NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,120 | Props total: 1155 1155
huh?? he was just with shorty lastnight on blogtv talking about how they was havin s3x all day.
 08-29-2009, 08:34 PM         #42
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she cheated on him? damn
 8 years ago '08        #43
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
that s3x tape needs to leak though....thairy be f**king n*ggas..just saying i remeber the video of jd, trey songz and bow wow talking about what will they do to thairy a.ss ..trey said he will f**k it stright..next thing i know thairy following trey on twitter
 8 years ago '07        #44
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
why can he be more

Snoop f**ked that b**ch
Dat n*gga Daz f**ked that b**ch
that trick, that goofy a.ss b**ch
Super fly, super high
ruff cap slip
f**kin' gangsta s**t
20 Insane, 60 Crip
19th Street Crip
where the gangstas hang
It's a gang thang
we all gang bang
 8 years ago '08        #45
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
" they say he wife up his old chick and got a btter broad" fabolous - swag surfin ny remix
 8 years ago '07        #46
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1761 1761
Damn this dude is takin mad L'z this year.F*ck it..........at least he hit.She's a scoof anyway.Her a.ss is dumb juicy tho.
 8 years ago '06        #47
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 14790 14790
Sigh, yet another L for Budden. This dude can build a house with all of the FAIL he is accumulating.
 08-29-2009, 09:06 PM         #48
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear Joe Budden be on some soap opera s**t

but on a better note, he back in depression mode like he never left, we bout to get mad records about this s**t
 8 years ago '12        #49
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Yung Dilla said:
yeah he did she admitted it and he told her pack her s**t and get out she can say :greetings10: to that benz he just got her back to a 93 honda civic... blamed it on having a problem with LUST
Am I the only one who finds s**t like this ^ very sad and pathetic?

He don't even know you exist my n*gga.
 8 years ago '06        #50
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
 MonkTaker said:
Am I the only one who finds s**t like this ^ very sad and pathetic?

He don't even know you exist my n*gga.
so whats your point? me stating she going back to her regular life and how u know he doesn't know me? u live in my life? u live in his? oh ok thought so thank you buddy
 8 years ago '07        #51
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
Joe' s on right now

08-29-2009, 09:37 PM         #52
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't we have this thread like a month or 2 ago?

he will be back with her in a few weeks or some other latino girl in the next few months.
 8 years ago '07        #53
XPectNoMercy 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 1 1
So if a shorty breaks up with you then that's an L? Ya some little kids on this fawking site. Everything from breathing to sleeping equals an L LMao. It's called life and it's a b**ch at times. You just keep it moving i'm sure he'll surive and introduce another fat a.ss shorty that'll cause you lil no pu$$y getting dude's to hate and talk reckless about. Keep the music coming.
 8 years ago '05        #54
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
I don't know how you f**got a.ss fake n*ggas can talk s**t about a man who despite the issues he's had with a few artists recently, spits real music.
Son keeps it all the way real, he comes from the heart whenever he flows, he allows the fans to walk with him through his drama n can still keep his head high n what he gets in return is a buncha insecure, picked on all they lives internet nerds makin a mockery of him to build themselves up for a cool "rolling laugh" smile on BX.

I'm sayin... relax with all the dumb s**t. If ya'll like that saturated, commodity syrup club music then don't worry about artists like Joey. His type is rare in this age, appreciate it or keep it movin...

Last edited by Universal~Mind; 08-29-2009 at 10:21 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #55
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
 Universal~Mind said:
I don't know how you f**got a.ss fake n*ggas can talk s**t about a man who despite the issues he's had with a few artists recently, spits real music.
Son keeps it all the way real, he comes from the heart whenever he flows, he allows the fans to walk with him through his drama n can still keep his head high n what he gets in return is a buncha insecure, picked on all they lives internet nerds makin a mockery of him to build themselves up for a cool "rolling laugh" smile on BX.

I'm sayin... relax with all the dumb s**t. If ya'll like that saturated, commodity syrup club music then don't worry about artists like Joey. His type is rare in this age, appreciate it or keep it movin...
I wish I could sig this entire post....

:applause::applause:
 8 years ago '04        #56
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
that song you put up was posted on january
 8 years ago '06        #57
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
 XPectNoMercy said:
So if a shorty breaks up with you then that's an L? Ya some little kids on this fawking site. Everything from breathing to sleeping equals an L LMao. It's called life and it's a b**ch at times. You just keep it moving i'm sure he'll surive and introduce another fat a.ss shorty that'll cause you lil no pu$$y getting dude's to hate and talk reckless about. Keep the music coming.
only thing is he left her
 8 years ago '07        #58
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
 ThaReapa420 said:
on the bright side...now one of you lames who stay tryna get on Budden's d*ck gotta shot now. Why the f**k is this news? Who REALLY expected Buddens and Tahiry to last? She was ho before she got wit him why would she stop bein a ho for him? Real talk what is he doin that's so great that he can turn a ho into a housewife cuz of it? Didn't he learn from Gloria Velez?
 8 years ago '06        #59
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
 ThaReapa420 said:
on the bright side...now one of you lames who stay tryna get on Budden's d*ck gotta shot now. Why the f**k is this news? Who REALLY expected Buddens and Tahiry to last? She was ho before she got wit him why would she stop bein a ho for him? Real talk what is he doin that's so great that he can turn a ho into a housewife cuz of it? Didn't he learn from Gloria Velez?
lmao

s**t is so true tho...half of boxden finna be sendin budden messages and shyt
 8 years ago '04        #60
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Universal~Mind said:

you're just like them but on the opposite side. oh the irony!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy