The Official NBA 2K10 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1001
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 iggyemu said:
One way to tell if the patch is out is to try and adjust the quarter length in the My Player mode. Thats one the additions they made. Their site said it wouldn't be out until mid-Nov. Maybe Live stepping up forced em to petition XBL to push through the testing.
i will try when i get home from work...

i already got my qrts on 7 minutes
 8 years ago '06        #1002
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
 DarkSidesHero said:
Adjust the game sliders then. Call your own plays.

As for online, you just suck at defense. Once again tho, change your defense pressure settings. I haven't seriously played 2k bball games since the Dreamcast days and even I know this.

Great job at comparing 2 different sports btw.
Did you read at all? I have no clue why you're even in this thread in the first place though to be honest. I beat the computer every time offline. No need to adjust sliders. I put that s**t on superstar or hall of fame, but when I get online it seems like the gameplay is on all-pro the way 3's fall left n right with the cavs. And if you wanna talk about my D. Idk what else to do when I put a hand in the shooters face and they still wet it.
 8 years ago '07        #1003
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 NYC-Banga said:
i will try when i get home from work...

i already got my qrts on 7 minutes
i was just about to ask how are u averaging those numbers in 5 mins. i cant average numbers like that because i miss almost a whole quarter when i get subbed out sometimes
 8 years ago '06        #1004
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
2k is straight a.ss for at least another 2-3 weeks for this so called patch to come out it's bulls**t but they say it's supposed to fix the problems. They should've never been able to release this piece of trash this early if it's not working.
 8 years ago '07        #1005
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
NOOO DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

nobody around these parts speak out against 2k and lives...you better log off and never come back...they might find out where you live and blow up your house for this
 8 years ago '06        #1006
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
lol i never play cavs online... its like a cheat w/ lebron n big cactus
 8 years ago '05        #1007
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
god, i cant wait for this f**kin patch.
 10-28-2009, 06:15 PM         #1008
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said:
Did you read at all? I have no clue why you're even in this thread in the first place though to be honest. I beat the computer every time offline. No need to adjust sliders. I put that s**t on superstar or hall of fame, but when I get online it seems like the gameplay is on all-pro the way 3's fall left n right with the cavs. And if you wanna talk about my D. Idk what else to do when I put a hand in the shooters face and they still wet it.
Jump
 8 years ago '08        #1009
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,754 | Props total: 370 370
 DarkSidesHero said:
Jump
haha

on the real y'all should stop complaining,if you dont like the game dont play it,nobody is forcing you. Y'all be on these threads crying like your life is about to end because a video game is not made to your likings...matter of a fact,if it's so horrible go create your own game and lets see who's game is more s**tty
 10-29-2009, 01:02 AM         #1010
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayooooo wtf tell me how i averaged a+ through out training camp and still got f**kin cut by the heat.....umma have to do it all over again in the d-league wit my damn SF ...thank god its easy with him made him like bron 6'8 264 so umma just get a's through out that s**t and get in the league

Last edited by NYGallday; 10-29-2009 at 01:05 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #1011
space
space
 iggyemu said:
One way to tell if the patch is out is to try and adjust the quarter length in the My Player mode. Thats one the additions they made. Their site said it wouldn't be out until mid-Nov. Maybe Live stepping up forced em to petition XBL to push through the testing.
scratch that, no patch just a system update...

dunno why it felt different, i didnt get no slow down that game and harden on the thunder was k!lling me all of sudden and the only ppl i get scored alot on is by wade, kobe, bron.
 8 years ago '06        #1012
space
space
 NYGallday said:
ayooooo wtf tell me how i averaged a+ through out training camp and still got f**kin cut by the heat.....umma have to do it all over again in the d-league wit my damn SF ...thank god its easy with him made him like bron 6'8 264 so umma just get a's through out that s**t and get in the league
u get cut no matter how good u play...

if u wanna stay on the team, when they ask u to pick a different team thats interested in you...just hit the middle home button and go to dashboard, then restart the game.

make sure its saved first, itll bypass that selection s**t
 8 years ago '06        #1013
space
space
 BTiZZLe said:
u gotta stick to ur man like glue, most games the guy im checking, wont even touch the ball unless i just missed a layup and then a fast break happens and he gets the ball during cause im still coming back up court...if u stay on ur man like flies on s**t, they wont even pass him the ball.
 8 years ago '06        #1014
space
space
 smj_724 said:
i was just about to ask how are u averaging those numbers in 5 mins. i cant average numbers like that because i miss almost a whole quarter when i get subbed out sometimes
yeah with 5 mins its hard to average that, but i've dropped 52, 6 a.sst and 4 rebs in a 5 min qrt my player game...but u cant really do that until u become a starter.
 8 years ago '05        #1015
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,607 | Props total: 1169 1169
 NYC-Banga said:
yeah with 5 mins its hard to average that, but i've dropped 52, 6 a.sst and 4 rebs in a 5 min qrt my player game...but u cant really do that until u become a starter.
thats my career high also...but i didnt have any a.ssist haha...i did have 8 rebs though...funny thing is...i didnt try to get 50...i was k!llin Corey Brewer and Gomes...jumpshot after jumpshot
 8 years ago '09        #1016
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
2 k Sports,They f**ked up the game!
 10-29-2009, 11:13 AM         #1017
Jerry Loller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
u get cut no matter how good u play...

if u wanna stay on the team, when they ask u to pick a different team thats interested in you...just hit the middle home button and go to dashboard, then restart the game.

make sure its saved first, itll bypass that selection s**t
not true..My draft combine guy didnt get cut by the sixers at all..
 8 years ago '06        #1018
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
It's not like it's going to do anything to solve all the horrendous glitches in this game but I found a decent set of sliders that I downloaded from 2kshare that makes the game a lot more realistically stat-wise. If you go into 2kshare and look for the top downloaded sliders set then try it out for a few games and you will see that the shooting percentages are much more realistic.

Like I said it's not going to help much with all the glitches in this game but it makes the game speed even more realistic and the stats make more sense.
 8 years ago '06        #1019
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
scratch that, no patch just a system update...

dunno why it felt different, i didnt get no slow down that game and harden on the thunder was k!lling me all of sudden and the only ppl i get scored alot on is by wade, kobe, bron.
I was thinking the same s**t after I downloaded the system update, but then sure enough after a while it went back to f**kin up as usual. I think it was just wishful thinking on my part maybe. I did hear that patch was going to take at least another 2 weeks before we get it though. There's no way this game should've been released in this type of condition, what about the people that don't have the internet hooked up to their s**t?
 8 years ago '07        #1020
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
is anybody else getting their season averages f**ked up because they still have you on the team that drafted you also. I've scored the most points and have the most steals on the nets, but my averages suck because they also have me on the grizzlies which is the team that drafted me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy