Nadeska confronts Star about Sexually Harassing her live on camera!!!!! #metoo
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Kawhi wants out of San Antonio
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
TMZ: 50 CENT Rakes In MILLIONS Thanks To Bitcoin & Animal Ambition!
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA KEVIN LOVE FIRES BACK AT CAVS"WHAT GOES ON IN LOCKERROOM SHOULD OF STAYED ..
101 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #821
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Why do players miss so many wide open layups? Thats what k!lls me, if my players would make WIDE OPEN layups, my a.ss would be winning most of my games... I had the Grizz and Rudy Gay was in the lane wide open and he airballed a layup! *Smfh* My FG pct be so low becuase of that s**t and then I go down and start jacking up 3s and i just dig myself into a deeper hole... Them missed layups be makin a n*gga yell at the screen and throw my controller and s**t
 8 years ago '09        #822
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
@ kobe being faster than iverson

@ powell stealin the ball from mayo 4 times in a row

@ shannon brown being better than kobe

@ randolph NEVER dunking or goin for rebounds

@ gasol, thabeet and randolph all missin layup after layup

@ Oj goin 0-13 just now

....:finger:
I play with the Grizz too and they all miss wide open layups or close a.ss shots! Mike Conley a.ss cant hit a 10 footer with nobody within 10 feet from him
 8 years ago '05        #823
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,125 | Props total: 522 522
 Dipset905 said:
did u have the combine?
nope i didnt have that... once u start doing good the team your on will start trading players to give u more minutes magics traded all sg except vince and mario west with me starting and west is on the injured reserve lol...
dt
 8 years ago '04        #824
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$23,036 | Props total: 3656 3656
Yea there is wayyyy to many missed easy and open shots.I be WTF.
 10-15-2009, 08:48 AM         #825
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
I play with the Grizz too and they all miss wide open layups or close a.ss shots! Mike Conley a.ss cant hit a 10 footer with nobody within 10 feet from him
my strategy is if i got Iverson in the game call iso's with him at the top of the key cause he usually takes the person and finishes, i catch Rudy on cuts and he always dunks for meConley usually finishes for me too its just the big dudes

the thing that k!lls me is OJ's consistency, cause i can easily get rudy to have 25 in an online game but i need OJ to hit some 3's...1 game he was 5-6 another he was 0-5
 10-15-2009, 10:44 AM         #826
Jerry Loller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got my ball handling to 90 and dunk to 80 on my 6'2 athletic pg...now I just iso, break defenders ankles..then dunk or lay up with contact.
 8 years ago '06        #827
24 Kalibur 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,995 | Props total: 1504 1504
the only thing i dont like is that the ranked games dont update im 16 and 3 and it says im 2 and 0...........
 8 years ago '08        #828
Foolish 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,745 | Props total: 251 251
kinda wish to up quarter length myself

6'5 with a 91 mid range, 82 stamina, fairly decent consistency and shoot in traffic

played D-league and got picked up by T-wolves, forgot contract length but im still playin :agreement6:

i wanna know will i ever get some drills back tho, i need to up my ball handling and shot percentage

its been forever since i had drills!!!
 8 years ago '06        #829
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,498 | Props total: 752 752
how do i get my dude from draft combine on 2 my player?
 8 years ago '05        #830
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 107 107
Whats the deal with the "my player" mode how many d-league games do u gotta play before you can go to the league?
 8 years ago '05        #831
Demboyz746 
space
space
I played with the grizzles and shined all day in the invite training camp, then i went to the los angeles d-fenders and i had a few poor performances. I wanted to know how long do i have to keep playing until i can get in the league?
 8 years ago '07        #832
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,549 | Props total: 8373 8373
 Demboyz746 said:
Whats the deal with the "my player" mode how many d-league games do u gotta play before you can go to the league?
i played like 17...i wish their was a way you could get this quarter length up...its f**king up my stats:angry12:
 10-15-2009, 01:17 PM         #833
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Demboyz746 said:
put up 30 plus points per game and get a A+ team rating and teams from the nba will call

no BS
 8 years ago '05        #834
Demboyz746 
space
space
Does anybody know what team is the easiest to get on, if im a 6`7 point guard.. I tried the grizzlies and even after shinning they sent me to d-league, maybe i should try the thunder or da bobcats
 8 years ago '09        #835
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
my strategy is if i got Iverson in the game call iso's with him at the top of the key cause he usually takes the person and finishes, i catch Rudy on cuts and he always dunks for meConley usually finishes for me too its just the big dudes

the thing that k!lls me is OJ's consistency, cause i can easily get rudy to have 25 in an online game but i need OJ to hit some 3's...1 game he was 5-6 another he was 0-5
Yeah man, OJ a.ss one game will be strokin 3s then the next game go 0-6 and miss some layups in the lane where nobody covering him This s**t p!ss me off, i checked my FG% and its 45% and thats why I cant win no damn games but i swear I miss 6-7 layups per game and thats 12-14 points, I'd be whippin n*ggas if I had them points
 8 years ago '07        #836
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,476 | Props total: 720 720
Man wtf, How long do u have to play in the d-league. I played 12 games then it wouldnt let me play anymore, it would sim to the end of the regular season then everytime i tried to play a gm it froze. So i had to start all over made it to the 5th gm of training camp now im in the d-league again. Im not about to play all these f**king games
 8 years ago '07        #837
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
and how are u guys getting your ratings up so high, these f**king skill point arent doing s**t for me. My guy cant do s**t :angry12:
 10-15-2009, 02:25 PM         #838
Jerry Loller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
put your skill points to s**t catered to how u play..my guy is athletic so i boosted hsi layup/dunk/ball handle/shooting in traffic and his defense up so i can keep up on defense and slash to the basket. and finish...im working on shooting next..im rated 67 so far......
 8 years ago '07        #839
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 Jerry Loller said:
put your skill points to s**t catered to how u play..my guy is athletic so i boosted hsi layup/dunk/ball handle/shooting in traffic and his defense up so i can keep up on defense and slash to the basket. and finish...im working on shooting next..im rated 67 so far......
I guessed i just pick a bad role. I picked all around and everything seems so damn low... rated a 50
 10-15-2009, 02:51 PM         #840
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smj_724 said:
Man wtf, How long do u have to play in the d-league. I played 12 games then it wouldnt let me play anymore, it would sim to the end of the regular season then everytime i tried to play a gm it froze. So i had to start all over made it to the 5th gm of training camp now im in the d-league again. Im not about to play all these f**king games
you must not pass alot....just pass alot, set alot of screens and box out then theyll give you a A+ and im sure u can crash the boards and score easy
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Michaela Meijer 2017, a lovely swedish pole vaultor
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sophie Mudd Photo Shoot
16 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Twerking
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
anybody ever beat this bullsh-t?
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside 'Tasteless, Vulgar and Obscene.' China Just Banned Hip-Hop Culture an..
239 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL is Rigged. Boycott Super Bowl.
208 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Louis C.K. 'grosses me out,' says Zach Galifianakis
52 comments
22 hours ago