The Official NBA 2K10 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #781
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
i think alot of you complaining just suck.

If you know how to play real ball or even have common sense on how to play...u will be great at this game...paying attention to how plays are ran...will help.

as far as all this other bulls**t...only problem i have is i see a slight drop in framerate when I, myself take a jumpshot SOMETIMES...nothing is wrong with this game...I'd say its a great game, open players make open jumpshots and players with a defender in their face dont, players with their man gaurding them tight dont even get the ball passed to them...

keeping ur team involved in my player mode...will help u win games...if u feel like ur just gonna score all the points to get a win it usually wont work that way, keeping ur team involved by getting a.ssist and whatnot keep them rolling, to make shots when you cant.

this game is as close to the real thing as possible.
 8 years ago '06        #782
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
 Mista Mizatti said:
You're welcome

Anyone else had this problem.
hell ya, dum a.ss ref wouldn pass me the rock
 8 years ago '05        #783
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,607 | Props total: 1169 1169
 siggiddy said:
does anyone know why they keep saying "other teams are interested in you...this is a major decision...blah blah blah"

i looked everywhere and i cant find what teams are interested in me

help?

anyone?
 10-13-2009, 10:23 AM         #784
Jerry Loller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a bug supposed to happen at the end of the season just ignore it.
 8 years ago '09        #785
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
It's funny how i'm reading this thread and looking at how you guys hate this game,but if you go back about 2 weeks ago people were calling you dumb and an arcade player if you bought live,you guys k!ll me.
 8 years ago '08        #786
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 ElMarroAfamado said:
and people complaining about "Framerate " issues
did you not play 2k9?
or 8 it was one of those
that s**t had a meeean lag
but you dont see people complaining about that
What Framerate issues in 2k9? There were like super low. I couldn't tell at all. This game is still great no doubt. Bugs and all this is still better then NBA Live. But there is no way in hell that those testers didn't notice this sh*t. Why release this product knowin damn well its not ready. I waste timeouts so the cheerleaders can get off the floor and the f*ckin spot lights turn off. The very first game we played after someone scored a basket the ref wouldn't give us the ball. I mean as soon as we tore off the plastic and pop the game in this happens?! If someone was new to the series thats a big turn off and probably wouldn't f*ck wit 2k again. Ok, End Rant. (Again I still love this game though)
 8 years ago '06        #787
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
ppl are seriously satisfied with this piece of s**t game??? It's clear to anyonet hat plays it 10+ times that there are many many glitches in the game and on top of all that the framerate issues make it almost impossible to play. I have no problem with the pace of the actual game but they hyped this thing like itw as the best sports game of all time then when it finally comes out it's got non stop framerate drops and they still put this game out for ppl to buy
 8 years ago '06        #788
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 ElMarroAfamado said:
and people complaining about "Framerate " issues
did you not play 2k9?
or 8 it was one of those
that s**t had a meeean lag
but you dont see people complaining about that
You don't even know which game you're referring to, I don't recall 2k8 or 2k9 having anywhere near as many framerate issues as this game. Glad I got 2k10 through gamefly so I can send this s**t back
 8 years ago '05        #789
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
2K9 did not have as much framerate issues as 2K10. 2K did address those issues in their patch though and they will do the same for 10. But releasing a game 2 years in a row with framerate issues out of the box is not a good look for 2K. Not the mention the inability to adjust settings and sliders in My Player mode...thats just wrong right there.

I still prefer 2K and there are more good than bad but framerate issues are the worst possible thing your game could have right out of the box. It really makes the game unplayable in certain arenas.
 8 years ago '04        #790
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
u cant adjust settings for my player mode because they made it ranked online. so everybody uses the same settings for fairness
 8 years ago '05        #791
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
okay can u change the time or is it locked in player mode for only 5 minutes a quarter thats not enough time for me to become a allstar
 8 years ago '05        #792
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,960 | Props total: 1463 1463
 DMT said:
okay can u change the time or is it locked in player mode for only 5 minutes a quarter thats not enough time for me to become a allstar
That s**t is frustrating as hell. 5 minute quarters, get the f**k outta here with that bulls**t.
Game is aight but doesn't feel finished at all.
 8 years ago '04        #793
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 franchise said:
u cant adjust settings for my player mode because they made it ranked online. so everybody uses the same settings for fairness

^^^^^^^^^^
 8 years ago '05        #794
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
okay thats understandable then please tell me how is kobe averagin 31.2 points a game in 5 mins a quarter u cant even adjust the sim minutes cause the league is playin on 12 mins a quarter but my team is playin on 5 mins a quarter... im averagin 16.4 pts a game and i should be a allstar with orlando thats alot of points to average on 5 minutes a quarter... im just sayin it takes out the fun of the game when the sim is on 12 mins a quarter and u cant change it
 8 years ago '06        #795
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 bugzy said:
u gotta put your music in a playlist for it 2 get put in a game
ah mad props dude
 8 years ago '04        #796
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 DMT said:
okay thats understandable then please tell me how is kobe averagin 31.2 points a game in 5 mins a quarter u cant even adjust the sim minutes cause the league is playin on 12 mins a quarter but my team is playin on 5 mins a quarter... im averagin 16.4 pts a game and i should be a allstar with orlando thats alot of points to average on 5 minutes a quarter... im just sayin it takes out the fun of the game when the sim is on 12 mins a quarter and u cant change it
agreed, its a dumb oversight. this game has quite a few. such as players with the wrong numbers, wtf

its a love/hate relationship this year with 2k10. hopefully they can fix the bugs with a patch asap.
 10-13-2009, 06:35 PM         #797
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha its funny how much people complain
but i guess to each his own

go to the 2k sports forums
and look at the ridiculous things people complain about
it amazes me.....check it out one of these days
 10-13-2009, 06:46 PM         #798
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do i play online???
 8 years ago '07        #799
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 ElMarroAfamado said:
haha its funny how much people complain
but i guess to each his own

go to the 2k sports forums
and look at the ridiculous things people complain about
it amazes me.....check it out one of these days
ridiculous to complain???game is expensive,and then have to wait a whole year for a new 1.damn right people should complain.if nobody complained about tha fail rate of 360's they woulda neva extended tha warranty
 10-13-2009, 11:17 PM         #800
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can only change qtr length if you did the draft combine and imported your player into 2k10.

then you just go into options (in nba 2k10) change qtr length to like 8 minutes or w/e then save the settings...now load the settings BEFORE you start the process of my player mode...now you have qtrs at the length you want.

right now I just finished the training camp with the Lakers as a all-around SF...they picked me up. It helps to have 8+ minutes quarters though. 5 minutes will f**k everything up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy