The Official NBA 2K10 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-11-2009, 10:05 AM         #1141
Weggie Kush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
yeah...its in presentations...scroll down to 2k insider and you'll see it...change quarter length

dis is only for xbox 360 rite?
 8 years ago '04        #1142
montalbon 
space
space
$896 | Props total: 0 0
just finished the season. won championship w/the bulls. tried new season but the game keeps freezin. researched online 2 find out i'm not the only one. that's some bulls**t!
 8 years ago '05        #1143
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 young fiyah said:
dis is only for xbox 360 rite?
im not sure yo
 8 years ago '04        #1144
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
still no PS3 patch?
 8 years ago '04        #1145
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 511 511
man 2k is lame azz hell. i been playing 2k since dreamcast and i have to say this year is gay. the same lameness from 2k9 is on the game with more lameness. i cant take it. if i keep playin it ima break my damn controller :angry12:
 11-12-2009, 12:12 PM         #1146
Weggie Kush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just be patient yall its comming out within dis week str8 from 2k ron twitter ...da patch better fix da my player glitch for ps3 were u cant advance after ur 10 day contract and quater length
 8 years ago '08        #1147
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,274 | Props total: 13644 13644
i'm itching for that patch
 8 years ago '09        #1148
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Its funny how guys keep complaining about this game is so bad but continue to play,deal wit it
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-13-2009, 12:02 PM         #1149
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True, what else can people do go downgrade to NBA LIVE? lol..
 8 years ago '09        #1150
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
True, what else can people do go downgrade to NBA LIVE? lol..
Stan written all over it
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1151
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
For the PS3 n*ggas still playing this, the patch is finally out. 69 MB, I guess they compressed the 360 patch (which was 4 mb)
 11-14-2009, 07:27 AM         #1152
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this game worth buying, Madden and The Show have been great this year but last years 2k9 saw me play an 82 game season only to never play a playoff game, the style just bored me to death after a while and I get sports for replay vlaue.
 11-14-2009, 10:47 AM         #1153
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Stan written all over it
Posted via Mobile Device
How about real talk you b**ch a.ss, you act like I am the only one who ever said that

Live is trash, NPDs already proved it, nobody on neither system gave a f**k about that

s**t, gamers are tired of giving EA 2nd 3rd 4th chances, s**ts wack PERIOD, 2K on its worst

day is better then Live on its best day.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-14-2009 at 10:53 AM..
 11-14-2009, 10:49 AM         #1154
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
For the PS3 n*ggas still playing this, the patch is finally out. 69 MB, I guess they compressed the 360 patch (which was 4 mb)
Word?, I expected it tuesday

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-14-2009 at 11:29 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #1155
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
so did they fix the clone ?
 8 years ago '09        #1156
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
How about real talk you b**ch a.ss, you act like I am the only one who ever said that

Live is trash, NPDs already proved it, nobody on neither system gave a f**k about that

s**t, gamers are tired of giving EA 2nd 3rd 4th chances, s**ts wack PERIOD, 2K on its worst

day is better then Live on its best day.
Live was a.ss from 05-09 but this year's live is hella good,So f**k what some damn NPD or DPG says,and if you like the game that much then shut the f**k up and stop complaining about s**t and deal with it
 11-14-2009, 02:05 PM         #1157
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finally got f**kin signed to a 10-day contract with the Cavs in my player. They have the best record in the NBA right now. I'm beastin 'cause I'm really not trying to go back to the d-league. I had to play 35 games before I got called up.
 11-14-2009, 03:43 PM         #1158
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Live was a.ss from 05-09 but this year's live is hella good,So f**k what some damn NPD or DPG says,and if you like the game that much then shut the f**k up and stop complaining about s**t and deal with it
Get out of here 2K>>>LIVE ever since Dreamcast son, so stop trying to tell yourself Live is good every f**king year!, ya Live marks on the same routine and EA always ends up giving you s**t BELOW the standards of 2K.

Call me when EA actually surpasses 2K standards, that's when I will spend my money on a EA NBA game, that's when you can say it is "hella good", while Live 10 is a whole reboot for Live, that s**t is still trash compared to 2k10.

NPD means alot fool, it shows the interest in the game and Live 10 didn't even get interest from neither consoles, people got sick and tired of giving Live 2nd,3rd,4th chances, the numbers proved many switched to 2K already.

Oh and I never complained about 2K, stop a.ssuming every 2k gamer is doing that, I always said what got you heated there, 2K on its worst day is still better then Live on its best day, after them NPDs sales EA need to call that s**t DEAD, its over.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-14-2009 at 04:51 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #1159
kobe24mvp07 
space
space
$996 | Props total: 2 2
ADDkobe2481
 8 years ago '09        #1160
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Get out of here 2K>>>LIVE ever since Dreamcast son, so stop trying to tell yourself Live is good every f**king year!, ya Live marks on the same routine and EA always ends up giving you s**t BELOW the standards of 2K.

Call me when EA actually surpasses 2K standards, that's when I will spend my money on a EA NBA game, that's when you can say it is "hella good", while Live 10 is a whole reboot for Live, that s**t is still trash compared to 2k10.

NPD means alot fool, it shows the interest in the game and Live 10 didn't even get interest from neither consoles, people got sick and tired of giving Live 2nd,3rd,4th chances, the numbers proved many switched to 2K already.

Oh and I never complained about 2K, stop a.ssuming every 2k gamer is doing that, I always said what got you heated there, 2K on its worst day is still better then Live on its best day, after them NPDs sales EA need to call that s**t DEAD, its over.

In all honesty i have both Nba live and 2k10 and i hardly ever play 2k10. It feels like im still playing 2k9, it seems as if the only thing they ever change is animations and maybe enhance the graphics a little. imo i think that nba live 10 by far had one of the biggest improvement from one year to another this year in basketball. Ive always been an 2k fan since the days of dreamcast but im getting tired of playing a game that feels the same after playing the game for a while i get tired of it quick cuz i really dont see any drastic changes. I really like the approach that live is taken and once they iron out the glithches i really believe it can become an solid game. Live is on the right track and im looking forward to see whats in the works next year!!

there is hatred for this game, people are so 2k hung, they believe it's the saint of basketball. And to say their patch was better is definitely a misleading misconception.

Amazing they fixed so much and jacked up so much, like no defense. I mean who wants to play 100% offensive basketball. And complete lack of ball awareness on the cpu side and a.ssist.

Live 10's patch messed up a lot of things and the OT glitch is a bogus complaint, I just played two games with full OT! And just to prove it, I recorded the second game, which just so happens to be a online match.

Live's graphic detail is better, stadium realism is better, etc. And the online is top notch even the options are all there for different type of game modes and lobbies. But people are so bias against it, there is hardly any good matches, due to the lack of players.

With retail outlets persuading customers that 2k10 is the better game, I'm really not surprised.

Live series has had some poor outing on Next Gen / Current Gen consoles and deserves all the wrath it gets for those titles, but Live 09 and Live 10 are both solid and far from bad games.

All these **** complaints on their patch is amazing! I'm having amazing and realistic games. I have my quirks of some odd things due to cpu awareness on rebounds and every once in a while a missed lay up that pisses me off. But to say that the patch made this game bad, or unenjoyable is just laughable.

Live 10 is great out the box and even better and worse after the patch, but most patch issues seem to be option based and online fatigue based, in which you'll see in my videos the cpu got tired online. I agree the subbing is kind of hit and miss online, but is that really a game k!ller or just another petty complaint.

Live has a lot of game modes, if you really look to see what's there instead trying to compare every damn feature with 2k10. Understand that it's a completely different game and what is available and what they offer is pretty solid.

I hear complaints about Dynasty being bad, well yeah when you keep trying to compare it to 2k10 they went different directions.

Is that a bad thing, no it's not, because it's the reason I got both titles, because I wanted a different fix. One thing people need to stop doing is comparing them feature for feature and glitch for glitch.

Enjoy them both for what they are worth. 99% of the complaints about Live 10 are from 2k guys, because they can't post one comment without comparing it in even the slightest way. It's getting old and annoying.

Post like the MP posted of some guy bragging and ranting on sales is just childish and honestly just outright stupid. NPD comparing like they cut him a check too. lol

Both games are good and bad. But not unplayable nor unenjoyable. But I will say this Dynamic season now that it's more complete and none issued right now. I am enjoying a lot on top of my regular Dynasty.

BTW all those Videos will be post tomorrow 5 total including the overtime quarter.

But in the back of all the people who hate this game, it's because they are truly 2k homers and are use to it. And in the slighest regards are still just hating EA all together. Most issues are about the company, not the game. That's why get bashed 10x more.

Peace!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc