Is Drake the newest member of The Illuminati?

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
da fuk iz a illuminati??
 08-27-2009, 11:37 AM         #42
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzjmoney510 said:
da fuk iz a illuminati??
a hidden character on mortal kombat
 8 years ago '07        #43
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,727 | Props total: 1729 1729
Its amazing the things people come up with.
 8 years ago '05        #44
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
 deLeet said:
a hidden character on mortal kombat
 08-27-2009, 11:49 AM         #45
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What The f**k is a Drake i dont listen to the radio or watch BET?
 08-27-2009, 11:52 AM         #46
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great thread :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #47
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
never knew jamie foxx was part of the illuminati.
 8 years ago '04        #48
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
If there is an Illuminati im pretty sure they're laughing at this thread
 08-27-2009, 12:16 PM         #49
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:
LOL...

they don't let n*ggas (or half n*ggas) into the illuminati, they just use them to keep putting out negative music for the masses (degrading women, materialism, money worship etc). Jay-z, kangay, and lil wayne are just talented puppets is all.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

08-27-2009, 12:18 PM         #50
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #51
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,273 | Props total: 69856 69856
ya kids are crazy
 08-27-2009, 12:34 PM         #52
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drake dad is a illumanti member in jail. He already recruited Drake at the age of 12 or whatever age you become a man in jewish terms. His mom use to date Rockerfeller, that is why Jayz loves him so much, he was suppose to sign to Roc Nation, But he signed to YOUNG MONEY because Young Money= 10 letters, and lil wayne has dreads which symbolizes the pyramid is tightly secured with your inner thoughts. So now you have Mary J. Blige, Jamie Foxx, Jay-z and Diddy trying to work with him and as they are in the studio they are telling him the secrets of being a illuminati member but not knowing that Drake is already a level 10 illuminati memeber he tells them secrets that even they don't know and that even intrigues them more to work with him.
 08-27-2009, 12:46 PM         #53
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do these stupid illuminati threads always get so many responses and views? You people really serious about this s**t?
 08-27-2009, 01:15 PM         #54
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

... from this point forward any fool who uses the word "illuminati" in a thread need to get banned ... yall is ridiculous with this bulls**t since Jay-Z went and said it on a track not even knowing what the f**k you talking about.
 8 years ago '07        #55
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 playazinc said:

... from this point forward any fool who uses the word "illuminati" in a thread need to get banned ... yall is ridiculous with this bulls**t since Jay-Z went and said it on a track not even knowing what the f**k you talking about.
your prolly working for the illuminati too, and prolly just dont want all of their secrets to get out. thats prolly why you made this comment. your not fooling anybody f**kboy. :angry12:
 8 years ago '06        #56
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
His album will be titled T-H-A-N-K M-E L-A-T-E-R

12 letters.

2012 is supposed to be doomsday.

There are 12 months in a year, 12 inches in a foot and 12 old pennies in a shilling. 12 o'clock is midday or midnight. There are 12 signs of the Zodiac, 12 people in a jury.

The importance of 12 in Judaism and Christianity can be found in the Bible. The biblical Jacob had 12 sons, who were the progenitors of the Twelve Tribes of Israel

666 -> 6 + 6 = 12

Its all signs of the Armageddon, three sixes.

[pic - click to view]

08-27-2009, 01:50 PM         #57
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have never heard one song of his besides the wack one they pass on the radio where he sounds like lil wayne
but
This Guy > 2pac, Biggie, big Pun, Big L
combined
 8 years ago '06        #58
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Illuminati does not exist anymore..
 8 years ago '04        #59
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Maybe I'm just naive, but you cats come off as paranoid motherf**kers. When s**t hits the fan maybe it'll all be too late, but this is the epitome of reaching. I could reach in SO many rap songs for s**t that would allude to rappers being apart of a secret society, but a lot of s**t is simple coincidence. Some of the points being made do seem pretty odd, but I swear cats just dig deep to try to come up with s**t to justify flimsy arguments and beliefs.

Where does all the paranoia come from to begin with? Maybe I need to hop in the knowledge section and read some of the discussions you have, because I see a lot of spewed nonsense on this all the time.
 8 years ago '04        #60
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 kingz21 said:
drake dad is a illumanti member in jail. He already recruited Drake at the age of 12 or whatever age you become a man in jewish terms. His mom use to date Rockerfeller, that is why Jayz loves him so much, he was suppose to sign to Roc Nation, But he signed to YOUNG MONEY because Young Money= 10 letters, and lil wayne has dreads which symbolizes the pyramid is tightly secured with your inner thoughts. So now you have Mary J. Blige, Jamie Foxx, Jay-z and Diddy trying to work with him and as they are in the studio they are telling him the secrets of being a illuminati member but not knowing that Drake is already a level 10 illuminati memeber he tells them secrets that even they don't know and that even intrigues them more to work with him.
What the f**k man. Wayne saw that Drake supposedly has talent, and perhaps justifiably so. Jay-Z as of late is known for hopping on whatever is hot. That's what all these artists are doing and this has been going on in hip-hop for YEARS. Holy f**k some of you really get too serious with this. Again, maybe I am naive, but I see so many f**king reaches with s**t that is simply common sense or are proven trends that you are looking too deeply into.

Why don't you look at other similar situations that would hold absolutely no weight based on your logic? I don't want to say GTFO, but I'll try to catch up on the mindsets of you cats in the knowledge section eventually so I can at least see where you are coming from. Until then I think you cats are paranoid.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy