The Official NBA 2K10 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #761
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 TheT said:
That's what I'm saying...the game is the most realistic its ever been and n*ggas are complaining.

I could have sworn that's what everybody wanted? If you want to hold turbo and make every shot play live.
well how about u stop talkin about turbo like thats tha only issue.i dont care about turbo.i care about tha constant framerate drop and tha passin an shootin,and tha unresponsive a.ss controls.talk about those issues
 8 years ago '07        #762
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 iggyemu said:
Framerate, auto back down and of course 2K's awful servers are my gripes with the game thus far. Its better than Live but 2K does seem to decrease in quality as they come out.
exactly.i havent really enjoyed a 2k since 2k7.2k10 is tha same exact game as 2k9 wit some glarin a.ss definicies.wtf was they thinkin about puttin in some s**t like automic back down.if i pass kwame brown tha ball,it aint cause i want him to start tryin to score out tha post
 8 years ago '04        #763
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
Ha this stamina s**t sounds rediculous. I recommend giving Live 10 a try. I think it's a good game and lots of fun.
 8 years ago '04        #764
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17387 17387
 VerballyAbusive said:
Ha this stamina s**t sounds rediculous. I recommend giving Live 10 a try. I think it's a good game and lots of fun.
Hell no...you have to learn how to manage it...its great this way once you learn it
 8 years ago '07        #765
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
stamina is a major prob to some but its minor to me.this game feels like a demo
 8 years ago '04        #766
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
I know there is a 2K thread but didn't want this to get lost within everything else.

Anyway, when I player 2K10 Team Up or when I'm playing My Player mode I can't see my letter grade as anyone else run into this problem. I mean on last years 2K I had no problem seeing my grade and I'm using the same TV, same settings, same.....everything. I asked my friend if he'd had that problem and he says he can see his clearly. I don't know if thats because his tv isn't HD (mines is 1080i) or not. Thanks for any help.
 8 years ago '06        #767
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
the most annoying s**t to me is the framerate... if I could play this s**t without it bein so choppy I'd be happy about it.. I heard that they were comin out with a patch or some s**t but I still haven't seen any proof that they were gonna fix that
 8 years ago '07        #768
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 beantown85 said:
the most annoying s**t to me is the framerate... if I could play this s**t without it bein so choppy I'd be happy about it.. I heard that they were comin out with a patch or some s**t but I still haven't seen any proof that they were gonna fix that
exactly.all these dudes actin like im just complainin about turbo.framerate is tha main problem and those stupid arena lights
 8 years ago '07        #769
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
NBA 2Gay10
 10-12-2009, 11:24 PM         #770
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dang...i had a feelin 2k10 was gonna be bulls**t...(this comin from a 2k fan)...2k9...after playin that all year... s**t fustrated the f**k outta me...i f**king hate that game...that game had me stressin for real...but my boy has a modded 360...and all I f**k wit is live 10 and NHL 10 (f**kin amazin') real talk
 8 years ago '04        #771
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
Game is legit stop the hate...
 8 years ago '04        #772
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19872 19872
 gagethedesigner said:
Stop usin the turbo button all damn day,if you watch a real Ball game,the players are not runnin full speed the whole time,if they were they would be tired as f**k just like the get in the game
exactly... this made me to focus more on d and take my time..

but still the game looks like it was rushed.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 10-12-2009 at 11:57 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #773
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
ur probably just retarted, try again
 8 years ago '04        #774
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 kaderg911 said:

[pic - click to view]

You're welcome

Anyone else had this problem.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 10-13-2009 at 02:07 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #775
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,023 | Props total: 7526 7526
i'm a 5'11 pg...got picked up by the lakers through the d-league....god damn this game is real...kobe forces shots alot....ron is hit/miss..

but i'm averaging 11 ppg, 9 ast, 3 rebs 51 fg%...

does anybody know or it has happened to them if you can get traded?
 10-13-2009, 02:37 AM         #776
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not running into the Charging Problem at all.....Kobe does force alot of shots...And Melo does alot of lazy dribbling and finishes strong just like in real life...I play with the Nuggets, and its crazy how if u just sit back, and watch how they all battle for position....Its just like Denver does in real life...Kenyon and Nene down in the post, knockin n*ggas out...I've seen atleast 2-3 plays where Kmart literally had defenders falling, and he didnt even have possession, they were just f!ghting for position lol.
 10-13-2009, 02:58 AM         #777
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know how they do it but every year they make it more and more realistic
they do get tired awfully quick but it just means you actually gotta coach and make subs throughout the game
 10-13-2009, 02:59 AM         #778
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and people complaining about "Framerate " issues
did you not play 2k9?
or 8 it was one of those
that s**t had a meeean lag
but you dont see people complaining about that
 8 years ago '09        #779
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
man dey rushed dis buhs**t. how da f**k im runnin da floor and da damn cheerleaders is still on da court. now da ref wont pass da rock so i can inbound...
 8 years ago '06        #780
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 107 107
 991 said:
im dissapointed in 2k for real. after game is over online u cant watch highlights. halftime show is whack. the menu is terrible...and yes i hate the new turbo thing...they need to lighten up on it. theyll have kobe tired after 1 min in 1st. what happened to the crossovers? UGHHHH

when i try to edit the arena music it says i dont have any music on my hardrive and i do. the online play is trash. the lights start swirling around after a timeout and ur playing in slow motion. theres just lots of glitches.

2k9 overall is better. they did add some good stuff tho...but its more bad stuff then good this year.
u gotta put your music in a playlist for it 2 get put in a game
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago