships in a different view son; get over the old girl....gotta get a new one"
I texted my ex that when she found out i had a new chick. haha
 08-30-2009, 12:58 AM         #77
Cashius_Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supreme7 said:
^ GTFOH

Wayne > budden

times like these are when we need the "hate" button back
 08-30-2009, 12:59 AM         #78
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheChampIsHere said:
This song is crazy old, my s**t.
"i see relationships in a different view son; get over the old girl....gotta get a new one"
I texted my ex that when she found out i had a new chick. haha
sick rhyme
 8 years ago '07        #79
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Is anyone really surprised? First of all she let his man beat before him then he wifed it. That s**t was never cool. Secondly the b**ch was rumored to be a jump. He should've never put her on camera. I remember when he first showed her a.ss on his jbtv s**t and I was like he should leave it @ that. Let her be like a mystery. Then after that she was always on cam. I didn't mind cus I wanted to see her fatty, but in their case he should've just let the b**ch be who she was and not shine a light on her.
 08-30-2009, 01:18 AM         #80
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe budden a certified loser.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy