The Official NBA 2K10 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #981
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,481 | Props total: 30699 30699
 r.burgundy said:
all i play on is hall of fame.but i swear i make more fadeaway,fallin outta bounds 3's than i do wide open 1's.and thats what i was sayin wit tha game.tha control lags so bad that pick and roll is unstoppable.people be scorin 80 an 90 off strait dunks and layups
yo exactly dog, try live, there isnt all that free drives and s**t, u hAVE TO WORK FOR YOUR SHOT, IF u try to drive on 2 people or dribble to much it will be a turnover
 8 years ago '07        #982
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
is anyone on there 2nd season. My friend told me that after he won the championship he tried goin to the next season but everytime he does it freezes on him. Thats f**ked up
 8 years ago '07        #983
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 smj_724 said:
is anyone on there 2nd season. My friend told me that after he won the championship he tried goin to the next season but everytime he does it freezes on him. Thats f**ked up
am not on my second season but i did a save & quit and when i came back, after 5min into the game it would just freeze this is so weak, feel like i gave 60$ away.
 8 years ago '08        #984
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
Told yall.

But NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, nobody wanted to listen.
 10-26-2009, 04:09 AM         #985
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Told yall.

But NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, nobody wanted to listen.
we get it you dont like NBA2k
 8 years ago '05        #986
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 341 341
PC Version >>>>>>>> Consoles .... For Once !! No Slow Whatsoever (If you have a nice pc)

:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:

Edit: That slowdown on the 360 is terrible, thank god i sold that s**t and downloaded the pc version!
 8 years ago '08        #987
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
 ElMarroAfamado said:
we get it you dont like NBA2k
:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #988
montalbon 
space
space
$896 | Props total: 0 0
i actually like the my player a lot better now. I just had to get my skill points up and do the upgrades. it makes a big difference. now my player is a beast. no more missed layups. Rose be throwin me alley's like it's nothin. I'm a 6'8, 240 pd athletic 2 guard playin 4 the bulls. Held lebron to 6pts and we beat cleaveland by 18. coach even have me runnin the point sometime. that's when he really get busy. be k!llin them little punk a.ss pg's. got the bulls number 2 in the conference and comin up on boston's a.ss.
 8 years ago '05        #989
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4884 4884
Anyone's "My Player" on a bad team? If so have you noticed that when you play a good team that your player gets subbed out of a close game or a game in which you have the lead and when you get subbed back in you are down double digits? For example, my guy plays on the Kings and they are a solid 68 overall. I played the Lakers twice and the Nuggets and both times I was subbed out midway through the third with my team holding the lead. I come back in the 4th and we are down 10+ with 3mins to go no real chance of outscoring that team with the default sliders that usually have Birdman posting up Jason Thompson and popping fade-aways and hooks in his face.

Is this just a random thing...will being a better player effect the substitution logic so I stay on the floor in key times? Or is this a bug thats been addressed by the upcoming patch since I read something about them fixing substitution logic.?
 10-26-2009, 03:35 PM         #990
Jerry Loller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I stay on the floor in crucial times but im on a s**tty squad...the sixers would be winless without me right now...i need to get my clutch and jumper up tho so I can hit some game winners ....
 8 years ago '05        #991
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11734 11734
 smj_724 said:
My n*gga at work said he was on his 2nd season at LEAST 2 weeks ago. n*gga been playing nonstop and shyt
 8 years ago '04        #992
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
Finally adjusted the sliders... Game is a LOT more fun to play when you can actually get some wins...
 8 years ago '07        #993
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 iggyemu said:
Anyone's "My Player" on a bad team? If so have you noticed that when you play a good team that your player gets subbed out of a close game or a game in which you have the lead and when you get subbed back in you are down double digits? For example, my guy plays on the Kings and they are a solid 68 overall. I played the Lakers twice and the Nuggets and both times I was subbed out midway through the third with my team holding the lead. I come back in the 4th and we are down 10+ with 3mins to go no real chance of outscoring that team with the default sliders that usually have Birdman posting up Jason Thompson and popping fade-aways and hooks in his face.

Is this just a random thing...will being a better player effect the substitution logic so I stay on the floor in key times? Or is this a bug thats been addressed by the upcoming patch since I read something about them fixing substitution logic.?
Man that s**ts pisses me the f**k off. Im on the cavs and sometimes mike brown's f**got a.ss sits me out the whole 4th and i'll be leading in scoring in everything. I play basically the whole 1st half but they f**k me over the 2nd. i still have not got a double-double because of this s**t. I had 8 rebounds in the 1st half one game and finished with 9 because i hardly played the 2nd half. buuuuuuuulllll s**t
 8 years ago '04        #994
montalbon 
space
space
$896 | Props total: 0 0
 smj_724 said:
Man that s**ts pisses me the f**k off. Im on the cavs and sometimes mike brown's f**got a.ss sits me out the whole 4th and i'll be leading in scoring in everything. I play basically the whole 1st half but they f**k me over the 2nd. i still have not got a double-double because of this s**t. I had 8 rebounds in the 1st half one game and finished with 9 because i hardly played the 2nd half. buuuuuuuulllll s**t
lol. i feel ur pain. U be on a roll then next thing u know they callin a bulls**t time out and subbin yo a.ss. u be like "come on coach!" i be cussin del negro a.ss out. callin all them unnecessary time outs and subbin centers every other f**kin play.
 8 years ago '06        #995
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
What is this s**t on? Pro? All-Pro? Every game I play I play against the cavaliers and the same s**t happens every time. RAINING 3-Pointers. I'm talking RAIN. It's fun when I play against my friend offline, but when we get online it's just a bunch of bulls**t. Ontop of that I still can't stand the fact that players will rush to the 3 point line and stand there on a fast break instead of cutting to the hoop. This game really isn't that realistic to be honest.. May be a lil better than live (idk havnt played live 10) but they still have a long way to go with basketball. Madden s**ts all over this in terms of reality.
 10-27-2009, 06:42 PM         #996
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Adjust the game sliders then. Call your own plays.

As for online, you just suck at defense. Once again tho, change your defense pressure settings. I haven't seriously played 2k bball games since the Dreamcast days and even I know this.

Great job at comparing 2 different sports btw.
 8 years ago '06        #997
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,971 | Props total: 10618 10618
 DarkSidesHero said:
Adjust the game sliders then. Call your own plays.

As for online, you just suck at defense. Once again tho, change your defense pressure settings. I haven't seriously played 2k bball games since the Dreamcast days and even I know this.

Great job at comparing 2 different sports btw.
lol how can u even comment if u haven't play since 2k on dreamcast?U might aswell compare 2k10 to nba showdown 94....2k10 is way different then 2k.I haven't played online so not agreein with the dude but u sound dumb a.ss hell
 8 years ago '06        #998
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
i think the patch is out...

i played this morning and i got an update s**t when i went to play

i havent noticed any slowdown and i noticed different characteristics in the game....and i made all my free throws where as id miss at least 3 during a game...and not once did it give me a diff angle to shoot my free throws, all of them were from the back (no homo)...
 8 years ago '06        #999
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 smj_724 said:
weird

im averaging 23 pts 8 a.sst and 6 rebs

i just had a triple double last night and i got about 7 double doubles so far.
 8 years ago '05        #1000
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4884 4884
One way to tell if the patch is out is to try and adjust the quarter length in the My Player mode. Thats one the additions they made. Their site said it wouldn't be out until mid-Nov. Maybe Live stepping up forced em to petition XBL to push through the testing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy