The Official NBA 2K10 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1181
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
this s**t is good with the patch...it's a circus otherwise
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-21-2009, 06:52 PM         #1182
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2K10 always shocks me!

I just did some s**t with Lebron just right now that I never seen
before, I don't know about you but I find myself Uploading videos that shock me
right away LOL.

Lebron when to the basket with amazing force!
and the video will show you that watch, this is why 2K>>>>>>ANY other game, these type of moments.

I will post the link when is done uploading, in the mean time check out this video a did a while back, I merked the AI with D.Rose on some Jordan type movement( Knicks fans should remember).

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-21-2009 at 07:55 PM..
 11-21-2009, 07:04 PM         #1183
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Lebron video is below,

Look at the force the boy went into the basket with,

s**ts just RAW POWER!!!

Link here-

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-21-2009 at 07:53 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1184
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 67 67
dam that was pritty sick ^^
 11-22-2009, 02:28 AM         #1185
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cjstewar8 said:
man my brother and i have this argument all of the time. when he plays defense, he plays with the best player on the team and never plays on-ball defense. i call it ho defense because he knows i'll break his a.ss off if he sticks me everytime. whenever he has the ball, i'm stickin him. hes mad cause i call it ho defense. after a while i decided he needed a way to beat me so he plays like that. yall agree with me?

its okay to switch your man if you get blown by or if you wanted to reposition a defender but not for the whole game imo
I play as the PF/C cuz if i dont then the CPU will leave that area open or available for the backdoor cut....

I switch around though...
 8 years ago '04        #1186
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
2k is 2 gay i hate that damn game:angry12: jus be playing warfare 2
 8 years ago '04        #1187
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
Goddamn i cant get use to the damn shot stick. I'll be on a fastbreak with a good lead on the defender ready to dunk and my player will do a weak a.ss off balance layup and miss. Can i dunk wit just just the square button i have'nt tried yet
 8 years ago '06        #1188
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 DA DOPEMAN said:
The Lebron video is below,

Look at the force the boy went into the basket with,

s**ts just RAW POWER!!!

Link here-
haha damn calm down junior you might shoot in your pants

I don't mess with Lebron though, it's too easy to dunk on 6 ppl everytime down the court. The only team I really use is the Celtics, although I've been thinking about doing a franchise with the heat or something to switch it up.

Last edited by beantown; 11-22-2009 at 09:24 AM..
 11-22-2009, 09:59 AM         #1189
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo I was hype when I did that, look how sick the entire sequence looks. I never did that kind of power dunk before, what amazing 2K moment, this is why 2K is the best NBA game series. As you seen I play mostly with the Bulls and I have a few nice moments with D.Rose.

But really though I use any team it doesn't matter to me, its all about having fun.
I just like to play NBA TODAY and I have so much fun with that. Every sports game needs to copy that, 2K/VC have really took 2K to the next level with that feature.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-22-2009 at 10:00 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #1190
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Yo wtf me and my dude was playin a game online against each other then out of nowhere, the camera was stayin on KG a.ss for 10 minutes straight I couldnt call a timeout or nothing... s**t was just recording his a.ss sitting on the bench for 10 minutes
 8 years ago '07        #1191
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
^keep pausing it till it works
 8 years ago '09        #1192
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 ThyInfamousOne said:
^keep pausing it till it works
s**t we both paused it Thirty-leven times and that s**t wouldnt cut off him... He kept looking around while he was sitting on the bench and nothing would happen lol
 11-25-2009, 11:32 PM         #1194
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, anybody ever jump teams just to be put on reserve? s**t pisses me off. When I finally got picked up out of the d-league I got signed to the Cavs. I was mad hyped. But then s**t just went wrong. Bron is a stat padding a.ss n*gga and either passing for a.ssists when he shoulda been shooting or shooting/driving when he shoulda been passing. Parker couldn't hit s**t and Mo Williams pretty much disappeared. I was basically the leading scorer on the team and was only averaging like 14 points and 3 a.ssists in like 18 minutes. So we make the playoffs as the fifth seed. First game we blowout the Celts by 20 or so. Next 4 games defense just disappeared. I would go on the bench, down by 1 or so, come back and we're down by like 15-20. So we end up losing in 5 games. So I'm like f**k this. So in the offseason I get offered to resign with the Cavs, or sign with the Bulls, Grizzlies or Kings. So I sign with the Bulls 'cause they're my favorite team. I go to check how many minutes I'll get only to see my a.ss on reserve. Ain't that some s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #1195
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Should I get this game? Is it worth my time?
 8 years ago '06        #1196
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 ThaShark316 said:
Should I get this game? Is it worth my time?
As of right now, naw wait till January.

But if you want it, Walmart got it for $25 on Friday for 360 (as advertised). Don't know bout the Trey.

But anyway, Patch 2 comes out in January.

Hey guys,
I want to announce that there is going to be another patch for NBA 2K10 on XBOX 360 and PS3 (The future PC patch will be a combination of the two). It will address several areas users have raised concerns about, including some of the online modes and My Player. There are no further details as to the specifics of the patch at this time but development on the patch is underway. With the built in times for development and approvals, we are not expecting this next game update until January. Further details will be announced as they become available. Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Ronnie
http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249974
 8 years ago '06        #1197
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
They need to fix some stuff in My Player, such as:

*coaching logic - the coach makes no adjustments to what's happening in the game.

*Games you win/lose shows up on the calendar as the opposite - I was in the playoff series against the Celtics. I won Game 1, but it showed up as a Loss on the calendar. I went on to lose the next 3 games (on purpose, cause I was tried of playing with the Wizards), but then there was no Game 5. It was acknowledged as a sweep.

*Choosing teams in the offseason - I think it's dumb to have a new team every season, but some weird stuff happened to me. I was given a list of teams (Sign with Lakers, Sign with Clippers, Sign with Celtics, & Stay with Bulls). I was like WTF?, when was I ever with the Bulls (I was with the Wizards). So there was no option to actually stay with the team you're with. So I redid the offseason stuff over about 6-8 times to see if the Wizards would be listed, nope. On top of that, the teams on the list was redundant. I wanted to sign with a team where I would be the main guy (Kept getting Lakers, Celtics, Nuggets, Heat, Spurs, Clippers each time), so I signed with the Clippers (but the Headlines pages said I signed with the Bulls). Which brings me to...............

* Team Management - This s**t is horrible. Trades that made no sense. Too many trades, period. There isn't any logic in this aspect. Teams with 1 PG & 4 SGs or 6 SFs & 2 PFs/C (1 each). My Clippers team is this:

PG - Baron Davis
SG - Eric Gordon, Rip Hamilton, Jodie Meeks
SF - My scoring SF (Rated 82), Josh Howard (runs the point when Davis & Gordon on the bench), Al Thornton, Bert Gray (some created rookie)
PF - Carlos Boozer, Blake Griffin (only gets 19 mins), Al Harrington
C - Jermaine O'Neal, DeAndre Jordan (gets no PT)

I have no idea how some of those players ended up on this team. Its a totally different team from when I 1st started My Player.

there's more, but I'm gonna stop

Last edited by rag621; 11-26-2009 at 03:46 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #1198
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
I've been playing this series since the first one on Dreamcast. There's so much s**t missing this year, the game is madd incomplete. Trust me, the NBA2k series has been one of my favorites out of all video game genres.

Updated rosters do not work for online play. The online framerate is nowhere near as smooth as previous years, as well as the ranking system not working right now. I've won 6 games in a row online and my rank is the same(finally the wins started counting).

Although i will still play the game online and against friends, it was a let down. My Player was a great addition but even that has many flaws. The whole game no matter what mode you choose has flaws. It feels like 70%% done from where it should be. You're either a 2k stan or in denial if you can say you were 100% pleased with this game.

2k has added too much s**t to the game engine that they've been using since 2k7. They need to stop bein lazy and come with a new engine or else every game from now on will only get worse and drop even more in framerate.
 8 years ago '04        #1199
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
^^^ yup. im sick of non updated rosters. ellis and morrow need to be better and jackson needs to be gone.
 8 years ago '04        #1200
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
dogg tell me why i played this game today and one of the commentators said goble goble! lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago