Lil wayne stolen lines

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-29-2009, 11:19 AM         #21
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remember this

Roc-A-Fella is the army, better yet the navy

Stolen from B.G. and Cash Money

Cashmoney is da army , better yet a navy
 8 years ago '09        #22
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 CheezyDoDo said:
STFU u dont know s**t,I hate when mothaf**kas always come in here like so and so ghostwrite with so so when you never een in the studio with the n*gga keep that gossiping s**t to mediatakeout f**k outta here

Not really people take lines from people they respect and they take lines that they really relate to it dont matter if they great or not,I like how people single out Wayne or Jay when EVERYODY HAS SPIT ATLEAST 20 different rhymes from another rapper
^^You basically reiterated almost the same statement I made, previously. Look at the BOLD statement.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Now calm the f**k down.:greetings10:

Go buy ANY album, open the booklet, see ANY song...read all the facts about the songs.

EVERY ALBUM you buy from the store gives you information about the track--

Including who wrote it, co-wrote, executive producer, arrangement...and some other information that will be useful to your dumb a.ss.

Young Joc - New Joc City Album Booklet For example: (I know it's blurry, but it proves my point)

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 08-29-2009 at 01:43 PM..
 08-29-2009, 01:40 PM         #23
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did yall even look @ the video its cool if you take a line or two..this n*gga was taking the entire verse
 08-29-2009, 02:34 PM         #24
DaRealMrLRP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess it makes sense that he would quote Jay in a song featuring him where Jay says he is handing the throne to wayne when he is done .. but damn if i aint know he was stealin other versus too, he does record alot of material but he also recycles his own shyt as well, iono what to expect of rappers these days, one of my favs is Lupe Fiasco and this man is notorious for taking lines from his own mixtape tracks and putting it into his album in another way shape or form
 08-29-2009, 02:36 PM         #25
DaRealMrLRP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
...i don't know how much this counts for since i'm nowhere close to famous..but i've never bitten a line..
i feel u on that bruh just make sure it obvious that ur gonna use a rappers quote with word play or anything i have been doin music for a few years now and i love it to death, which is why i decided that now is my time to study up on the history of classic cd's/tracks since i have my flow, timing and wording down packed
 8 years ago '06        #26
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 ImamThug187 said:
Leme break down "Lyric sampling" in Hip Hop

The ONLY time its done and excepted is when its SAMPLED from a GREAT i.e the Type of people Wayne sampled...big, pac, jay..

ITS NOTHING but a FORM OF RESPECT when its done properly, the only time its not blasphemy is when you SAMPLE from avg. or underground or no ground MCs, thats basically stealing unless you give them recognition

So basically, taking lines from Greats is COOL...the hip hop heads listening to the track will catch it because they remember the lines from the Greats, its nothing be a form of "props".

:applause: Exactly! Close Thread...

It would be different if Wayne actually needed these lines to be hot. He's paying homage to these cats when he recites them because he himself knows how hot the original lines were when they were first spit.

Its not rocket science, its hip hop.
 08-29-2009, 04:38 PM         #27
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rowe said:
did yall even look @ the video Its cool if you take a line or two..this n*gga was taking the entire verse
exactly
 8 years ago '07        #28
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
he copied a whole Aaliyah verse lol
 8 years ago '06        #29
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
when it comes to 'swagger jacked' 'bit off' 'stole lyrics' Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, Slick Rick>>>>everyone EVERYONE has took somethim from them ITS FACT!
 8 years ago '04        #30
Shadychicano 
space
space
$685 | Props total: 1 1
both of their last name is carter...dat might be y
 8 years ago '07        #31
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1173 1173
Everyone Steals Lines

/Close Thread

8 years ago '06        #32
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
The compliment showed she had a mind in her
And when I smiled PING! I almost blinded her
She said "Great Scott! Are you a thief?
Seems like you have a mouth full of gold teeth!" - Slick Rick

Foggy behind the tents good grief
So you blow O's of that leaf I blow a reef
Great Scoot is he a theif?!
It seems like he got a mouth full of gold teeth! - Lil Wayne

Nobody around here caught that s**t when that young money dedication mixtape dropped but I caught it off rip. Slick Rick said it first but Wayne got it from Cee Lo's verse on Good Bag. Wayne shouted out Cee Lo right after he said it though so I dont call it stolen
 8 years ago '10        #33
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 Peterparker said:
every mixtape he drops he pretty much steals tha rappers beats he goes off of n then mixes about 2 or 3 of his own lines in there..gremlin trash
Name any other rapper that hasn't done that, and it isn't stealing, it's free material.

...yeah that was stupid

anyway

It's pretty evident when people bite lines from one another, I would be kind of happy to hear some refer to me in a song.

Now, if it came to biting someones style, then you receive a big fat L. I don't give a f**k, Choppa f**king ethered himself for going at Wayne, whenever he's riding this n*gga d*ck so hard....my God.
 8 years ago '10        #34
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
^^You basically reiterated almost the same statement I made, previously. Look at the BOLD statement.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Now calm the f**k down.:greetings10:

Go buy ANY album, open the booklet, see ANY song...read all the facts about the songs.

EVERY ALBUM you buy from the store gives you information about the track--

Including who wrote it, co-wrote, executive producer, arrangement...and some other information that will be useful to your dumb a.ss.

Young Joc - New Joc City Album Booklet For example: (I know it's blurry, but it proves my point)

[pic - click to view]

Uhm, I know you might be going through a breakup, and you maybe contemplating suicide. But, you need to chillout with all your e-beef, and stick to the topic.

fix me a sandwitch btw
 8 years ago '06        #35
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
:sad2: now imma listen to some aaliyah ...
 8 years ago '06        #36
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,420 | Props total: 110 110
brim low all i can see is the flo
 04-07-2010, 11:16 PM         #37
ruqdaboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne steals everybody barz
 04-07-2010, 11:19 PM         #38
ruqdaboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He steal gilly flow
 8 years ago '04        #39
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 DaRealMrLRP said:
I dont know how many lines he has stolen, borrowed (can't really borrow cuz u dont give shyt back), quoted, altered etc. ... i know he jack Prostitute from Musiq Soulchild but i was just listening back through all my old Jay-Z cd's when i came across In My Lifetime track Lucky Me, and i wayne took a nice chunk out of Jay-Z's first verse for his song Mr. Carter feat Jay-Z

anyone else know of any other quotes Wayne has used from other artist, and yes i know Jay is the king of jacking lines mainly from Biggie im just asking to see who else has noticed this

also if this has been brought up before then the thread shall be deleted, i searched it but couldnt find it and wanted to ask about it, please keep it on subject as the thread will die soon enough as it is THANK YOU !
well f**k he puts out a thousand songs a week its bound to happen,.. hell sometimes some of the s**t might be in his head of something he heard a while back and think he thought it up.. If u go listen to every rappers s**t u'd realize all have jacked lines from time to time. and in some cases its just about paying homage to the person they are quoting.
 04-07-2010, 11:35 PM         #40
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruqdaboi said:
He steal gilly flow
Gillie doesn't have a classic album...

Wait!...he has no albums

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy