The Official NBA 2K10 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1161
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
But in the back of all the people who hate this game, it's because they are truly 2k homers and are use to it. And in the slighest regards are still just hating EA all together. Most issues are about the company, not the game. That's why get bashed 10x more.

Peace!
so if people don't like Live 10 and like 2k10, they're automatically a 2k homer? While on the other hand, you been in this thread, a 2k thread, constantly bringing up Live like their ain't a Live thread. Seem like a EA fanboy in the making. Yeah, I know you gonna bring up the fact you used to be a 2k fan.

But to say if I don't like Live, I'm a 2k homer. n*gga, I'll buy NBA 11: The Inside, if Sony took this year and next to bring it to a quality level like The Show.

I hated Madden this year for it's lack of realism and it simulated nothing like what I see on Sundays, but I moved on and don't plan to buy it next year. You gotta do that with 2k if you think it's just NBA 2k9 with a facelift, which I don't understand, cause what else they gotta do with the gameplay. All they gotta do is make the animations more realistic and give more player control. Unlike Live, where they had to make alot of changes due to the previous year being utter s**t.

But I would love to see some proof on that 99% of the people who don't like Live are 2k n*ggas.

Live 10 is better than 09, but it has no real depth to it. Which is why I'll go with 2k until Sony (really hoping for this) or EA gets it together and 2k falls off.
 8 years ago '04        #1162
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 731 731
I don't see 2K falling off but I do see them actually seeing that they put out an unfinished product an gonna go in for 2K11. EA aint s**t but its another avenue for guys who don't like 2K. I don't f**k with Live whatsoever but I respect them as the pioneers of this basketball s**t but 2K got this.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1163
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
is it just me or the online roster for 2k aren updated
 8 years ago '06        #1164
rag621 
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Get out of here 2K>>>LIVE ever since Dreamcast son, so stop trying to tell yourself Live is good every f**king year!, ya Live marks on the same routine and EA always ends up giving you s**t BELOW the standards of 2K.

Call me when EA actually surpasses 2K standards, that's when I will spend my money on a EA NBA game, that's when you can say it is "hella good", while Live 10 is a whole reboot for Live, that s**t is still trash compared to 2k10.

NPD means alot fool, it shows the interest in the game and Live 10 didn't even get interest from neither consoles, people got sick and tired of giving Live 2nd,3rd,4th chances, the numbers proved many switched to 2K already.

Oh and I never complained about 2K, stop a.ssuming every 2k gamer is doing that, I always said what got you heated there, 2K on its worst day is still better then Live on its best day, after them NPDs sales EA need to call that s**t DEAD, its over.

I was over on Operation Sports forum and decided to browse the Live forum. I see a thread named "Why so much hate on Live for this year" and I read the 1st post. So I'm thinking this post seemed familiar. So I come back to this thread and seen it was your post that was quoted.

I wonder what n*gga posted that over there. Is that you Masterlock (cause of the Pistons avy)

Last edited by rag621; 11-15-2009 at 11:30 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #1165
rag621 
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
In all honesty i have both Nba live and 2k10 and i hardly ever play 2k10. It feels like im still playing 2k9, it seems as if the only thing they ever change is animations and maybe enhance the graphics a little. imo i think that nba live 10 by far had one of the biggest improvement from one year to another this year in basketball. Ive always been an 2k fan since the days of dreamcast but im getting tired of playing a game that feels the same after playing the game for a while i get tired of it quick cuz i really dont see any drastic changes. I really like the approach that live is taken and once they iron out the glithches i really believe it can become an solid game. Live is on the right track and im looking forward to see whats in the works next year!!

there is hatred for this game, people are so 2k hung, they believe it's the saint of basketball. And to say their patch was better is definitely a misleading misconception.

Amazing they fixed so much and jacked up so much, like no defense. I mean who wants to play 100% offensive basketball. And complete lack of ball awareness on the cpu side and a.ssist.

Live 10's patch messed up a lot of things and the OT glitch is a bogus complaint, I just played two games with full OT! And just to prove it, I recorded the second game, which just so happens to be a online match.

Live's graphic detail is better, stadium realism is better, etc. And the online is top notch even the options are all there for different type of game modes and lobbies. But people are so bias against it, there is hardly any good matches, due to the lack of players.

With retail outlets persuading customers that 2k10 is the better game, I'm really not surprised.

Live series has had some poor outing on Next Gen / Current Gen consoles and deserves all the wrath it gets for those titles, but Live 09 and Live 10 are both solid and far from bad games.

All these **** complaints on their patch is amazing! I'm having amazing and realistic games. I have my quirks of some odd things due to cpu awareness on rebounds and every once in a while a missed lay up that pisses me off. But to say that the patch made this game bad, or unenjoyable is just laughable.

Live 10 is great out the box and even better and worse after the patch, but most patch issues seem to be option based and online fatigue based, in which you'll see in my videos the cpu got tired online. I agree the subbing is kind of hit and miss online, but is that really a game k!ller or just another petty complaint.

Live has a lot of game modes, if you really look to see what's there instead trying to compare every damn feature with 2k10. Understand that it's a completely different game and what is available and what they offer is pretty solid.

I hear complaints about Dynasty being bad, well yeah when you keep trying to compare it to 2k10 they went different directions.

Is that a bad thing, no it's not, because it's the reason I got both titles, because I wanted a different fix. One thing people need to stop doing is comparing them feature for feature and glitch for glitch.

Enjoy them both for what they are worth. 99% of the complaints about Live 10 are from 2k guys, because they can't post one comment without comparing it in even the slightest way. It's getting old and annoying.

Post like the MP posted of some guy bragging and ranting on sales is just childish and honestly just outright stupid. NPD comparing like they cut him a check too. lol

Both games are good and bad. But not unplayable nor unenjoyable. But I will say this Dynamic season now that it's more complete and none issued right now. I am enjoying a lot on top of my regular Dynasty.

BTW all those Videos will be post tomorrow 5 total including the overtime quarter.

But in the back of all the people who hate this game, it's because they are truly 2k homers and are use to it. And in the slighest regards are still just hating EA all together. Most issues are about the company, not the game. That's why get bashed 10x more.

Peace!
This post seems familiar after reading that thread also. I hope that ain't you, cause that n*gga a b**ch.
 11-16-2009, 12:39 PM         #1166
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron is a stat padding a.ss n*gga
 11-17-2009, 02:08 AM         #1167
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
leBron is the easiest to stop in a.ssociation
 8 years ago '07        #1168
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
man my brother and i have this argument all of the time. when he plays defense, he plays with the best player on the team and never plays on-ball defense. i call it ho defense because he knows i'll break his a.ss off if he sticks me everytime. whenever he has the ball, i'm stickin him. hes mad cause i call it ho defense. after a while i decided he needed a way to beat me so he plays like that. yall agree with me?

its okay to switch your man if you get blown by or if you wanted to reposition a defender but not for the whole game imo
 8 years ago '05        #1169
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 cjstewar8 said:
man my brother and i have this argument all of the time. when he plays defense, he plays with the best player on the team and never plays on-ball defense. i call it ho defense because he knows i'll break his a.ss off if he sticks me everytime. whenever he has the ball, i'm stickin him. hes mad cause i call it ho defense. after a while i decided he needed a way to beat me so he plays like that. yall agree with me?

its okay to switch your man if you get blown by or if you wanted to reposition a defender but not for the whole game imo
i dont play on-ball defense...i like being in the post...if you're a PF/C then i'll guard you...but i've been playing like that since live 98...
 8 years ago '04        #1170
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 cjstewar8 said:

I play like that whats the problem why should i waste my time checking lamar Odem when kobe is the best man on the floor. In 2k they run back screens and set a lot of pick and rolls to set ur best player up so why should i rely on the computer to play it right. If u have skills and ur brother is relying on the computer to play on ball defense u should be winning every game cuz it's not that hard to get by the CPU defense. I will say this though if im checking kobe and u give him the ball i will stay checking him i won't switch off like a b**ch.
 8 years ago '08        #1171
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,286 | Props total: 13663 13663
Finally downloaded the patch i'll check it out later:applause:
 8 years ago '05        #1172
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
I bought this s**t first day 12 midnight. Haven't had the urge to play 2k in a while. s**t just pisses me off. They need to fix to much s**t. I would be happy if they made a 2k10.2 and let you trade in the old f**ked up game for credit towards the new.

But seriously what did the patch fix? Might start playing again
 11-17-2009, 08:05 PM         #1173
Jerry Loller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I play D based on what person has the ball...If they pass it to lebron or Bean or wade then IM manning up..but i'll guard a dude like darko if the opponent is somehow gettign off with him..then i'll switch to shut that a.ss down
 8 years ago '09        #1174
reborG80 
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
i always play on the ball d just what i do since back in the day kinda like playing on the hardest level
 8 years ago '08        #1175
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,942 | Props total: 7348 7348
cant believe yall still playin this s**t?? Live is this on steroids. Keep sleepin if u want
 8 years ago '07        #1176
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
i'm saying dude refuses to play defense on me whenever i have the ball. i have no problem with beating the computer but sometimes on hall of fame mode they give me hell
 8 years ago '09        #1177
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
can you play 2 on 2 in a quick game? Like 2 players on 1 team and 2 players on the other team?
 8 years ago '05        #1178
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
is the my player s**t fixeD?
like can i adjust quarter length?
 8 years ago '05        #1179
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
 Andre3stacks said:
cant believe yall still playin this s**t?? Live is this on steroids. Keep sleepin if u want
I played the demo of live and it was ok. Yep I am a die hard 2k fan. I'm thinking of picking up live and seeing if its better.
 8 years ago '06        #1180
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
What are some good sliders??? The ones I have been using from 2kshare get annoying after a while with the stupid missed layups or whatever. I want something that's similar to how it is now but just not sky high field goal percentages all the time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy