The Official NBA 2K10 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #721
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
yall must really suck at basketball because this game aint that bad
 8 years ago '07        #722
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
im glad i havent copped yet

im waiting on some patches and feedback
 8 years ago '09        #723
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 gagethedesigner said:
Stop usin the turbo button all damn day,if you watch a real Ball game,the players are not runnin full speed the whole time,if they were they would be tired as f**k just like the get in the game
:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #724
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
Great game...
Takes a while getting used to though... I've played 12 games so far and have only one 1... Just have to get used to playing actual defense and not using the turbo up so much...
Haven't noticed much of a slowdown at all - maybe I just got used to it? Just seems like this game actual has a learning curve that would make most people quit right away...
After figuring out the defense, slower paced game play (unless you turn up the game speed) and how to shoot - the game keeps getting better and better...
 8 years ago '04        #725
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
lol only one one...
Only WON one... There we go!
 8 years ago '08        #726
Yayo Mayn 
space
space
$144 | Props total: 0 0
2k10 is trash.... Live 10...> 2k10
 8 years ago '09        #727
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
DAWG WUT DA f**k IS DA POINT OF DA DROP STEP IF 9/10 ITS A TRAVEL OR A CHARGE!!!!!!!

i dont abuse it either. i use it when i know its da rite circumstances/position. da whole time ive had it i prolly used it 5-6 times. s**t is gay
 8 years ago '07        #728
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Sheeed said:
stop fukkin complainin yo...the turbo is fine...u dont need to play like a damn headless chicken no reason why u cant play 4 solid mins without being tired...the real problem with this game is the lead passing into the paint and the post defense...then there is the lag when the damn spot lights come on...and the full court passes to cherry pickers the need to turn up d awareness so players steal those long passes that go right over their head...and they need to make the defense and isomotion slightly more responsive and it will be a great game
did u read my man.turbo is only 1 of tha problems.i said tha main prob is tha frame rate,passing,like u just said and tha horrible f**kin shootin
 8 years ago '07        #729
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 AnyGiven said:
^^^ This is mostly on the 360 version. But I do agree the last complaint should be about the fatigue. Lay off the turbo button and don't always use lock down D every damn time. Learn how to play defense.
i dont know what yall playin but i havent played a game yet where tha frame rate doesnt drop either from throwin into tha post or when those stupid a.ss arena lights come on.
 8 years ago '07        #730
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Angry_Black_757 said:
I just got the game on PS3, and I love it ... alot of these problems are minor and you guys are blowing them way out of proportion. I haven't had any framerate issues, issues with the turbo, or too much of anything else for that matter. Sometimes there is minor slowdown, but nothing that makes the game wack + unplayable. Playcalling is much more responsive, low post is better, overall its a better game than years past.

But back to the turbo, there is no need to hold the s**t down the entire game. If you think players get tired too quickly, just adjust the fatigue slider and you should be good. Personally I don't think they get tired too quickly... just use your subs, you can't play guys the entire game.
everybody keeps tryin to comment on just tha turbo as if thats tha only thing wrong wit this s**t.passin,shootin is abysmal.clankin wide open 3 after wide open 3.tha icon system is plain retarded.how tha f**k does tim thomas have an icon an nowitzki doesnt?how tha f**k is gallinari tha only knick wit an icon and he only played 6 games last year?how tha f**k does rudy fernandez shoot 40% from 3 and not have an icon?tha computer not puttin my subs in really pisses me off also
 8 years ago '05        #731
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,189 | Props total: 11750 11750
Yeah. I agree with u Burgundy.

Its a lot of lil shyt wrong with this game. But i guess thats just how its gonna be until they fix it.

THey know its something wrong too. 2ksports.com forums been talking about it for a minute now.

MY WHOLE TEAM was tired with like 1 min left in the 1st. thats insane. and i didnt even use my Center at all.

Playing on 360

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 10-12-2009 at 01:34 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #732
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Yeah. I agree with u Burgundy.

Its a lot of lil shyt wrong with this game. But i guess thats just how its gonna be until they fix it.

THey know its something wrong too. 2ksports.com forums been talking about it for a minute now.

MY WHOLE TEAM was tired with like 1 min left in the 1st. thats insane. and i didnt even use my Center at all.

Playing on 360
thats my thing.im'a shooter,so i aint got much use for turbo.all i usually do is pass till i get open looks but hittin open shots consistently aint possible witout adjustin sliders,and tha passin is terrible.wit tha frame drop,i just lob passes into tha post an dunk an get them lil layups
 8 years ago '05        #733
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
lol, everyone complaining about the stamina is hilarious. Stop holding down the damn turbo button and only sprint when needed. I have no problem with keeping the players I want in the game.

The slowdown though is a major issue and that s**t needs to be fixed quickly. Also the severs suck...it takes about 10 minutes to find a game.

Last edited by TheT; 10-12-2009 at 01:57 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #734
space
space
 Yayo Mayn said:
2k10 is trash.... Live 10...> 2k10
2K10 isn't GREAT.

But i just cant f**k with live man that shyt is horrible. it moves cartoony as hell
 8 years ago '05        #735
space
space
 TheT said:
lol, everyone complaining about the stamina is hilarious. Stop holding down the damn turbo button and only sprint when needed. I have no problem with keeping the players I want in the game.

The slowdown though is a major issue and that s**t needs to be fixed quickly. Also the severs suck...it takes about 10 minutes to find a game.
So what u do when u got a fastbreak or the other team gets a steal. 2 -3 fastbreaks and its a wrap
 10-12-2009, 02:08 PM         #736
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
basketball games are always the same, just pick the best player (Kobe Lebron) and you never miss.
 8 years ago '05        #737
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 THEINFAMOUS said:
So what u do when u got a fastbreak or the other team gets a steal. 2 -3 fastbreaks and its a wrap
play me and you'll find out
 8 years ago '04        #738
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
for this game to suck so bad it have way more post then live 10 . some s**t is gay though like the miss passes under the basket and the spin pro step move always a damn charge or travel LAME azz hell. they need an update to fix it and it will alright. but none the less it still a pretty good game
 8 years ago '07        #739
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
thats what im sayin.these people in here actin like turbo or sprint is only for offense.there is no way to get around not usin turbo.plenty of fastbreaks i just say f**k it on cause i dont wanna waste turbo
 8 years ago '08        #740
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 422 422
 r.burgundy said:
thats what im sayin.these people in here actin like turbo or sprint is only for offense.there is no way to get around not usin turbo.plenty of fastbreaks i just say f**k it on cause i dont wanna waste turbo
I get fastbreaks all the time. The same players aren't always on in the fast break. Thats what the bench is for. Just learn how to manage your bench. Stop using lockdown D 24/7 and etc.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy