most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1021
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,783 | Props total: 4889 4889
 beantown85 said:
It's not like it's going to do anything to solve all the horrendous glitches in this game but I found a decent set of sliders that I downloaded from 2kshare that makes the game a lot more realistically stat-wise. If you go into 2kshare and look for the top downloaded sliders set then try it out for a few games and you will see that the shooting percentages are much more realistic.

Like I said it's not going to help much with all the glitches in this game but it makes the game speed even more realistic and the stats make more sense.
There are sliders like you said that will make the game play better. Thats the great thing about the 2k Community. But the big problem is that you can't do any of this in "My Player". I understand why they don't allow you too. They want everyone to play with the same settings so they can properly rank the players online. However their game is too flawed for them to take the option of adjusting the sliders and settings out of the "My Player" mode. Look thats supposed to be a career mode...when I heard "My Player" I didn't think crews and online rankings...I thought cool, a career mode. In other words they don't need to incorporate something like that online or at the very least they should give you the option to not have your player involved in online activity thereby giving you the ability to edit the sliders and game settings.
 8 years ago '05        #1022
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,783 | Props total: 4889 4889
 Dipset905 said:
playing grid till the patcch comes ... no point playing my player, your just gonna have to restart it when the patch comes n lose all ur s**t
Their patch notes say you won't have to restart your "my player" when the patch is released. I think there is one minor thing that you would have to do it for but its very minor and it escapes me what it is right now. But trust me you wouldn't wanna restart your 'my player' based on that. All the major changes to mode don't require you to restart your player according to the patch notes posted on their forums.
 8 years ago '06        #1023
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Jerry Loller said:
not true..My draft combine guy didnt get cut by the sixers at all..
cut as in the team didnt pick u up, but other teams are interested
 8 years ago '06        #1024
space
space
 beantown85 said:
I was thinking the same s**t after I downloaded the system update, but then sure enough after a while it went back to f**kin up as usual. I think it was just wishful thinking on my part maybe. I did hear that patch was going to take at least another 2 weeks before we get it though. There's no way this game should've been released in this type of condition, what about the people that don't have the internet hooked up to their s**t?
they're a.ssed out.
 10-29-2009, 03:55 PM         #1025
Jerry Loller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
cut as in the team didnt pick u up, but other teams are interested
I was drafted by them, they kept me after summer league and they kept me after training camp
 8 years ago '04        #1026
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
i cant change my f**kin game options im pissed... i got signed to the cavs and the team ppg is going down cuz im playin 5 min. quarters but once i started gettin into myplayer thats when i noticed around the d league everybodys stats was higher than mine... now its too late to change my s**t... and im at 23 games played... thatz not a huge number but i dont wanna start over... can u change the quarter length? and if i do start over ... whatz a realistic quarter length?
 8 years ago '04        #1027
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
i swear i been playin 2k10 since back when sprewell and allan houston was on the knicks... and all them years i never used to play season modes... i just never found that s**t interesting enough to play all them games against the computer.. i was strictly human vs human... until 2k9 i started playin the a.ssociation mode a lil bit.. it was aight...

but now on 2k10 i been really gettin into this myplayer s**t.. now after creating myself on the game... im in the d league... gettin the hang of this s**t... playin it all the time.. i aint never played a game against the cpu this much... im focusin lol... gettin pissed off at my d league team at times!.. especially when i was in a close game im playin d hard as hell.. i got a clutch block with under a minute left and the coach sat me!!! i was pissed, and the n*gga kept takin me out... WHY? i was doin good!...

but anyway i get signed to a 10 day contract with the cavs later... im excited when i get my first sub in... first game in the nba... anouncer sayin my name.... im grinnin.. like im in the league for real lol... but then i realize i play SF and im playin the thunder so... kevin durant is int the building... im kinda shook.. but i face up... they give him the ball he gives it up... then this n*gga takes off and tries to catch the allen from heaven.. he missed the dunk tho... thank god!... bout 2 possessions later we get a steal they give it to me on the break i see bron and i throw him a alley and he dunks the s**t out it with 2 hands... im up there feelin myself... im lovin this s**t its nice!
 8 years ago '07        #1028
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
^^ s**t makes you feel like you're in the game sometimes. i be cusssin at greg oden sad a.ss because the 5 on the opponents team always drops atleast 20 on his a.ss. hes the reason we lost 4 in a row. i could be 11-2 right now
 8 years ago '04        #1029
GreatJ23 
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 1062 1062
I got the 10-day contract from my wack a.ss home town bucks.. YALL KNOW WE SUCK!
 8 years ago '05        #1030
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
i took lebrons startin job. hes sixth man now. hah
 8 years ago '06        #1031
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a SF playing for the Wizards. Got drafted by them, got cut after the Summer Circuit (but I restarted to avoid the Clone glitch & they kept me). Don't know why when I averaged 28ppg & 12rpg. I'm now rated 72 (was 55 after doing the Draft Combine) after 44 games (I've only played 41, the rest got simmed by going to the team page under NBA.com. Gotta be a glitch). I spend most of my time at the 4 & 5, sometimes the 2 & 1. I mainly get to play 3 at the end of the game.

My player still coming of the bench behind Butler, even tho I average 23.8 ppg (team leader), 14.1 rpg (lead the league), and 5.4 apg (3rd on the team). I get 38 mpg.

Basically, we got a dumbass GM and coach. We got 1 pg (Arenas), 4 SGs, 5 SFs, 1 PF & 1 C. Sometimes our lineup in key moments in the 4th is this: Foye, Butler, Miller, McGuire, then Me at Center. Then it's this glitch where around the 4 min mark of the 4th, where Jamison get subbed in for Oberto at Center & either McGuire or Bruce Bowen (don't know why he's in the game) comes in at PF and it does this (back and forth) every timeout or turnover.

Somehow we're 4th in the Eastern conference and our record is 27-17. The hardest players I've guarded are: Gasol, Oden, IIgauskas, Wade. Wade & Kobe are some monsters. Last game I played the Lakers. I mainly played 4 & 5 as usual, so I didn't get to guard Kobe. But this n*gga was hittin shots left & right. His favorite spot was the baseline on the left side of the court. n*gga ended up dropping 44. I had to put up 41 and we ended up winning 124-114.

Also, IIgauskas beasted on me once when I played Cleveland. One of my objectives was to limit my matchup to 13 points. Lets just say, he broke that easily. He ended up scoring 20+ points in the 1st half. I'm sitting here saying "How the hell my 6'7 SF supposed to guard this 7'3 n*gga.
 8 years ago '09        #1032
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,402 | Props total: 10505 10505
I just started one today. I went onto the celtics training camp then went to some wack a.ss D League. That's where I'm at right now. I ain't that good, i keep gettin penalized for bad passes and bad shot selection.
 8 years ago '05        #1033
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,358 | Props total: 1265 1265
SF has to be the hardest position on this game. You are constantly going against superstars. I wish I would have thought about it before I picked my position. Kobe/Artest, Lebron, Carmelo, Durant on and on. It's fun but frustrating. I had 27 on Carmelo but he had 41 on me. :angry12:
 8 years ago '06        #1034
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 1419 1419
Yea I have to start mine over. I was doing all the player achievements and set up the sliders and for some reason the sliders in game also work for my player and my dude goes like 10 for 10 in 3's etc. Its kinda lame, but I need to start over and also set the games for 3 mins so I can do a whole season lol :D
 10-30-2009, 08:57 AM         #1035
C-Murduh187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
i swear i been playin 2k10 since back when sprewell and allan houston was on the knicks... and all them years i never used to play season modes... i just never found that s**t interesting enough to play all them games against the computer.. i was strictly human vs human... until 2k9 i started playin the a.ssociation mode a lil bit.. it was aight...

but now on 2k10 i been really gettin into this myplayer s**t.. now after creating myself on the game... im in the d league... gettin the hang of this s**t... playin it all the time.. i aint never played a game against the cpu this much... im focusin lol... gettin pissed off at my d league team at times!.. especially when i was in a close game im playin d hard as hell.. i got a clutch block with under a minute left and the coach sat me!!! i was pissed, and the n*gga kept takin me out... WHY? i was doin good!...

but anyway i get signed to a 10 day contract with the cavs later... im excited when i get my first sub in... first game in the nba... anouncer sayin my name.... im grinnin.. like im in the league for real lol... but then i realize i play SF and im playin the thunder so... kevin durant is int the building... im kinda shook.. but i face up... they give him the ball he gives it up... then this n*gga takes off and tries to catch the allen from heaven.. he missed the dunk tho... thank god!... bout 2 possessions later we get a steal they give it to me on the break i see bron and i throw him a alley and he dunks the s**t out it with 2 hands... im up there feelin myself... im lovin this s**t its nice!
Yo, I was feeling the same way! You described it well, when I got that 10 day contract! I'm on the Pacers, and Danny Granger is the second scoring leader in the league, Lebron being first. In my first game, I dropped 22 and Granger had 2 pts. I'm SG, and I'm about to take Granger's spot in scoring soon if I keep it up. This s**t it hot, I was just proud of myself when I finally made it to the NBA. It is a dream come true like they say! :applause:
 8 years ago '08        #1036
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
You guys are making me want to play My Player now. I was gonna wait till the patch but f*ck it this mode sounds fun
 8 years ago '06        #1037
space
space
so i hit a major wackness bump in 2k10

im playing the lakers im on the jazz and the cpu wont let me win

2 times already ive been up by 9 in the first game in the 4th qrt, they sub me out and put me back in with 1:15 on the clock and the lakers are up by 8 now...impossible to come back

2nd time im up 65-55 at the end of the 3rd, my player has 33 pts, 7 a.sst, 5 rebs, tell me why, they take me out and sub me back in the 4th qrt with 1.2 on the clock the score is 98-92 lakers....HOW THE f**k DO YOU SCORE 43 POINTS IN A 7 MIN QUARTER. and why the f**k would the cpu sub me out if im playing that good and put me back in without giving me some time on the clock to even attempt to win...s**t is retarded.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 10-30-2009 at 09:57 AM..
 10-30-2009, 12:11 PM         #1038
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh how many A'S do i need to get atleast a 10 day contract.wtf

my guy 6'8 264 athletic SF i b shuttin down my mans all the time...im bout to bump up his quickness...he got 70 dunk and layup...i be abusing the paint with him...jumper is s**tty ..sometimes ill hit a couple

overall is 50 haha..im playin like im rated 80 something
 8 years ago '04        #1039
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
anyone trying to start a crew for the team up?? or need an extra player? get at me
 8 years ago '06        #1040
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 MATIX said:
i took lebrons startin job. hes sixth man now. hah
wtf???

that's why I can't mess with taht s**t anymore... I got picked up by the Jazz and I'm dropping 30 a night ranked in the 50s or w/e it's stupid. I guess it's cool if you want to upload your player and s**t like that but I can't deal with my palyer anymore. On top of it the CPU AI is so robotic sometimes that you can see what's gonna happen before the play even happens.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy