most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #861
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,339 | Props total: 13716 13716
When i was in training camp they gave me 10 drills then when i got to the d league they gave me 10 more
 10-15-2009, 08:20 PM         #862
ShAK0BE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where do i see my online record at
 10-15-2009, 09:13 PM         #863
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smj_724 said:
i cant do any drills. Im not even sure what kind of contract i have. I think its a 10 day since on the headlines it say 0yr/0$ deal, but i still cant do drills
my fault on the misinformation

this game also has alot of s**t that needs to be fixed

and that's not a d-league patch...that's the draft combine patch...everyone who went through the combine gets it
 10-15-2009, 09:14 PM         #864
Jerry Loller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol n*ggas got s**tted on..i made it to the blazers i got a legit chip shot If my guy keeps improving the way he has.
 8 years ago '04        #865
montalbon 
space
space
$896 | Props total: 0 0
what's up with all the goaltending calls? I replay that s**t and it's clearly below the rim. My player also sucks missin all these layups. In training camp I could dunk my a.ss off from d-league to nba cud only dunk once in 13 games and missin mad lay ups.
 8 years ago '05        #866
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,958 | Props total: 6189 6189
The thing that pisses me off about the game is that there are so many moves and the right trigger seems to be doing to many functions. Guys are so good now of days that it reflects in the game. Which make it so hard to defend in the game against decent point guards. Zone defense seems to be something that doesn't matter when the computer gets back up behind the 3pt line and just fires a 3 and it goes in. They made it way to hard to defend in the game. I love the game for trying to be so real. I am undefeated so far with my Lakers.

But I get so pissed off at the hoe a.ss pick and roll the computer seems to keep coming cheap with and when james posey hit me for 35 likes he kobe im pissed. Dude banging 3's with a hand in face. k!lling the 2-3 zone and man to man he is owing. James posey?

Last edited by Quddus; 10-15-2009 at 10:05 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #867
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,777 | Props total: 845 845
Man, is this s**t messed up or what? I've completed 25 games, ALWAYS complete all my objectives, overall rating is 68, averaging 14.6/11.0/13.2 and after EVERY game I get the same "sorry the Albuquerque Thunderbirds decided to release you but good news I've got you a contract with the Albuquerque Thunderbirds"

WTF :banghead:

How do I get passed that crap, or is there no way?
 8 years ago '07        #868
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 D.A.R.S. said:
Man, is this s**t messed up or what? I've completed 25 games, ALWAYS complete all my objectives, overall rating is 68, averaging 14.6/11.0/13.2 and after EVERY game I get the same "sorry the Albuquerque Thunderbirds decided to release you but good news I've got you a contract with the Albuquerque Thunderbirds"

WTF :banghead:

How do I get passed that crap, or is there no way?
it didn't turn out to well for me, it simed to the end of the season and then mine kept freezing when I went to next game. So I just said f**k it then I started over and now the cavs picked me up after about 6 games. Just get A+ pretty much everygame and you will get picked up. That's all I can tell u
 8 years ago '05        #869
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
s**t... My Player said I got cut after the summer camp... I get to pick a new team (Drafted by Blazers/New team Knicks) and it put me back on the old team and when I started the season on the Blazers, I had stats for the Blazers and Knicks and the same thing happened to my brother, 2K10 needs to fix there s**t
 8 years ago '07        #870
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
dats a glitch my boy

my s**t sed da same wen i was in D league, and i was really baffled cuz i wud be da player of da game and s**t

how u gon cut da player of da game!!??
 8 years ago '04        #871
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,976 | Props total: 3473 3473
I am on my 8th game with the suns. I thought I was just picked up for a 10 day contract,I guess they signed me up for another 1. I am averaging 16pts 3 reb 3 ast. They feeling me tho.
 8 years ago '04        #872
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
they better fix these glitches with the very first patch. and it better be out faster than they said.

i havent had any of these problems on ps3, what system yall on?
 8 years ago '04        #873
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,777 | Props total: 845 845
 franchise said:
they better fix these glitches with the very first patch. and it better be out faster than they said.

i havent had any of these problems on ps3, what system yall on?
I'm on PS3 man.

I tried out for the Heat and worked my way up the list during training camp into the 3rd rotation and STILL got cut finishing games with A-B.

I don't know if I should just quit and start this My Player thing over or what cause it's getting annoying spending all this damn time playing games, getting Player of The Game like dude above me said and then getting cut and resigned by the same damn team.
 8 years ago '04        #874
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
i made it without getting cut, i was surprised cuz everybody says theyre stuck in d-league.
 8 years ago '08        #875
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$408 | Props total: 11 11
the game is pretty good aside from the lagging at certain points. I made my way thru the D-League and got picked up by the Rockets after 9 games with a 10-day contract and im only a 49 overall. first game in I played more than Tracy.

and can someone tell me why i can never play pickup games in My player mode?
 10-16-2009, 09:28 AM         #876
Jerry Loller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a glitch..and they said they almost done with the patch but its gonna take sony and microsoft awhile before they approve s**t. But they said they tryna fit all the glitch fixes in the patch and fix as much s**t as they can.
 8 years ago '05        #877
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
is it better to play the my player mode online or what?
 8 years ago '06        #878
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
yea that my player is weird as hell... whenever they try releasing these types of game modes it never worksout the way it's supposed to... anyway I got sent to the NBDL and now the Jazz got me on their starting lineup rated 49 or something like that and I'm dropping 30 points a game something aint right with that

The rating has to have something to do with the fact that I just upgrade physical attributes and offensive ones before I started focusing on my defensive rating. My guy has like 80 dunk and 95 vertical and even though my defense is rated horrible I was able to keep Kobe to like 8 points in a game Idk bout 2k this year
 8 years ago '06        #879
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
just played the lakers in my player mode knicks vr lakers...gaurded kobe the entire game..dropped 34 pts, 12 ast, 3 rebs, 2 stls, 2 blocks...in 5 minute qrts.

2nd time we beat lakers this season.

stop complaining and get better.
 8 years ago '07        #880
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 ddash said:
I am on my 8th game with the suns. I thought I was just picked up for a 10 day contract,I guess they signed me up for another 1. I am averaging 16pts 3 reb 3 ast. They feeling me tho.
same thing with me. I thought I just had a 10day with the cavs but i've been there longer.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy