The Official NBA 2K10 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #601
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 Schavez98 said:
Has anyone gotten picked up off of training camp. I averaged 15, 2 and 5 as a SF and whooped on every opposite SF I played and they let me go after the last game.
haha...i averaged 20-5-5...got picked up by the Kings
 8 years ago '04        #602
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 BlaznHizzle said:
can someone respond to this? i'm not hating, i seriously want to know what's so great about this game? do you guys like the graphics or do ya'll really like the gameplay? am i playing this s**t wrong or something?
You have to get used to it.. When you have a good mid range game in 2k you can learn to appreciate the beauty of it.. I gotta work on my mid range game more because its already in 2k10 in 2k9.. Try to let plays run, or run some yourself.. you'll appreciate the game
 8 years ago '08        #603
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12250 12250
Yo I aint hating 1 bit...what's dope bout this game (haven't played it yet niether) but....

I had 2k8 (loved it)

bought 2k9 played it (hated that s**t)...hated it so much I went and bought live 09 the same day (loved that s**t)

Got Live 10 don't like as much as I did last year but the game is not bad, few issues I have with it but overall not bad. So what's the deal with 2k10...and I'm not looking for muddaf**kas hating on Live10 just for the sake of hating on Live 10 like for example, O I seen pictures of so and so and that s**t don't look like him or I watched a trailer on youtube and I don't like the graphics...I'm talking bout people that have done what I did last year either bought both games or played 1 and then played the other...that's the opinion I'm looking for...no disrespect to anybody but if you aint played both games you biased towards 1 or the other.

FYI b4 people start telling me to shut up or whatever and trust them 2k10 is better....I went to school for Web/Graphic/Video game design so just talking out the side of your mouth bout framerates, graphics, collision detection, animations etc....chill with all the tech talk you read about cuz I really do understand that s**t and just give me the real on why you like 1 game ova the other.
 8 years ago '08        #604
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12250 12250
 CTre said:
You have to get used to it.. When you have a good mid range game in 2k you can learn to appreciate the beauty of it.. I gotta work on my mid range game more because its already in 2k10 in 2k9.. Try to let plays run, or run some yourself.. you'll appreciate the game
This man understands how to play the game...you don't just run up and down shooting 3's and dunking---that's not real that's not how real basketball is played....people don't even realize the game is coded to work a certain way(win or lose)....you are much more efficient when you run sets than just jacking shots up....jackin shots up make look pretty....flyin thru the air for tomahawk dunks give you bragging rights ova your homie but it don't translate to wins and that high ranking online.

Learn to run plays and unlock all the animations that are built into the game people :greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #605
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
damn man i got this game on the sixths and my xbox 3 ringed me cuz i got it off ebay refurb.... only had the xbox for three days and only played 2k10 on it. f*g prob rip me off but im sendin it in to mircosoft but..... im getting an new elite mon so will be playing some more soon but so far this game is amazing
 8 years ago '04        #606
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Yo I aint hating 1 bit...what's dope bout this game (haven't played it yet niether) but....

I had 2k8 (loved it)

bought 2k9 played it (hated that s**t)...hated it so much I went and bought live 09 the same day (loved that s**t)

Got Live 10 don't like as much as I did last year but the game is not bad, few issues I have with it but overall not bad. So what's the deal with 2k10...and I'm not looking for muddaf**kas hating on Live10 just for the sake of hating on Live 10 like for example, O I seen pictures of so and so and that s**t don't look like him or I watched a trailer on youtube and I don't like the graphics...I'm talking bout people that have done what I did last year either bought both games or played 1 and then played the other...that's the opinion I'm looking for...no disrespect to anybody but if you aint played both games you biased towards 1 or the other.

FYI b4 people start telling me to shut up or whatever and trust them 2k10 is better....I went to school for Web/Graphic/Video game design so just talking out the side of your mouth bout framerates, graphics, collision detection, animations etc....chill with all the tech talk you read about cuz I really do understand that s**t and just give me the real on why you like 1 game ova the other.
I have played both games, and I like 2k10 better.. although Live 10 is fun... I can't lie I'm a little biased.. and I have bought 2k ever year for the past 10 years.
On your first play you might think 2k10 is a lot similar to 2K9, but in my opinion its a lot different.. The game plays a little slower and is smoother. If you don't have a superstar player, you have to play realistic basketball. At times even if you do have a superstar player, if your opponent is a good defender. Not as many outside shots fall, and you are rewarded more for good defense then you were in 2K9.

In my opinion the post game is better then that of Lives, even though some have said they dislike it. One thing about Live that is better is the player control. I feel more in control of my player than I do in 2K.. Especially when executing crossover, jab steps, etc. But overall Live still feels arcadey to me.
 10-08-2009, 02:46 PM         #607
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't go wrong with either game, but 2k is better. Better graphics (even though Live more authentic with details), animations, A.I. (No not Iverson), presentation (NBA Today is insane), and the gameplay is just as solid as Live if not more.
 8 years ago '04        #608
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,585 | Props total: 552 552
finally played 2k and i love it. is anybody running any leagues?
 8 years ago '04        #609
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
any1 else not able to turn off autosave properly?? I did it through the intro screen and save options but it still doesn't turn it off. s**t is annoying...
 8 years ago '04        #610
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
any1 else not able to turn off autosave properly?? I did it through the intro screen and save options but it still doesn't turn it off. s**t is annoying...
are you happy with 2k10? I'm asking you because you stated that you haven't liked a basketball game in a while
 8 years ago '04        #611
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 CTre said:
are you happy with 2k10? I'm asking you because you stated that you haven't liked a basketball game in a while
I haven't played a full game yet.. But from the few minutes or so I was playing I was pretty impressed..
Commentary is a lot better.

I don't like the way they messed with the shot releases though... They aren't intuitive like they were in 2k9. Seems like they're too early now.

Im probably gonna give it an extended play tonight though.
 8 years ago '04        #612
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
I haven't played a full game yet.. But from the few minutes or so I was playing I was pretty impressed..
Commentary is a lot better.

I don't like the way they messed with the shot releases though... They aren't intuitive like they were in 2k9. Seems like they're too early now.

Im probably gonna give it an extended play tonight though.
Thats whats up.. I feel you on the shot releases they feel different to me also.. i'll get used to it after a few more games though.
 8 years ago '04        #613
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,969 | Props total: 3459 3459
I think that you will have to get used to the way things are for now,but the game is definitely worth it. If you are used to playing live I think you will think the game is kinda boring.

I personally think the graphics still suck,but the gameplay is so realistic. Some may think it is boring but you cant expect to drive the lane and dunk and shoot 3's all day.I dont think this game is anything like 2k9. I wish the players were a little bigger, but the court space is realistic tho.

Once they fix the frame rate issues it will be a great game. I think some arenas have more frame rate issues than others.

Lovin the game
 10-08-2009, 05:14 PM         #614
Jerry Loller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like the shot releases..dudes used to hang int he air for ages on 2k9 now its a lil quicker
 8 years ago '09        #615
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1045 1045
hate 2k10 no team 2k no ranks when u start game or the r or star under players in ranked every player plays the same man im dissappointed
 8 years ago '05        #616
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,087 | Props total: 10768 10768
I wonder why they took out different shot releases... no matter when u release the stick, the jumpshot is always the same.
 8 years ago '05        #617
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 P-Hill said:
I wonder why they took out different shot releases... no matter when u release the stick, the jumpshot is always the same.
it looks the same...but if ur on HOF if ur release aint perfect it prolly aint goin in
 8 years ago '04        #618
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Sheeed said:
it looks the same...but if ur on HOF if ur release aint perfect it prolly aint goin in
The same could be said for any skill level.. For some players it gets to the point that you have to release the shot stick right when the player gets into his shooting animation.. Whereas in the past it was almost like your player was releasing at the top of his jump..
It's weird and really takes getting used to.
 8 years ago '04        #619
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
i dont fucc with the shot stick
 8 years ago '09        #620
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1045 1045
kobe abusers god damn

i hate does auto lil hook shots
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy