Lil wayne stolen lines

most viewed right now
 62
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NBA Nas got the last laugh
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
415 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-29-2009, 02:22 AM         #1
10047 pageviews
46 comments


DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil wayne stolen lines
 

 
I dont know how many lines he has stolen, borrowed (can't really borrow cuz u dont give shyt back), quoted, altered etc. ... i know he jack Prostitute from Musiq Soulchild but i was just listening back through all my old Jay-Z cd's when i came across In My Lifetime track Lucky Me, and i wayne took a nice chunk out of Jay-Z's first verse for his song Mr. Carter feat Jay-Z

anyone else know of any other quotes Wayne has used from other artist, and yes i know Jay is the king of jacking lines mainly from Biggie im just asking to see who else has noticed this

also if this has been brought up before then the thread shall be deleted, i searched it but couldnt find it and wanted to ask about it, please keep it on subject as the thread will die soon enough as it is THANK YOU !

46 comments for "Lil wayne stolen lines"

 08-29-2009, 02:35 AM         #2
DaRealMrLRP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
jay z took biggies d*ck and he wants it back
lol alrighty then, i already acknowledge Jay's infatuation wit Biggie but thats not the topic now is it
 08-29-2009, 02:54 AM         #3
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #4
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21327 21327
*edit* nevermind Rowe found it...


Last edited by Cartel-Clipz; 08-29-2009 at 02:56 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #5
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3477 3477
That's what he gets from paying Drake in advance for writing his rhymes.
 8 years ago '07        #6
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21327 21327
I forgot this n*gga jacked a whole Aaliyah verse! Damn!
 08-29-2009, 03:17 AM         #7
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
how u gonna ghost write someone hotter s**t then ur own s**t get a life n*gga
Werd!

Lil Wayne Before He Met Drake>>>>>Lil Wayne When He Met Drake

Just like when n*ggas thought Gillie Da Kid wrote "Tha Carter"

"He really just sat down and soaked up game. Wayne had good breath control, so it was really more of a study thing."-Gillie Da Kid
 8 years ago '07        #8
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
"look i'm okay, but my watch sick"

he took that from jeezy in go crazy.
 08-29-2009, 03:47 AM         #9
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rofl, i wonder what lryics site he goes to and prints out s**t to read off as his own hahaha
 8 years ago '09        #10
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801


Rappers ghost write all the time for each other.

Rappers are rappers--- most don't even WRITE THEIR OWN songs.

Rappers below have taken some lines/altered songs as well:

Jay Z.

T.I --took a whole chorus, yeah you know about "Big things poppin"song from a local n*gga here in Atlanta.

Kanye West.

Lil Wayne.

50cent.

Nas.



And there is plenty more----

There is nothing NEW under the sun---Meaning Rappers are going to continue to jack/remakes songs or even alter lines or two.

Jacking other rappers lines is basically the same thing as producers sampling beats.

But jacking/biting a line might loose more credibility but Hey people still buy it.

Dosen't take a scientist to figure out rappers bite from each other.





Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 08-29-2009 at 04:10 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #11
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Leme break down "Lyric sampling" in Hip Hop

The ONLY time its done and excepted is when its SAMPLED from a GREAT i.e the Type of people Wayne sampled...big, pac, jay..

ITS NOTHING but a FORM OF RESPECT when its done properly, the only time its not blasphemy is when you SAMPLE from avg. or underground or no ground MCs, thats basically stealing unless you give them recognition

So basically, taking lines from Greats is COOL...the hip hop heads listening to the track will catch it because they remember the lines from the Greats, its nothing be a form of "props".
 8 years ago '04        #12
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 Ms.KrizyT said:


Rappers ghost write all the time for each other.

Rappers are rappers--- most don't even WRITE THEIR OWN songs.

Rappers below have taken some lines/altered songs as well:

Jay Z.

T.I --took a whole chorus, yeah you know about "Big things poppin"song from a local n*gga here in Atlanta.

Kanye West.

Lil Wayne.

50cent.

Nas.



And there is plenty more----

There is nothing NEW under the sun---Meaning Rappers are going to continue to jack/remakes songs or even alter lines or two.

Jacking other rappers lines is basically the same thing as producers sampling beats.

But jacking/biting a line might loose more credibility but Hey people still buy it.

Dosen't take a scientist to figure out rappers bite from each other.




this^^






 ImamThug187 said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leme break down "Lyric sampling" in Hip Hop

The ONLY time its done and excepted is when its SAMPLED from a GREAT i.e the Type of people Wayne sampled...big, pac, jay..

ITS NOTHING but a FORM OF RESPECT when its done properly, the only time its not blasphemy is when you SAMPLE from avg. or underground or no ground MCs, thats basically stealing unless you give them recognition

So basically, taking lines from Greats is COOL...the hip hop heads listening to the track will catch it because they remember the lines from the Greats, its nothing be a form of "props".



and this^


Last edited by l0udm0uf; 08-29-2009 at 08:00 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #13
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
jay z took biggies d*ck and he wants it back
/thread
 8 years ago '07        #14
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 Ms.KrizyT said:


Rappers ghost write all the time for each other.

Rappers are rappers--- most don't even WRITE THEIR OWN songs.

Rappers below have taken some lines/altered songs as well:

Jay Z.

T.I --took a whole chorus, yeah you know about "Big things poppin"song from a local n*gga here in Atlanta.

Kanye West.

Lil Wayne.

50cent.

Nas.



And there is plenty more----

There is nothing NEW under the sun---Meaning Rappers are going to continue to jack/remakes songs or even alter lines or two.

Jacking other rappers lines is basically the same thing as producers sampling beats.

But jacking/biting a line might loose more credibility but Hey people still buy it.

Dosen't take a scientist to figure out rappers bite from each other.



STFU u dont know s**t,I hate when mothaf**kas always come in here like so and so ghostwrite with so so when you never een in the studio with the n*gga keep that gossiping s**t to mediatakeout f**k outta here
 ImamThug187 said:
Leme break down "Lyric sampling" in Hip Hop

The ONLY time its done and excepted is when its SAMPLED from a GREAT i.e the Type of people Wayne sampled...big, pac, jay..

ITS NOTHING but a FORM OF RESPECT when its done properly, the only time its not blasphemy is when you SAMPLE from avg. or underground or no ground MCs, thats basically stealing unless you give them recognition

So basically, taking lines from Greats is COOL...the hip hop heads listening to the track will catch it because they remember the lines from the Greats, its nothing be a form of "props".
Not really people take lines from people they respect and they take lines that they really relate to it dont matter if they great or not,I like how people single out Wayne or Jay when EVERYODY HAS SPIT ATLEAST 20 different rhymes from another rapper
 08-29-2009, 09:03 AM         #15
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne has stolen more s**t from jay-z then in that swagger jacker video states. i just can't remember the lines.


here's one from biggie.... ha ha ha ha ha check out the bizarre (whats beef/out here grinding remix)
 08-29-2009, 09:47 AM         #16
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me explain biting, a lot of people don't have any knowledge in Hip-Hop, so when someone like Lil Wayne bites a line from Nas, the general public doesn't know he actually took the line from the 90s.

It's just like any other group doing a cover song by a group in the 70s, their taking the song and making it more appealing to the younger generation.

I think covering/biting is bad if you don't give the original author credit, especially if you did it on purpose.
 08-29-2009, 10:01 AM         #17
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
STFU u dont know s**t,I hate when mothaf**kas always come in here like so and so ghostwrite with so so when you never een in the studio with the n*gga keep that gossiping s**t to mediatakeout f**k outta here


Not really people take lines from people they respect and they take lines that they really relate to it dont matter if they great or not,I like how people single out Wayne or Jay when EVERYODY HAS SPIT ATLEAST 20 different rhymes from another rapper
...i don't know how much this counts for since i'm nowhere close to famous..but i've never bitten a line..
 08-29-2009, 10:03 AM         #18
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Let me explain biting, a lot of people don't have any knowledge in Hip-Hop, so when someone like Lil Wayne bites a line from Nas, the general public doesn't know he actually took the line from the 90s.

It's just like any other group doing a cover song by a group in the 70s, their taking the song and making it more appealing to the younger generation.

I think covering/biting is bad if you don't give the original author credit, especially if you did it on purpose.
...'zackly...knowledgable hip hop people ain't gon trip when they hear a Rakim, Pac, Jay, Big, Kane, KRS, etc. line bitten/flipped...cuz they know where it's from and it's usually done to pay homage...
 8 years ago '04        #20
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
i'm not a wayne fan, but every rapper bites every other rapper. and the amount of s**t he records, he's bound to bite someone at sometime
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
223 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy