Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #701
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 KeleN_07 said:
plays better that you feel more control in the player your controlling. you can do crossovers with no problems unlike 2k.

and for that people thats saying it plays to slow. thats what sliders and settings is for. turn the gameplay speed the f**k up, i have mine on like 70, s**t is straight.
im not talkin about slow play.im talkin about graphic slowdown cause 2 much happenin at 1 time.s**t is terrible
 8 years ago '07        #702
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 adulel08 said:
2K10 is the best basketball game yet, seriously you are a "ruhtard" for saying its the worst next gen. The game is a great with just a few little glitches here and there that can/will be fixed in the next month.
well,until next month rolls around,this game is a.ss an shouldnt have been shipped
 8 years ago '06        #703
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
yea s**t is kinda wack as f**k this year good thing i still got my 2k9
 8 years ago '05        #704
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
fukkin paint cheesin is ridiculous in this game
 8 years ago '05        #705
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
stop fukkin complainin yo...the turbo is fine...u dont need to play like a damn headless chicken no reason why u cant play 4 solid mins without being tired...the real problem with this game is the lead passing into the paint and the post defense...then there is the lag when the damn spot lights come on...and the full court passes to cherry pickers the need to turn up d awareness so players steal those long passes that go right over their head...and they need to make the defense and isomotion slightly more responsive and it will be a great game
 10-12-2009, 03:08 AM         #706
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got it on 360 and played it a bit...My brother stole my disc....Today I downloaded the s**t on my PC and it looks way cleaner....And the amount of people playing online on PC version surprised the s**t outta me, its thousands playing online...Then it hit me.....Isnt this s**t 20 dollars if you get it on PC?! Its actually 18 on Amazon and wow....They are giving away the same GAME for PC, which actually looks, and animates better on my s**t...That theyre charging $60 for on ps3 and 360.

I Guess its cause they know n*ggas will just download and crack the s**t outta it....But im considering not playing the 360 copy anymore...Iont really see the point anymore.

ANd I agree, all versions are buggy as s**t, they tried tosay on 1 review that the ps3 version ran better, but my n*gga was playing his ps3 version, and paul pierce Fell through the floor, the clocked stopp running, and he couldnt get outta the game unless he reset the whole s**t lol. And he said its happened quite a few times already.

The game is dope as f**k, prolly will be their best after its thoroughly patched...But its starting to feel like 2k Sports just tossed in random s**t at the last moment to make it seem "new" after seeing what Live was doing.

Cause I hate live, but it has a s**tload of new features lol.

Is live on pc?! Ima download that next. If anyone knows how to export replays from the PC Version I wanna show u how much better this s**t looks.
 10-12-2009, 03:13 AM         #707
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another thing thats funnny is even on the hardest difficulty...Certain players will get super streaky on 3 pointers....I was playing J.R. Smith on the hardest Diff, and no matter where he was, on the 3 point line, he was hitting 3s....This guy literally nailed 7 in a row inthe 3rd qrter....J.R.'s a cool n*gga but nah, thats not happening lol.

And like I said in the other thread, when watching my homie play his ps3 version, paul pierce kept FALLING through the floor,t he clock would freeze, and he'd have to reset the game....like it'd literally crash...pop in 2k9 and it runs damn near perfect.

This game just needs a few patches....its cool thats normal for todays games, they just need to hurry the f**k up already.
 8 years ago '06        #708
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
yo wtf is up wit not able to back down at will? i dont even know how i do it lol!!!
 8 years ago '08        #709
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 1167 1167
 r.burgundy said:
im not talkin about slow play.im talkin about graphic slowdown cause 2 much happenin at 1 time.s**t is terrible
ohh, i never had any slowdowns at all, btw im playing on the ps3
 8 years ago '05        #710
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
i hate when you about to cross someone your player tart posting up s**t be pissing me off i cant hit a wide open 3 for shi
 8 years ago '04        #711
enero2787 
space
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 7 7
i think its not that bad the whole "players gettin tired too quick" problem that most people complain about.. that way people just wont use lebron or kobe for a whole game.... lol
 8 years ago '09        #712
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
i need to get back myy 2k8 from jamal then and skip this one.. (?)
maaan... :( I was sooo lookin forward to this s**t :(
 8 years ago '09        #713
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Phicmagic said:
I got it on 360 and played it a bit...My brother stole my disc....Today I downloaded the s**t on my PC and it looks way cleaner....And the amount of people playing online on PC version surprised the s**t outta me, its thousands playing online...Then it hit me.....Isnt this s**t 20 dollars if you get it on PC?! Its actually 18 on Amazon and wow....They are giving away the same GAME for PC, which actually looks, and animates better on my s**t...That theyre charging $60 for on ps3 and 360.

I Guess its cause they know n*ggas will just download and crack the s**t outta it....But im considering not playing the 360 copy anymore...Iont really see the point anymore.

ANd I agree, all versions are buggy as s**t, they tried tosay on 1 review that the ps3 version ran better, but my n*gga was playing his ps3 version, and paul pierce Fell through the floor, the clocked stopp running, and he couldnt get outta the game unless he reset the whole s**t lol. And he said its happened quite a few times already.

The game is dope as f**k, prolly will be their best after its thoroughly patched...But its starting to feel like 2k Sports just tossed in random s**t at the last moment to make it seem "new" after seeing what Live was doing.

Cause I hate live, but it has a s**tload of new features lol.

Is live on pc?! Ima download that next. If anyone knows how to export replays from the PC Version I wanna show u how much better this s**t looks.
Lol its not that cheap cauze ppl download it, its cauze you need an expensive computer to play with the sane result as on Xbox or PS.
so when ur computer is sucky u sure shouldnt pay 60 Buckeys for it...

and yea Live should be on PC... has been every year so far
 8 years ago '08        #714
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
In NBA2k9 I can tell when my shot is actually a good shot. Made or miss. In 2k10 I have no idea if its a good shot. I can't tell. Is this a bug or is this how the game is made. Why did they change this?
 10-12-2009, 09:32 AM         #715
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man f**k this game it doesn't even look finished. Tell me how the players get tired within 2 minutes smh. I know everyone knows about this. Tell me how Lebron is so tired in the 4th quarter that hes missing open layups, we all know lebron doesn't get tired.

Tell me how when you pass it to a player wide open they drop the ball LMAO. Why is there so many glitches in this game, like you would pass the ball and it will freeze for a second and the ball would go out of bounds. Tell me how they miss open dunks lmao. Why is Brandon Roy so wet from 3? and Ray Allen isnt?

And I never know when Time is running out,

Last edited by kingz21; 10-12-2009 at 09:34 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #716
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
can you guys lay off the turbo?
 8 years ago '07        #717
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
This why I copped live this year

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #718
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
I just got the game on PS3, and I love it ... alot of these problems are minor and you guys are blowing them way out of proportion. I haven't had any framerate issues, issues with the turbo, or too much of anything else for that matter. Sometimes there is minor slowdown, but nothing that makes the game wack + unplayable. Playcalling is much more responsive, low post is better, overall its a better game than years past.

But back to the turbo, there is no need to hold the s**t down the entire game. If you think players get tired too quickly, just adjust the fatigue slider and you should be good. Personally I don't think they get tired too quickly... just use your subs, you can't play guys the entire game.
 8 years ago '08        #719
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
^^^ This is mostly on the 360 version. But I do agree the last complaint should be about the fatigue. Lay off the turbo button and don't always use lock down D every damn time. Learn how to play defense.
 8 years ago '04        #720
lynxx 
space
space
$289 | Props total: 1 1
got it sat ...n love it 2 pieces...the my plater mode is crack.....had slow down in d leauge..but nothin 2 bad...other wise ..it goes hard
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago