The Official NBA 2K10 Thread

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #741
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
i hate when a team get a fast break its no way of catching the other player no matter who u are using or when a team get a fast break when you get the back all your player tired
 8 years ago '05        #742
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,106 | Props total: 1541 1541
You guys do realize that even though you're playing 5 minute quarters its simulating 12 minute quarters. So if your player plays 16 minutes in a game thats more like 38 minutes. Thats why the big centers get tired a lot faster.
 8 years ago '08        #743
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
i hate when a team get a fast break its no way of catching the other player no matter who u are using or when a team get a fast break when you get the back all your player tired
I do agree with this though. Someone has said he blocked an opponents player from behind ala Lebron style. Haven't seen that happen. Has anyone?
 8 years ago '08        #744
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 536 536
Only thing I see wrong is even without pressing turbo the entire game your players are tired as hell within the first 2 -3 minutes of the quarter. And I'm talking about guards being one one or two bars.
 8 years ago '05        #745
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
how do i play online on the ps3 for this game???
 8 years ago '07        #746
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 152 152
i never really used turbo cause i got tired of people online just jumpin in my way getin the charge and the lag bein on their side so thats not really a prob for me unless i go on a run then i be in k!ll mode n use it alot or vice versa but again that auto back down drives me crazytryin 2 cross someone over and he starts backin down from under the 3 point line:angry12:
 8 years ago '07        #747
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6095 6095
wow didn't know folks were complaining about 2k like that. i was lost on which game to buy so i downloaded both demos and the 2k demo was pretty short so my friend bought it and I played it and didn't like it. i liked the Live demo which was 2 quarters so I went ahead and bought it.

my friend who bought 2k is already disliking it and wants to trade for Live, lol. he told me he went on craigslist looking to trade for live and a lot of folks who bought 2k were either selling it or trying to trade it.

2k is visually beautiful but its way too realistic for me. I think the graphics are on point but sometimes the players have a tendency to move a lil slow when trying to hit lay ups and i think the action on the screen mixed with the graphics causes the skipping action or slower movement. no body really wants to have to deal with trading players for fatigue or not using turbo like no tomorrow. in live I only have to worry about trading when someone is slightly injured and needs a few minutes before getting back in the game.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 10-12-2009 at 05:39 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #748
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
so the game is like...

[pic - click to view]

? :(
 10-12-2009, 06:41 PM         #749
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:
Lol its not that cheap cauze ppl download it, its cauze you need an expensive computer to play with the sane result as on Xbox or PS.
so when ur computer is sucky u sure shouldnt pay 60 Buckeys for it...

and yea Live should be on PC... has been every year so far
Thats a horrible reason for it being "Cheaper" lol...Cause PC Games like Crysis, Which STILL hasnt been completely maxed out with the BEST systems available on the market today, cost 60 dollars at launch.

Im glad my computer is considered high End, but the necessary components in a system needed to run this at full blast REALLY arent that high at all, a Mid to low level Graphics card, with decent RAM can run it.

Thing is im running SLI across 2 cards that both have 1024mb of RAM sitting on them...Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit with a Dual Core System, and 10GB of system Ram :)....I cant wait for the new COD to come out and I put it on this s**t...

And whats dope is I run my Card through HDMI to my 50 inch Bravia......So im playing these PC games, in High Def, on a huge a.ss screen :P

One kid on teamxbox posted a screenshot of him running Crysis on his 70+ Inch monitor....That s**t looked insane.
 8 years ago '08        #750
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
I'm gonna play Madden till the 2k10 patch comes out.
 8 years ago '04        #751
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
Live is better this year
 8 years ago '04        #752
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
you garbage a.ss n*ggaz was trash in the first place... new 2k old 2k ya just garbage... the threadstarter talkin bout robbie lopez. i dont have a problem with him i played him the whole 1st quarter til there was like :30 left... stop whinin and get your damm game up f**kboyz
 8 years ago '05        #753
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
 Calamity said:
you garbage a.ss n*ggaz was trash in the first place... new 2k old 2k ya just garbage... the threadstarter talkin bout robbie lopez. i dont have a problem with him i played him the whole 1st quarter til there was like :30 left... stop whinin and get your damm game up f**kboyz
That's what I'm saying...the game is the most realistic its ever been and n*ggas are complaining.

I could have sworn that's what everybody wanted? If you want to hold turbo and make every shot play live.
 8 years ago '06        #754
Knockout5 7 heat pts
space
space
$773 | Props total: 51 51
Am I the only one that's pissed at the charges in this game? Even if you walk into a person its charge! wtF!
 8 years ago '04        #755
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 TheT said:
That's what I'm saying...the game is the most realistic its ever been and n*ggas are complaining.

I could have sworn that's what everybody wanted? If you want to hold turbo and make every shot play live.

yea n*ggaz should stop tryin to win with one person and move the ball
 8 years ago '05        #756
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4881 4881
Framerate, auto back down and of course 2K's awful servers are my gripes with the game thus far. Its better than Live but 2K does seem to decrease in quality as they come out.

Last edited by iggyemu; 10-12-2009 at 09:42 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #757
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
i was dissappointed at first when i first started playin but once i ot into the a.ssociation deep i love it now. rotations and fatigue are the s**t seeing your bench players have good games. BEST NBA GAME EVER...altho i did love 2k9 as welll
 8 years ago '04        #758
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
THIS GAME IS THE s**t...LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR BENCH / TURBO AND YOU GOT IT MADE..BTW I ONLY PLAY ON HOF OR DIE
 8 years ago '05        #759
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
its a good patch away from being an AMAZING game...they need to release a multiplayer beta next year...since they can never seem to figure out the bugs on their own
 8 years ago '07        #760
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Calamity said:
lmao i aint know u helped design tha game.i aint mean to s**t on your product sir.dont hurt me.i apologize
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago