Is Drake the newest member of The Illuminati?

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 meepos said:
i think so. look at the facts. if you spell DRAKE backwards it's EKARD. Ekard Bartholomew was the 4th ever apostle in the first movement of the illuminati. 4th ever. He just dropped a track called Forever...4th ever...also, he tore his ACL. in the illuminati, the number 1𠖥2 is the birthday of the Illuminati's founding member, Jan 3rd, 1912. A=1, C=3, L=12. Also, I don't know how true this is, but they used to use a rake to clean up their illuminati gardens. So their gardener would always tell the a.ssistant manager of the illuminati home & garden division: "Yes boss, I will grab deh rake" Drake = Rake. This s**t has me nervous.
how long did it take you to think of this?
 08-27-2009, 02:59 PM         #62
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
What the f**k man. Wayne saw that Drake supposedly has talent, and perhaps justifiably so. Jay-Z as of late is known for hopping on whatever is hot. That's what all these artists are doing and this has been going on in hip-hop for YEARS. Holy f**k some of you really get too serious with this. Again, maybe I am naive, but I see so many f**king reaches with s**t that is simply common sense or are proven trends that you are looking too deeply into.

Why don't you look at other similar situations that would hold absolutely no weight based on your logic? I don't want to say GTFO, but I'll try to catch up on the mindsets of you cats in the knowledge section eventually so I can at least see where you are coming from. Until then I think you cats are paranoid.
Are you serious I was just joking chill out lol
 8 years ago '07        #63
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,400 | Props total: 21546 21546
 kingz21 said:
drake dad is a illumanti member in jail. He already recruited Drake at the age of 12 or whatever age you become a man in jewish terms. His mom use to date Rockerfeller, that is why Jayz loves him so much, he was suppose to sign to Roc Nation, But he signed to YOUNG MONEY because Young Money= 10 letters, and lil wayne has dreads which symbolizes the pyramid is tightly secured with your inner thoughts. So now you have Mary J. Blige, Jamie Foxx, Jay-z and Diddy trying to work with him and as they are in the studio they are telling him the secrets of being a illuminati member but not knowing that Drake is already a level 10 illuminati memeber he tells them secrets that even they don't know and that even intrigues them more to work with him.

Y'all going hard right now, got appreciate the creativity
 8 years ago '05        #64
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
OKAY so I've been on a lil hiatus since this morning sitting indian style on top of a mountain in Costa Rica with my pet goat Gepetto trying to tap into my inner Illuminati, and now it's getting ugly. The Illuminati spirits have reached out to me and told me that Drake is in fact not a Illuminati yet- but he is in a rigorous training in hopes to become a level 6 Illuminati by December 4th. As of this moment he is in an undisclosed location around Finland possibly with Jay-Z (born December 4th) recording a song called "Triangle Light" that is said will have something embedded into the recording that when played, will enter our minds through half of the pores on our body when we hear the song. Only half because the other pores will be used to sweat out the Illuminati substance and recycle it to enter our body again 10 fold. The Illuminati Weapons & Technology division has been working on this for decades and now it's finally coming to fruition. If you rearrange the letters of So Far Gone, you can spell Goon Arfes. Which is the name of the woman that walks most of the Illuminati member's dogs, (that's just a rumor though). We must not let them get the best of us and continue to f!ght the Illuminati's flight.

Last edited by meepos; 08-27-2009 at 03:23 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #65
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 kingz21 said:
Are you serious I was just joking chill out lol
Hey, there are a lot of people who make posts like that so that so I can't tell the difference, my fault.

Just the fact that so many people are getting more and more into their theories worries me, and maybe that's why I came off so strongly in my posts.
 8 years ago '07        #66
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 93G4Life said:
Illuminati does not exist anymore..
yet you have a masonic symbol in your avi.
 8 years ago '06        #67
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2959 2959
ya n*ggas believe everything. i needed a good laugh today
 8 years ago '09        #68
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1229 1229
:lachen001:
 8 years ago '06        #69
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
SMH at the people who think those posts are serious. Everyone is obviously joking.
 8 years ago '04        #70
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
And don't forget DRAKE was the Draculas name in Blade Trinity :wow:
 8 years ago '05        #71
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,183 | Props total: 3098 3098
lmao this thread had me weak
 8 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
And don't forget DRAKE was the Draculas name in Blade Trinity :wow:
 8 years ago '08        #73
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 meepos said:
OKAY so I've been on a lil hiatus since this morning sitting indian style on top of a mountain in Costa Rica with my pet goat Gepetto trying to tap into my inner Illuminati, and now it's getting ugly. The Illuminati spirits have reached out to me and told me that Drake is in fact not a Illuminati yet- but he is in a rigorous training in hopes to become a level 6 Illuminati by December 4th. As of this moment he is in an undisclosed location around Finland possibly with Jay-Z (born December 4th) recording a song called "Triangle Light" that is said will have something embedded into the recording that when played, will enter our minds through half of the pores on our body when we hear the song. Only half because the other pores will be used to sweat out the Illuminati substance and recycle it to enter our body again 10 fold. The Illuminati Weapons & Technology division has been working on this for decades and now it's finally coming to fruition. If you rearrange the letters of So Far Gone, you can spell Goon Arfes. Which is the name of the woman that walks most of the Illuminati member's dogs, (that's just a rumor though). We must not let them get the best of us and continue to f!ght the Illuminati's flight.

Somebody been taking too many shrooms to the head today.
 8 years ago '07        #74
space
space
 meepos said:

Classic s**t right there!
 8 years ago '06        #75
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Illuminati is real, but yall n*ggas be taking that s**t wayyyy overboard.
 8 years ago '05        #76
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 meepos said:
OKAY so I've been on a lil hiatus since this morning sitting indian style on top of a mountain in Costa Rica with my pet goat Gepetto trying to tap into my inner Illuminati, and now it's getting ugly. The Illuminati spirits have reached out to me and told me that Drake is in fact not a Illuminati yet- but he is in a rigorous training in hopes to become a level 6 Illuminati by December 4th. As of this moment he is in an undisclosed location around Finland possibly with Jay-Z (born December 4th) recording a song called "Triangle Light" that is said will have something embedded into the recording that when played, will enter our minds through half of the pores on our body when we hear the song. Only half because the other pores will be used to sweat out the Illuminati substance and recycle it to enter our body again 10 fold. The Illuminati Weapons & Technology division has been working on this for decades and now it's finally coming to fruition. If you rearrange the letters of So Far Gone, you can spell Goon Arfes. Which is the name of the woman that walks most of the Illuminati member's dogs, (that's just a rumor though). We must not let them get the best of us and continue to f!ght the flight.
Lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-27-2009, 08:53 PM         #77
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:lol
 8 years ago '05        #78
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
OMG SHUT UP WITH THIS s**t!..
 8 years ago '07        #79
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
Prince Illuminati get the hell outta her that n*gga is a Jehovah witness I know for a fact they don't f**k around my grand mother was one and s**t I couldn't even watch WWF with out being told that s**t is demoninzed
 8 years ago '07        #80
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
This just in:

Drake farted and wanted to tell yall "Ahhhh"!
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy