The Official NBA 2K10 Thread

most viewed right now
 138
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
156 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
94 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1061
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 730 730
 rag621 said:
yeah that happens to me.

Also with the team schedule. I know it's gonna happen right when the halftime screen would popup for no reason in the 3rd quarter.
to get rid of it, bring up your sub-on the fly screen and back out of it, it should go away... 2k need to act like it actually has competition.... they have gotten lazy since live has been a.ss as of late... but live actually tried this yr... but until they start over completely...... 2k>>>>Live

Live basically needs to remake 2011 from the 2005 engine and update it.... live 05>>>>any live
 11-01-2009, 11:44 PM         #1062
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaooooo i knew iwasnt the only one when i saw arroyo have black arms lmfaooooooooooooooooooo
 9 years ago '04        #1063
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,995 | Props total: 1671 1671
 Lex Lossis said:


LMFAOOOO
So funny and so true
 9 years ago '06        #1064
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 AirForce318 said:
to get rid of it, bring up your sub-on the fly screen and back out of it, it should go away... 2k need to act like it actually has competition.... they have gotten lazy since live has been a.ss as of late... but live actually tried this yr... but until they start over completely...... 2k>>>>Live

Live basically needs to remake 2011 from the 2005 engine and update it.... live 05>>>>any live
can't do that. I've just been playing My Player till the patch comes out. I have to wait till the commentators finish talking about it for it to go away


Last edited by rag621; 11-01-2009 at 11:55 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1065
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 730 730
 rag621 said:
can't do that. I've just been playing My Player till the patch comes out. I have to wait till the commentators finish talking about it for it to go away
oh yea in my player, u just gotta wait..... the patch need tp drop ASAP
 9 years ago '05        #1066
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,936 | Props total: 13367 13367
 Trae Jay said:
has anybody been playin a game and dat big a.ss stats box will pop up?

Like top teams in da conference or sum ish

and da gameplay resumes still with it on screen?

cuz dat ish happens to me, and my player gets penalized for lettin his dude score, but I CANT SEE s**t!!! HOW AM I POSED TO BLOCK HIM!?!?!

:banghead:
hate this shyt
 9 years ago '06        #1067
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 Trae Jay said:
has anybody been playin a game and dat big a.ss stats box will pop up?

Like top teams in da conference or sum ish

and da gameplay resumes still with it on screen?

cuz dat ish happens to me, and my player gets penalized for lettin his dude score, but I CANT SEE s**t!!! HOW AM I POSED TO BLOCK HIM!?!?!

:banghead:
yea man that's one of 2k's many pathetic glitches that they released along with the game.... the best medicine for that other than waiting it out is to just commit a foul or call a timeout if you can. That s**t is annoying as hell on free throws too and I swear the lag makes it so you can't hit the freethrows because the timing will be off.

dammit 2k :banghead:
 9 years ago '06        #1068
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 JaeHood313 said:
anyone trying to start a crew for the team up?? or need an extra player? get at me
im down to start a team up crew...u better be nice though.
 9 years ago '06        #1069
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 beantown85 said:
yea man that's one of 2k's many pathetic glitches that they released along with the game.... the best medicine for that other than waiting it out is to just commit a foul or call a timeout if you can. That s**t is annoying as hell on free throws too and I swear the lag makes it so you can't hit the freethrows because the timing will be off.

dammit 2k :banghead:
i use x to shoot my free throws...makes it easier
 9 years ago '05        #1070
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$15,654 | Props total: 7057 7057
Shooting free throws in this game suck a.ss no matter how much you practice. This game just blows on so many levels. The hype just did not live up. I am pissed I went out and bought the game on launch day. Def not worth the 60 I paid for it.

I don't even play it unless I am major bored. Then playing online having some a.ss hole quit right at the end of the game because they are losing does not help. Overall this game can kiss my a.ss.
 9 years ago '04        #1071
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,418 | Props total: 621 621
 Quddus said:
Shooting free throws in this game suck a.ss no matter how much you practice. This game just blows on so many levels. The hype just did not live up. I am pissed I went out and bought the game on launch day. Def not worth the 60 I paid for it.

I don't even play it unless I am major bored. Then playing online having some a.ss hole quit right at the end of the game because they are losing does not help. Overall this game can kiss my a.ss.
i see ur upset
 9 years ago '08        #1072
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,468 | Props total: 9473 9473
play NBA Live my kids give up on this s**t.
 9 years ago '07        #1073
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,508 | Props total: 777 777
There is no point in playing this game if my guy is on two teams, if this patch doesnt drop in the next 8 days this game will be going toward MW2 :applause:
 9 years ago '06        #1074
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,556 | Props total: 1995 1995
Anyone know of any links to Bounce Tour dates?
 9 years ago '04        #1075
montalbon 
space
avatar space
space
$896 | Props total: 0 0
how do u get these players?
 11-03-2009, 02:36 AM         #1076
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is cool but damn can they change those generic a.ss looking black and white jerseys from that mode? like they should give you the option to rock whtever jersey you want ors omething
 9 years ago '05        #1077
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 Trae Jay said:
has anybody been playin a game and dat big a.ss stats box will pop up?

Like top teams in da conference or sum ish

and da gameplay resumes still with it on screen?

cuz dat ish happens to me, and my player gets penalized for lettin his dude score, but I CANT SEE s**t!!! HOW AM I POSED TO BLOCK HIM!?!?!

:banghead:
Thats one of the only issues I have with the game personally.

The gameplay is addicting and realistic as hell, I love the defense that is needed and my player mode is fun to.

Besides some small problems, the gameplay itself is very good imo.

I cant get enough of the game myself, even with the issues.
The patch will only make it better.

This game destroys nba live in every way.
 9 years ago '05        #1078
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,537 | Props total: 285 285
im having serious problems with this my player s**t, im 15 games deep in the d league, im leading my team in a.ssists, points and all that s**t, im still waiting to get a call from any nba team.

im on the utah flash, they keep dropping me, and then picking me up again? wtf??
 9 years ago '06        #1079
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
im on the jazz brewer got injured so for some odd reason my minutes have been cut, and now harping comes in..wtf is that about?

They sub me out with 2 mins left in the 1st and put me back in 4 mins lefts in the 2nd...then sometimes ill get in for the whole third and im out for the 4th.

anyway our team chemistry is 91% and were 37-2
 9 years ago '08        #1080
AC_89 237 heat pts237
space
avatar space
space
$42,681 | Props total: 19085 19085
 stanis3k said:
im having serious problems with this my player s**t, im 15 games deep in the d league, im leading my team in a.ssists, points and all that s**t, im still waiting to get a call from any nba team.

im on the utah flash, they keep dropping me, and then picking me up again? wtf??
Could be a glitch
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
80 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
16 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy